Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:52 pm
*ears twitch when she hears Karrie's voice* In my studio. *turns the page on her sketchbook to start a new drawing*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:54 pm
*walks down the hall and pauses in front of the open door* Don't you usually have your door closed to keep your pets out? *goes in and sits on the chair by the window*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:00 pm
*turns to face Karrie* Mmm... most of them are outside now. I think only Blossom and Phoenix are inside tonight. Thought they should get out for a while before it gets too cold. *glances at her sketchbook, then back at Karrie* Lean back a bit, would you?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:06 pm
I see... *moves back as she requested*

So... I came over to talk to you about Thanksgiving. I just got off the phone with my dad. Seems everybody made other plans this year, so he's not doing dinner at his house.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:12 pm
Mmmhmm... Wait, *blinks and shakes her head* What? He always has Thanksgiving dinner there, though. cat_confused

cat_gonk Does that mean we're not going there, then?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:16 pm
Well, there's not much point if nobody else will be there... *chuckles* I thought about inviting dad here, instead. He wasn't sure what he was doing yet. It might be nice not to have to go anywhere this year, actually. Just stay here and relax...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:26 pm
*thinks for a moment, sketching a few lines* That sounds like a good idea. You should do that. You've got room for him to stay there, cause Velcore can always sleep on the couch or come here. *nods* What about Mitri, though? Will he want to stay too?

*taps the end of her pencil against her mouth* Spending some time just relaxing does sound really nice, actually. cat_sweatdrop I decided that Aqua Springs will be closed on Thanksgiving, and we're going to open back up at noon on Friday.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:33 pm
I don't know, I haven't talked to Mitri yet. sweatdrop I came to see you first. I guess if he wants to go home, I'll let him take my car. *pauses* If nobody wants to come pick him up.

Oh... I thought maybe you'd want to spend Friday afternoon with dad. I'm working then, and didn't want to just leave him at my house or something... neutral *scratches his arm*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:39 pm
Well, I don't have to go in. I don't mind spending some time with him. Maybe I'll show him around town or something. *shrugs* I can always take him riding on the dragons. cat_xd That's always fun.

*puts her pencil on the paper, then looks back at Karrie* That's not where your arm was before.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:47 pm
*nods* Sounds like a plan, then. Oh, he hasn't seen what you can do with your dragons yet, has he? smile

Huh? Oh, I don't remember how it was before... sweatdrop Sorry.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:54 pm
*shakes head* I don't think so.

cat_stressed Fine... *erases what she had and starts redrawing the arm* Don't move this time. *crosses one knee over the other to give herself a more stable drawing surface*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:01 pm
I'll try not to. *while sitting there, wonders if she really realizes how she's sitting and how far up her skirt he can see. He decides that she probably doesn't. After a while, he starts getting bored* Your hair's getting long. It's been a while since I've seen it down.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:04 pm
*nods absently* I just haven't gone to get it cut for a while. It's easier to put up when it's a bit longer. *runs a hand through her hair* It looks weird, doesn't it? cat_neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:19 pm
No, I like it. It's just a little different. *smiles at the look of disbelief on her face* Kits, I wouldn't lie to you about something like that. It looks cute, really.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:23 pm
*blushes a little bit and tries to hide it by turning away and closing her sketchbook* All right, well, I'm done with the drawing... or at least as much as I need you sitting there for.

*puts the book on her easel and turns back to Karrie* I guess we should talk about what we're going to make for Thanksgiving dinner, then, so we can plan.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games