Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:45 pm

*Follows Kat and peers at her iphone.* OH YES! THAT is a good one…done that. wink
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:46 pm

She snickered, "Yeah, but did you do it with Dougherty? rofl " They continued on to the MW booth and had a seat, ordering their respective drinks after they sat down.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:50 pm

*She giggles as the waiter brings her some tea and a drink for Katana. whee She notices Vassnta and tells the waiter to go and get the extremely pale gentleman to come and sit with them. She points Vassnta out to the waiter and as he goes to get him she grins at Katana.* This is PERFECT, you get to help me. User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:52 pm

She glanced over in the direction Psy was pointing and looked back at her with a puzzled look on her face.

"Um...help you do what? confused "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:53 pm

WHY help me explain to Vassnta the intimate details of how his new p***s will function of course! User Image *Sips her tea.*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:57 pm

"YOU WANT ME TO EXPLAIN WHAT TO WHO? HAVE THE PREGNANCY HORMONES ADDLED YOUR BRAIN, WOMAN? stressed " She shouted and then grabbed her drink, took a long pull on it and motioned for another.

"Keep the drinks coming, boyo....this is gonna be a long night." She waved the waiter away and sipped the remainder of her drink before looking back at Psy.

"And pray tell, WHY are we the ones that are going to do this for him? rolleyes "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:00 pm

*Scoffs* WHO BETTER to explain this particular subject matter than you and I? I mean, Leko would be most useful in this conversation too, but who knows where she is or what she's doing. whee
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:02 pm

*the waiter that the host called over to explain the dishes to him, despite being as descriptive as he can, just doesn't seem to be getting through. Vassnta just doesn't really know anything about flavors and what kind Miro likes aside from sweets because that's what she usually gets excited about neutral That and spaghetti os, but he's pretty sure the JD doesn't serve those. When he's about to ask the waiter to go over the dishes yet again, a second one comes by and tells him that a lady has requested an audience with him. A bit confused, he goes ahead and follows the second one to one of the VIP booths*

Oh, it's you. Hello ^_^
*smiles at Psyzapp, but looks warily at the red head who was yelling on his way over.*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:09 pm

*Grins sweetly, scoots over and pats the seat right next to her.* Hi there Vassnta! User Image Won't you join us? We have much to discuss. User Image This is my very good friend Katana. Do you remember, Katana? User Image *Nods and eyes Katana as she motions her head toward Vassnta quickly. She stops as soon as Vassnta sees what she's doing and grins.* User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:13 pm

She caught the look from Psy and smiled at Vassnta.

"How are you doing tonight, Vassnta? smile " She put her empty drink glass aside and retrieved her fresh drink that the waiter had just delivered before Vassnta's arrival at the booth.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:16 pm

*slides into the booth to sit next to Psyzapp*
I'm doing well ^_^ ... although.. *frowns slightly* I was supposed to get something for Miro to eat and I don't know what she would like.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Now Vassnta, first thing first. I'm not sure what Miro has filled your head with, but just forget everything she's said about your new p***s. We need to start with an open mind and reality. *Holds up her hands in front of his face and motions dramatically as if to wipe this false information out of his brain.

She scrolls her iphone and enlarges the image.* You see … THIS is what a p***s looks like. Not what Miro has tried to describe.… THIS. *Shows Vassnta and grins. We are going to be "scientific" about this.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:23 pm

*tilts his head curiously at the image Psyzapp shows him*
That looks a lot different than the picture I saw of the apartment owner.

*inspects the image more closely*
Miro hasn't talked to me about what a p***s is. She seems to think it's something that shouldn't be discussed neutral It isn't something bad, is it?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:26 pm

She looked over at Vassntna and Psy.

"Well, normally, it's not the topic of discussion for the dinner table, but Psy seems to think you need some, um, tutoring on this particular subject."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:30 pm

*Relieved to hear that Miro hasn't convinced Vassnta that a p***s has wings or something completely silly.* It certainly IS NOT bad. talk2hand

And YES he needs tutoring…he can't just GET ONE and not know a thing about it! That would be completely irresponsible. talk2hand
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games