Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:54 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Anonymous_Alcoholic

Tell me, Anon....would you stick around, drinking tea, with someone who wants to rape you? For four days straight?

Some who, in every way, I outclass? Someone I can crush with some finger wagging and a little magic and there's nothing they can do about it? Someone that's going to eat some really nasty ninjutsu or genjutsu despite their best efforts to escape such a fate?

Yes. I'd have tea with them, allow them their pitiful attempt, and then crush them like an insect.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:59 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Anonymous_Alcoholic

Tell me, Anon....would you stick around, drinking tea, with someone who wants to rape you? For four days straight?

Some who, in every way, I outclass? Someone I can crush with some finger wagging and a little magic and there's nothing they can do about it? Someone that's going to eat some really nasty ninjutsu or genjutsu despite their best efforts to escape such a fate?

Yes. I'd have tea with them, allow them their pitiful attempt, and then crush them like an insect.

-nods head back and forth- Yes....but your character probably wouldn't be already in trouble. And killing those lower then him is not really his thing.
But you make a point. Either way, if it comes to confrontation or isolation, Syy will go for isolation. That's just who he is...
Although.... he does have two other personalities...hm....well, Syy has no reason to go to Leaf (which is where Monny's oc is) so the points made here are slightly moot. If she shows up in Kirigakure, I'll figure out what goes on then.

Also, this wasn't a serious conversation between me and Monny...just thought I'd point that out......yup...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:01 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Anonymous_Alcoholic

-nods head back and forth- Yes....but your character probably wouldn't be already in trouble. And killing those lower then him is not really his thing.
But you make a point. Either way, if it comes to confrontation or isolation, Syy will go for isolation. That's just who he is...
Although.... he does have two other personalities...hm....well, Syy has no reason to go to Leaf (which is where Monny's oc is) so the points made here are slightly moot. If she shows up in Kirigakure, I'll figure out what goes on then.

Also, this wasn't a serious conversation between me and Monny...just thought I'd point that out......yup...

Sypher would get in trouble for fighting off his rapist?

Oh I know it wasn't serious, I'm just weighing in. Some people just have sex appeal... To rapists. Online...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:04 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Anonymous_Alcoholic

Oh I know it wasn't serious, I'm just weighing in. Some people just have sex appeal... To rapists. Online...

He would get in trouble for starting a fight, whether it is with a threat to himself or otherwise..... Syy tends to take out large pieces of property while fighting...he's not known for control....and most of his techniques alter the landscape.

Oh good....I thought you thought we were serious..
Syy appeals to have sex appeal to everyone >> which is why I made him gay. And committed to someone else already.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:10 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Anonymous_Alcoholic

He would get in trouble for starting a fight, whether it is with a threat to himself or otherwise..... Syy tends to take out large pieces of property while fighting...he's not known for control....and most of his techniques alter the landscape.

Syy appeals to have sex appeal to everyone >> which is why I made him gay. And committed to someone else already.

It's attempted rape, pretty sure it would be self-defense and pretty okay since he can just make buildings at will. With MAGIC WOOD!

I'm never serious. That's for squares.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:16 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Anonymous_Alcoholic

It's attempted rape, pretty sure it would be self-defense and pretty okay since he can just make buildings at will. With MAGIC WOOD!

Mmmm........part of that is true. He can't make buildings though....he lost his Mokuton >>' He's Senju in name only.

For squares, huh....interesting.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:19 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Anonymous_Alcoholic

Mmmm........part of that is true. He can't make buildings though....he lost his Mokuton >>' He's Senju in name only.

For squares, huh....interesting.

Well then I guess he's gonna have to do it the old fashioned way...

I am totally a square, baby. Four sides and no style. This cat can't swing, dig?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:22 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic

I am totally a square, baby. Four sides and no style. This cat can't swing, dig?

Yup.
You are so weird sometimes xD

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:24 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic

Yup.

I'm the best kind of weird. The kind you can't quite hate, but can't come to like.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:30 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Anonymous_Alcoholic

Yup.

I'm the best kind of weird. The kind you can't quite hate, but can't come to like.

I like you ._. I think you're amusing....well, when you're around.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Anonymous_Alcoholic

Yup.

I like you ._. I think you're amusing....well, when you're around.

You like me? You really like me? Aw yeah, fan number one. WELCOME TO THE FOLD, MINION CHUM.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:49 pm
You makin' jive comments, daddio?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:52 pm
What's the haps, brothah?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:58 pm
Oh, not much.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:15 pm
I can dig it.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games