Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:05 pm

She took Psy's phone and glanced at the image on it. Nodding, she started scrolling through the images, snickering as she handed her phone back to Psy.

"Check that one out and tell me what you think. lol "
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:09 pm

*She stops in the middle of the restaurant and peers at the iphone User Image turning it this way and that and then finally all the way around.* How would you even begin when situated like that? User Image I suppose if the woman is up hereā€¦ *points to the image on the phone.* confused

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:12 pm

I have a long weekend coming up in the middle of the month. Wanna...*takes a bit of sushi and then washes it down with sake* take a trip with me?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:12 pm

She giggled and leaned over to whisper in Psy's ear.

"Showcase was able to do that one particularly well. wink "

She took the phone back from Psy to get a better look, still snickering.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:14 pm

*takes a bite of her chicken* Mmmmm... that sounds like fun. Where were you thinking of going?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:18 pm

User Image *Stands there for a minute stunned she then says much louder than she had anticipated.* SERIOUSLY?!!! User Image HOW DID HE MANAGE TO DO THAT MANY PUSHUPS FROM THAT POSITION!!!! User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Her eyes widened at Psy's loud voice and she smacked her lightly on the arm.

"Psy! We're in the middle of the JD! stressed Pipe down!"

She leaned over and whispered to Psy hurriedly, "He works out a LOT, remember? rolleyes "
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:25 pm

*looks up startled when hears someone screaming* eek

Uh...*clears throat* I hadn't really thought that far. sweatdrop

rodenrock

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:28 pm

User Image *Brings her hand up to her mouth and looks around at a few people looking at her. She grins and politely nods waving at a few people and mouthing the word "sorry" to some.

She notices Rod over at a table and walks on over. Stopping right by Rod, she grins sweetly at him and then at Kits.* Good evening you two. I don't mean to interrupt, but I need a man's opinion. User Image *She shows Rod her iphone.* Now objectively as a man. Is this at all possible?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:32 pm

*ears flatten a bit when she hears Psyzapp yelling* Well, I guess it's something we'll have to think about. cat_3nodding

*smiles* Hi Psyzapp. ^_^ *looks over Rod's shoulder at what she's showing him* cat_surprised cat_redface

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Uh....um....*looks a bit flustered* redface er...well I suppose if they have written about it it is...I'd imagine if you have the muscle tone for it. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:40 pm

*Looks again and then shows it to him again.* Well ANYTHING can be written about and that doesn't make it true. rolleyes I mean I need some guidance here so I can speak to this image intelligently. neutral

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:41 pm

She came up to the booth and plucked the phone away from Rod as she smiled at him and Kits.

"Hey ya'll...sorry for the interruption. biggrin Come along, Psy...let them enjoy their dinner in peace. I already told you this particular one was possible. lol "

She scrolled through until she found another interesting one.

"Ooooooooooh, Psy....check this one out! xd "
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Uh....A-a-as I said...If you have enough muscle tone I suppose so....*nervously drinks sake*

*they both are extremely relieved when Kat drags Psyzapp away*

sweatdrop

*They enjoy their dinner in peace and discuss possible places to go on a trip. Afterwards they head back to Rod's for a movie*

rodenrock

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:42 pm

*stops in at the JD to make an order for Miro since she forgot to mention needing groceries. He goes to order what he normally has, but the host informs him that they ran out of tofu. Now at a loss of what to get for her, the host has to have someone sit down with him and explain what other options he has*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games