Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

yamabuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:43 pm
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki
umm hyper do you have anyobjections to me camping in the bar? xx i figured with nobody around it would be ok, but with the ppls comming about i dont know if it will be a bother is it ok? -jumps in tent and reads manga....btw can i have some coffe plz. ^^
sure! *makes some coffee and hands it to you * hey camping sounds like a good idea *sets up tent*

Cool a camping buddy! Thanks for the coffee too. -sips- mmm great coffee! wanna make more smores!?
yes biggrin lets make a bonfire!!!!!!

A bonfire OK! lets go outside and start it up!
*brings out wood* you light it, i'll go get teh marshmallows and reeses and grahm crackers and chocolate (i put reeses on my s'mores, cause they are good

OK! Stacks up the wood....watch out now....i do this in scouts..... lights match....and drops on wood....BOOM! AHHH! stop, drop, roll!! xx im ok.... wow thats a big fire....nice and warm...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:44 pm
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki

Cool a camping buddy! Thanks for the coffee too. -sips- mmm great coffee! wanna make more smores!?
yes biggrin lets make a bonfire!!!!!!

A bonfire OK! lets go outside and start it up!
*brings out wood* you light it, i'll go get teh marshmallows and reeses and grahm crackers and chocolate (i put reeses on my s'mores, cause they are good

OK! Stacks up the wood....watch out now....i do this in scouts..... lights match....and drops on wood....BOOM! AHHH! stop, drop, roll!! xx im ok.... wow thats a big fire....nice and warm...
smart, so you are in boy scouts?  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

yamabuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:48 pm
OK! Stacks up the wood....watch out now....i do this in scouts..... lights match....and drops on wood....BOOM! AHHH! stop, drop, roll!! xx im ok.... wow thats a big fire....nice and warm...smart, so you are in boy scouts?

yup i was...i finished tho... so i know what im doing ^^ 19 and still do scout stuff. sheesh. but hey it helps. ^^ hey, pass the reeces i want to try this.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:55 pm
yamabuki

yup i was...i finished tho... so i know what im doing ^^ 19 and still do scout stuff. sheesh. but hey it helps. ^^ hey, pass the reeces i want to try this.*passes you reeses* wow i am girl scouts right now  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

yamabuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:08 pm
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki

yup i was...i finished tho... so i know what im doing ^^ 19 and still do scout stuff. sheesh. but hey it helps. ^^ hey, pass the reeces i want to try this.*passes you reeses* wow i am girl scouts right now

cool ^^ -tries the smore- WOW this is great! im gonna have another!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:13 pm
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki

yup i was...i finished tho... so i know what im doing ^^ 19 and still do scout stuff. sheesh. but hey it helps. ^^ hey, pass the reeces i want to try this.
*passes you reeses* wow i am girl scouts right now

cool ^^ -tries the smore- WOW this is great! im gonna have another! 3nodding  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

yamabuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:17 pm
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki

cool ^^ -tries the smore- WOW this is great! im gonna have another! 3nodding

^^ what do you think of my new sig? i just made it. ^^ btw, im going to get the fire up again...dont want it to burn out yet. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:18 pm
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki

cool ^^ -tries the smore- WOW this is great! im gonna have another!
3nodding

^^ what do you think of my new sig? i just made it. ^^ btw, im going to get the fire up again...dont want it to burn out yet. ^^ xd  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

yamabuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:30 pm
^^ what do you think of my new sig? i just made it. ^^ btw, im going to get the fire up again...dont want it to burn out yet. ^^ xd

BOOM! well that got the fire going! look at the site....wait a minute....the wind is shifting OMG the bar may catch on fire!!! >> umm what to do! Sand lots of sand!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:35 pm
yamabuki
^^ what do you think of my new sig? i just made it. ^^ btw, im going to get the fire up again...dont want it to burn out yet. ^^
xd

BOOM! well that got the fire going! look at the site....wait a minute....the wind is shifting OMG the bar may catch on fire!!! >> umm what to do! Sand lots of sand!!!!oh no!!!!!!!!!!  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

yamabuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:38 pm
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki
xd

BOOM! well that got the fire going! look at the site....wait a minute....the wind is shifting OMG the bar may catch on fire!!! >> umm what to do! Sand lots of sand!!!!oh no!!!!!!!!!!

OUT OUT OUT!!!! -smoke- well its out......and so is the bar....well...maybe nobody will notice the new hole in the adict.....^^; i guess ill have to patch it up later huh...hope it doesnt rain any time soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:39 pm
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki
xd

BOOM! well that got the fire going! look at the site....wait a minute....the wind is shifting OMG the bar may catch on fire!!! >> umm what to do! Sand lots of sand!!!!
oh no!!!!!!!!!!

OUT OUT OUT!!!! -smoke- well its out......and so is the bar....well...maybe nobody will notice the new hole in the adict.....^^; i guess ill have to patch it up later huh...hope it doesnt rain any time soon.yeah  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

yamabuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:47 pm
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki
xd

oh no!!!!!!!!!!

OUT OUT OUT!!!! -smoke- well its out......and so is the bar....well...maybe nobody will notice the new hole in the adict.....^^; i guess ill have to patch it up later huh...hope it doesnt rain any time soon.yeah

well i guess we should move inside... crying and it was going well too. Man what else could possably happen to us?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:12 pm
*walks into the bar all sweaty* ... * he sits at a table, sweat seen on his shirt and having a slight oder* meh... Mango Milkshake please...  

Animaznboy

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:08 pm
Animaznboy
*walks into the bar all sweaty* ... * he sits at a table, sweat seen on his shirt and having a slight oder* meh... Mango Milkshake please...
psh! you work here, get it yourself, and besides i'm your boss *lays down lazily on a couch*  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games