Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katsu didn't say anything as Izo answered his questions. He had asked... and he knew now.
A toy... a substitute... a grown man meant to imitate his mother's warmth.
It hurt inside and the young man felt as if he couldn't breathe, one hand on his chest.
The spider had bedded the bat to remember... All of these recent visits over Christmas... Nothing more than a balm to heal a black heart.
He didn't know how long Izo had been gone before the pain retreated enough that Azriel knew where he was... knew that his fingers clutched at the broach's box like a lifeline. Carefully, the young man drew it from his pocket and took out the family heirloom, dark eyes focused on the dead creature within.
It would be his reminder.
The spider was his father.
And the son... would surpass the monster he had come to love and to hate.
Pocketing the jewel once more, Katsumi left the lockers, dressed comfortably now in the same clothes he'd come in, his feet taking him through the small onsen. Mikosu-san showed him to the gazebo where he found Izo and the bat sat down, glancing at the food but instead finding he wanted the tea more than anything on his stomach.
Lithe fingers with chipped and broken nails picked up his cup, the heat warming his cold hands... and it seemed to him then that the cold didn't bother him as much as before.

"I had a sister?" Katsu asked, his dark gaze on the frozen world beyond. "I realize there is a brother but... I had thought the Narcissus an only child."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:05 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo glanced over to Katsu as the young man sat down, "Yuriko. Your brother's twin. She was a very talented little girl just like your brother. Although not as gifted as he at piano. She dressed you up as a little girl one day...and your brother would carry you around often. She...mm...died. Aki hid the details but, it eventually lead to your mother's death." He didn't mention the root of that death. That one was his to...kill alone.

The older man had already eaten most of his meal by the time Katsu had arrived. He wiped his lips on his napkin and set it aside. "Misoku-chan cooks a fine meal."

"Your mother had a beautiful voice....you're named after her father, Katsu...and my mother, Mia. She was a very traditional woman in many ways except for matters of the heart. She was stubborn and sensitive, you have many traits from her." He opened up his wallet and pulled out a small sleeve revealing two photos side by side of two women. One a woman that looked so much like Katsumi with a brilliant smile under the cherry blossoms in a red kimono. The other of sleek modern dressed woman sitting on the edge of a balcony holding a hat on her head from the wind. Without Izo saying it, Katsu would know. These two were Kaori and Rie.

In fact, Katsu might remember back in Izo's home two large photos of women on the wall close to photos of the Rivals and other Musical Events. Of the two women though, something was a bit odd about Rie. As if he had seen someone at some point like her.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:27 pm

"My curiosity does nothing to lessen my pain." Azriel whispered, taking the photos into his fingers. "I wish I didn't care... but it seems I'm stubborn." his dark eyes flashed and if it were out of anger or out of amusement, it was hard to tell. "How did Yuriko die? How did my mother die?"
Truth be told he didn't give a damn about Rie. But Kaori... the young woman who smiled in a beautiful kimono... Katsumi knew if he dressed in the same fashion... he'd look just like her.
And that hurt even more...
Setting the photos down on the table, the bat turned his gaze to the spider. "I hate my brother... envy him his life... and the urge to rip that pretty face apart hasn't subsided even though I know the truth of it all now." sighing, Azriel tapped the one nail that hadn't been damaged in his frantic struggles, against the green tea mug idly. "But at least he knew some pain. I... I wish too that the tiger had let me live in my mother's arms... wish that you had loved me... but they're foolish wishes and time can't be turned back. You made a mistake." again the bat's eyes flashed, though there was no amusement there any longer. "And now you have given me the position to rise... and I will rise, Matsumoto-san. By the end of this new year... I'll surpass my brother and you'll see your son's potential. I'm angry and selfish and possessive... but I'm also driven now... I have a purpose beyond making my master, making you, happy."
His eyes went back to the photos and his broken nails couldn't help but gently trace the image of his mother. "This is the last thing I'll ask of you, Matsumoto-san... the last thing I'll ask outside of business... give me a copy of her photograph. Let me hold onto the smile I can't remember."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:42 pm

"Yeah, Shou-san's right. I had a cold during Christmas." Naoko spoke before laughing softly. "Here I was, running around in the kimono I'd designed, and my nose was red as Rudolph's. Bet I made a beautiful woman then." he teased with a wink.
He didn't think about Jun or Ryu having been there. Didn't think about the tragedy that had followed.
Because the pianist had pushed it so far down that he just didn't care any more.
His amber eyes focused in on his 'brother' and smiled, "No, it's been a horrible year. Except for Ko-kun being here that is." he spoke, ruffling the boy had his side's hair with one hand. "Yeah, I'm going to be singing and everything, Lucky-san. Granted I think my voice sounds horrible and scratchy and nothing compared to Shou-san's or Narcissus-san's or you own... but being a pianist gives me the freedom to sing to my songs. Plus, it seems that I won't get any more popular unless I branch out from the instrumental at least a bit. But I've also got a line of kimono that should be debuting this year too so... I've been busy." the younger Oumori smirked, "Been thinking about designing one for Narcissus-san... Ko-kun," the man glanced to the child. "Do you think Narcissus-san would be 'pretty' in a kimono? Who'd be prettier?"

"Nothing to be nervous about, Michi-kun." Akihiko spoke with a wink as his hands grabbed the microphone again. "Yeah, fourth song. Let's see if I can get through the rest of the set, ne?" he asked, smirking at Yammi before giving the count down.

Once more, Narcissus fell into the words he'd composed for a man he had thought taken by the sea. The whole damn album had been for Izzy... and if the young tiger couldn't make things perfect... in truth... he'd rather not sing at all.
So Akihiko put his soul into that practice, caring nothing for his own health and thinking nothing about his grandfather's passing. They had no place here. Because here... in those notes... all that mattered was Izzy Lucky and the feelings Akihiko held for his dear partner.

By the third song, Takagi motioned for Michi to follow him and they went back outside. If anything bad happened to his cousin while he was singing, they'd sure hear it.
Truth be told, Yuuji just couldn't stand there and stare at him because it made this anxious stomach churning feeling in his gut.
"Much as I hated my cousin recently." Takagi spoke idly as they stood outside once more, the wind having picked up a tad. "He helped give me back my son. Can you hear it, Michi-kun? That's pure." he jerked a thumb over his shoulder, indicating the music coming from the inside of The WareHouse. "I've never heard him sing like that before. Not even at the Charity Benefit." the man grinned, shaking his head in disbelief. "He really does love that manager of his... course... that makes me feel a bit bad for you, you know."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:04 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"Don't think I haven't tried that one before! It seems that the years I've tried to make such things resolutions are the ones in which I've had the harshest luck. It really is a wonder I haven't actually died yet. I don't know how my poor parents managed to keep me in one piece all those years, rest their souls." the vocalist chuckled, slowing down and actually cutting his waffle instead of ripping chunks out of it like a little bad dog.

"Back to your apartment? Yeah, you should definitely do that. It isn't fair for you to be holed up here with me the entire time. You need to decompress, Raito. I know you've got to be stressed out.

"You can totally bring me....some pizza! I think I want pizza tonight, and not hospital pizza. Pizza Hut, all the way. Mmmmmmm....." he laughed. He really could be greedy with food sometimes, especially when he was in this sort of situation. Comfort food did him a world of good.

Having the flowers brought in was a surprise, though, and the star actually put his fork down to take the card and open it. Who on earth would send him flowers?

Reading the card, though, Ryu smiled.

"My boss. He's so thoughtful...and my favorite flowers, too!" he leaned forward and sniffed them, then winced. Okay, probably shouldn't be moving so much right now.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:26 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

Suzaku had spent his day milling about his hotel room rather anxiously.
He'd been invited to attend the Ohayou New Year's celebration, even though he was a new hire and hadn't even done any real work for the company quite yet. He had at least been learning his part for when he would be put into the position.

That wasn't what had him riled up, though. What bothered him...worried him, even, was the fact that he hadn't heard from Naoko...at all. Not a single word. Not a call, or a text, or even a, "Leave me the hell alone!". Nothing.
Being ignored didn't sit well with him. It never had. Not to mention, it had him rather curious, too, as to the reason why he was being given the cold shoulder. Naoko used to be so warm and kind...he would have at least responded, even to a stranger, when apologized to. Something was off with the kitten he used to own, and it had cost him a good night's sleep at this point.

Frustrated, the man waited until the middle of the day, having checked his phone every so often to make sure he hadn't missed anything. Punching in a previously dialed number, the guitarist placed an order for another bouquet to be sent to NAKO-san.

This bouquet would be all purple, and in all shades of the color. Huge. Ridiculous, even. The card within would read, "NAKO-san...I know you got my last apology. Confirmation of delivery e-mail. smile I simply wanted to apologize once more, as I hadn't heard anything from you. I don't blame you, but it weighs heavily on me, the fact that I frightened and upset you so terribly. Sometimes, I let my whimsy get the better of me, I suppose, and the results are not always the smiles I hope to bring. Please, give me a call, and perhaps the chance to see you smile one day. We could go have a beer at The Black Flower...or, if you're free, maybe you could stop by the Ohayou New Year's Party tonight and we could converse in a more businesslike environment? Again...I am truly very sorry.

-Suzaku

The time and address of the Ohayou event was enclosed, along with Suzaku's plus 1 ticket so the pianist could get in, if he chose to stop by.
The invite to The Black Flower, a local gothic bar and club, was more of a lure...it was a place Naoko had been, many times, with Hayato. Before things had...gone sour. Back when they had been so close and happy...before the darkness absolutely consumed Jun. Surely, as curious as he knew the kitten could be, this would elicit some response.
Either way...anything was better than nothing at this point. He just had to know what was going on...both with Naoko....and Shou.

About two hours after the order was placed, a delivery arrived at Shou's home with a ring of the bell.

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:36 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Your curiosity is a positive trait in better circumstances. Yuriko was...murdered by their piano instructor." His brow furrowed a bit at the the thought of it. "From what Aki told me, I'd say her ending had been more than just murder. And..that instructor came back later to admit his deed to your mother and her husband. But during that time, someone else enraged by the deed set fire to the house killing the instructor, your mother, and her husband. It wasn't your brother." Izo added that line certain that Katsumi might leap to that conclusion.

"That hate will lead you nowhere. Even if I don't care for Koyasu Akihiko. He's known his fair share of pain at the hands of my rival." Izo commented as he sipped the hot tea. The heat in his hand gave him at least the feeling of being alive. "He deserves a little happiness with the freedom he's finally been given." For a moment, the spider actually thought of Izzy and Akihiko and the warning he had sent. Maybe things had been fortuitous that Aki had died when he did.

Then Izo glanced upward from the tea at the mention of loving Katsu. "Love has very little place in my heart anymore...but...what I do have left is that which I cherish in you. I squandered her gift...I admit. And some days you reminded me of her much too often. But...you're not her."

Then he added with a slight darker smile, "Angry....selfish and possessive. Like an ASP they will bite you in the a**, Katsu. Remember that. You're young and fresh to the world. Don't be like your brother and foolish leap in before you're ready." The spider still had a dark sense of humor even when he was in a more serious setting. He wanted his son to be successful, but he wanted his son to be strong.

Izo reached over and took back the sleeve and pulled out the photograph then handed it to Katsumi, "She wrote her name on the back and the year. She was pregnant with you then. Keep it. I'm sure she'd want you to have that... as well as these." He reached down to the side of the table and pulled out a box then set it between them.

Inside when Katsu peeked he would see a small blue kitten with a small blue blanket.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:01 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko smile became HUGE! "I'm the best part of the year!!!!"

"You certainly are." Shou responded with a laugh trying to lighten up Naoko's talk of the worst year on record. Indeed it was an awful year. Shou wanted to forget everything between the Charity Event to the Onsen and chalk it up as a complete nightmare.

Izzy seemed thoughtful for a moment, "You know I am not sure if I've heard you sing, Naoko-kun." Izzy also didn't want to remember a few things about the past year. Like where he had first met Naoko. His cheeks reddened with the thought. "Umm...well yes, Oh? I line of Kimono? I do want to see that! Although...a kimono on me might be a waste of very pretty material. However, Akihiko...Ah...he would look lovely."

"Akihiko-niisan would look very pretty in a kimono! You should do it! Umm...umm...I don't know who would be prettier." Ko put a finger on his lip trying to come up with an answer but eventually stopped trying.

"The boy is smart." Shou said as he grinned at Naoko. "That was a loaded question if I ever heard one." Even if Naoko didn't want to be a 'woman' he was at points very vain. Shou could tell that in the way he dressed the way he had his hair styled just so. Naoko designed fashion too...so there had to be some vanity within the younger man.

Izzy threw the kleenex away and was amused by the conversation. "If you dress Akihiko in a Kimono then make me a man's styled fashion to match. We'll be the perfect husband and....'wife'." He giggled at the thought. Oh Akihiko would rage then primp. He could see it in his imagination! Oh yes!

Meanwhile, Shou was thoughtful. There was another man on his mind, Yuuji. He wondered what Yuuji was up to. Was he busy? Probably... But still. Shou pulled out his phone and sent a text.

Are you busy later tonight? After the corporate parties?

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Yeah, he sounds happy. Even if everything else sucks. I suppose Ishi-san is the best man for him." Michi shrugged his shoulders and then smiled, "Feel bad for me? Don't. You know...there will always be someone else out there. We were great while it lasted. And well friends with benefits is sometimes hard to find. Most people are looking for something more."

Ok it sounded good in theory. Michi had never really looked for something more. Akihiko probably was the closest thing to 'more' that he ever wanted. Yuuji...well he was a lot like Akihiko but, Michi respected the man's married status up to a point. He really didn't expect to find 'more' in Yuuji. Even then, Michi was a rare type that didn't have to have a deep relationship to find a gratifying experience. Friends were far better than being chained to a relationship. Yuuji was even more complicated now because of ...Hideo. Yeah and Michi was not parenting material.

"I think my manager was making a pass at me last night." Michi laughed and shook his head, "Nezumi-san drank a bit too much. He's a good guy. But man he's got a real small view of the world. How the heck did he get into managing? It's a really social job but he's like sort of anti social as they get. I promised to party with him at tonight's event. He's got to loosen up some."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:14 pm

"Well I'm glad your parents keep you alive! Geesh. Ryuu...you are going to be a high maintenance pup aren't you." he teased as he continued to eat.

"Pizza? Ok. I'll bring Pizza." he smile broadly but at the back of his mind he was calculating the cost. Shoot...pizza was really expensive in Japan. He would have to fork out about 3500 yen a piece to get the ones with the weenies in the crust. One pizza would not be enough. His pocket book would feel the pain. But he didn't mention that because Ryuu didn't need the stress. Hosts were suppose to make better money but he wasn't a full time host. He still was in college.

But he kept the smile on his face while Ryuu opened his card. "Wow he is thoughtful. So those are your favorite flowers??" He leaned over and took a sniff, "They smell nice. Lots of tiny stringy petals too. What are they called?

OOC: No joke. Pizza from Pizza Hut and Dominos are way expensive in Japan. I couldn't afford to by them for delivery. About 20-40 bucks for a pizza smaller than our mediums. And delivery costs not in that price. I don't know how they afford them in Japan!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:15 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"I really, really don't mean to be...." Ryu whined in response, imaginary ears back and tail between his legs. Man, he really didn't want to run Kimura off with his bad luck and silly ways. He could be a handful. He knew he could.
And, though he had a memory that told him Raito promised to stay by his side forever, he couldn't trust that memory.

"You will?! Yay!!!!" the pup perked right up when his Light agreed to bring him the tasty treat he had requested. As far as the cost...he was completely oblivious as to how pizza might be pricey for his tenshi. It just didn't click. That was Ryuukaze, in a nutshell, though. Mostly harmless, completely oblivious.

"The flowers are Blue Nigella. Sometimes they are called "Love-in-a-mist". It's funny, though, because another name for them is "Devil-in-a-bush". They aren't native to Japan, and aren't exceptionally common for use in bouquets or other floral arrangements, so they're a bit more pricey than more common flowers." It was kind of funny, the violinist's knowledge on one little flower...but the things that made him happy, he did tend to take seriously. He would learn about anything he really liked, be it music, fashion, flowers, or foods.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:45 pm
Kou patted Ryuu's cheek because his head was kind of off limits considering the dent in his plate. "Don't worry about it. Maybe you've had bad luck before but I'm here. So can't be all bad. Right?"

He nodded "Yes," as he got up and put his tray to the side. "In fact, I should get going and get cleaned up. You should get more sleep while I'm gone so maybe you'll actually make it to midnight with me when New Years strikes."

"I like the flowers. Never seen anything like those until today. Special...just like you." He leaned over and kissed Ryuu on the nose. "Don't expect me to buy them for you. I bet they are a lot more than my tips can afford." He kissed Ryuu on the nose again playfully then pulled away.

"You hold the fort until I return. Might take me awhile considering the time. Lots of people going out for the New Years parties on the streets in Tokyo."

As soon as he got outside, Kou stopped by the two guard and asked a question. "Do Smash have any coupons or special deals for things like Pizza Hut? Ryuukaze-san wants pizza for tonight and he wanted me to get it but....."

The guards looked at each other and one of them sent a text to Ishihara You.

Sir, Ryuukaze-san wants Pizza Hut per the BF. He's asking if we have coupons?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Smirking slightly, Naoko couldn't help but agree. "The best, though working with Shou-san comes in at a close second... and meeting a very interesting guitarist a third." at that he winked Izzy's way, noticing those reddened cheeks.
Too much bad had happened to the pianist in the last year. Hayato had come out of his coma, Ryu had almost died a handful of times, Naoko had thought Hayato would spirit him away again... Ryu DID spirit him away.. Then there were the worse things like Jun's older brother... like cracking Ryu's head open... crying in the dark next to what he thought was a corpse... There had been pain and madness and the plucking out of an innocent boy's eyes... murder... pleasure... swirling drug heightened flights of agonizing fancy and the resulting addictions.
But things had been getting better...
Ko had come and Sai and their little family had been peaceful for a time...
Ryu had taken care of Naoko's cold... had held him and promised him eternal love... marriage even...
Ryu had betrayed him in the middle of the night... without a single word...
And Hayato... Hayato had died...
The darkness within Naoko's heart had taken hold then and the blond made a pact with it after Jun's funeral. Naoko would draw from it's strength, the scared frightened uke of a man buried deep down... and the thing inside would be given the opportunity, should one present itself, to murder the man who had stolen Ryu away.
Without realizing it, the younger Oumori brother's hands were clenched into fists and then he laughed, releasing the tension in his body that such thoughts brought on. "Course it was a loaded question... and I think I will design one for Narcissus-san. Give me day, Lucky-san. Give me another day to have them made. Maybe you can give it to him after his club stint, hmm? A nice 'job well done' present, ne?" he smiled, fingers reaching out to lightly rest over the piano's keys as he felt the ivory, cool beneath his hands. "Narcissus-san sure doesn't seem the wife type though... or maybe he does and he just hides it well." the pianist winked before suddenly there was a ring at the door.
"I'll get it." he spoke, standing and heading from the studio. After all, Shou was texting.
Opening it, Naoko wasn't exactly surprised to see more flowers. He signed for them, thanked the delivery man, then brought the bouquet inside and set it on the table. Amber eyes took in the card... and the ticket... and inwardly, NAKO sighed.
But it would be rude to refuse... but then again...
Pulling his cell from his pocket, Naoko quickly dialed the number on the card and waited for Suzaku to pick up.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:48 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

The very second his phone started to ring, Suzaku nearly jumped out of his seat.

"Holy s**t...." he cursed, fumbling with the device for a second before he was able to press the answering button.

"Suzaku desu..." he answered, his voice sounding rather cool, though to see him would have told a very different story.

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Yuuji felt his phone vibrate and, thinking it might be Hiroki, looked at it. Instead, he was surprised to see Shou's name.
Still talking to Michi, he quickly replied.

Provided my cousin doesn't need me, then no, I'm not busy.

He glanced up to Tanaka, "Someone's gotta feel bad for you when he flirts and you can't do anything about it." Yuuji replied seriously, wishing Akihiko weren't such a tease. "But you're right. There'll be someone else. Why aren't you looking for more though, if you don't mind me asking?"

But something Michi said caused Takagi to just burst into laughter. "Yeah well, Nezumi-san isn't the best socialite out there. He gets the job done... least NOW he does... I think he just has problems outside of work. After what Aki did to him and Hiroki-san, I can't really blame him."

Izo had been right to guide Azriel's mind away from the murderer being Akihiko... because he easily would've come to that conclusion if allowed.
"You pity him?" Katsu asked, picking up his chopsticks and taking a bite of the fish.
He hadn't eaten all day... but still the food didn't sit well on his stomach.
"I was under the impression that Narcissus has all the freedom in the world. What chains held him down?"
Dark eyes narrowed slightly as Izo continued on about love... about Katsumi not being Kaori... Anger flashed in those eyes... but then it subsided. "I'm not her, obviously. I'm missing a few key physical differences." he reminded, popping a piece of steamed daikon in his mouth. "So you cherish my stubbornness and sensitivity? Funny. I'd gotten the impression that my sensitivity had been burned from my soul a long time ago... replaced by a need to please. But..." the young man sighed softly, his eyes looking out to the frozen wastes beyond. "But lately... I've felt bad for other people... that boy for instance..." he glanced at Izo as he mentioned 'ko' without using the kid's name. "I showed mercy... pity... on a new 'recruit'... helped show another pet a better place to vent his rage... I want to make their lives better so they don't have to live through the same hell I did... I've got my eye on an accountant there..." Azriel focused back on the spider. "Is that the sensitivity you cherish? Or is there something else? I've only ever played the part I was given so knowing who I am truly is sometimes a bit of a learning experience. I wouldn't mind being enlightened."
Okay so the fish did taste better than the vegetables... and the more Katsu ate, the more he realized he was starving. So... his chopsticks took another bit of salmon and he chewed it thoughtfully.
"He leapt too far and found his toy broken." the bat whispered, having known about the job on Izzy Lucky and the reasons behind it. He'd been watching... listening... honing his reader skills at the time. "I wouldn't do something so stupid. I'm going to build myself up and you'll be proud of the twisted ******** I am. Even if..." but the words on his lips died as Matsumoto gave him the picture.
At first Azriel didn't even register the box, because he hadn't expected to be given this treasure... "I'll... keep it fondly. It wasn't her fault after all... I was ripped from her arms and..." his lithe fingers traveled over the box's lid carefully, half afraid of what he'd see inside. Swallowing the lump of fear in his throat, Katsu opened the box, pulling out the blanket and the stuff kitten. He was gentle with them, just as gentle has he had been with the photo which... for Azriel... was quite unusual.
He feared they would break... fall to pieces in his hands and be lost...
The lump in his throat returned, but this one was far more distressing. Sadness... a strong pull to break right then and there.
Katsumi studied the blanket and the kitten. He could smell it... the lavender... That familiar scent that he himself wore because it was the strongest smell in his mind...
A smell of memory...
"Explains a lot..." the bat whispered, setting the objects back into the box. "About me... liking lavender." he smiled sadly, blinking a few times to push back his tears. "Guess I really am a kitten... who would've known..."
A thick disgusting fear dropped like a lead weight into the pit of his stomach then, and the tears disappeared as fingers shook in anger.
He knew...
Hiroki knew...
He had to have known!
Calling Katsu a kitten all this time! He was a tiger cub, damn it! But... he was also a spider... A dangerous poisonous spider...
"I think my pet will find me loath to cuddle tonight." Azriel spoke, taking another bite of salmon and finding that now it really did turn his stomach.
He didn't want to eat...
Katsumi really, deep down, just wanted to drink until he didn't feel it anymore... wanted to cry until he couldn't... wanted to give pain where before there had been only pleasure.
"Arigatou, Matsumoto-san." Azriel lifted his head, looking to the spider. "It hurts but... I'm glad to know who I am now. I'll survive." a wicked gleam came into his dark eyes. "It's what I do best, after all..."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:15 pm

"NAKO desu." the pianist replied, standing in the kitchen, one hand fluffing the flowers as he put them in a vase. "While I appreciate the greenery, I'm going to start thinking your a stalker at this rate." he spoke, though if it were a tease or a threat... one couldn't tell.
"I regret to tell you, Suzaku-san, that I have a prior engagement tonight. Dinner with the boss... and then the SMASH New Year's party. I've also promised a friend of Shou-san that I would design a kimono for him... and it needs to be finished in two days so I fear that your spare ticket will go to waste on me." Naoko spoke, leaning against the table now as he held the phone in one hand. "If you're free now though... I could meet you for a coffee at this little place down the street. No doubt you'd know where it is since you know where to send these flowers. I'd have to be back before the limo arrives however... but if you could give me an hour to get party ready first..."

In other words, Suzaku was getting his chance to apologize face to face and to hold a civil conversation in a public place where no alcohol was involved. Naoko would be dressed for dinner and the party when he arrived at the coffee shop... and then he would return to Shou's before the limo arrived to pick them up.
Simple.
Easy.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games