Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:06 pm
Alena sighed as she walked out of the dorm, "Atamous..?" she muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:07 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina walked out of her doorm. "I hope i didn't miss any classes." She said to herself. "I havent been to one yet." She said not paying attention to were shes going
daisuke came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear "i got you now my love" he lifted her and started spinning
Rina laughed. "Hey sneaking up behind is no fair." She said joking with him. She smiled
i smile and set her down and my arms still around her  

Atamous

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:08 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena sighed as she walked out of the dorm, "Atamous..?" she muttered.
atamous was in the courtyard training with his scythe his wounds were re-opened but he kept training  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:10 pm
Alena walked out of the school nd looked to see Atamous, she gasped as she ran over to him, taking his scythe away and koncking him in the head with it.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena walked out of the school nd looked to see Atamous, she gasped as she ran over to him, taking his scythe away and koncking him in the head with it.
his eyes went red and he started attacking the pillar wildly like his animal side wanted him to  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina walked out of her doorm. "I hope i didn't miss any classes." She said to herself. "I havent been to one yet." She said not paying attention to were shes going
daisuke came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear "i got you now my love" he lifted her and started spinning
Rina laughed. "Hey sneaking up behind is no fair." She said joking with him. She smiled
"You know its pretty lonly in my doorm at night sence i have no Room mate." She said to him and smiled  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:14 pm
Atamous
Elvira_Cross
his eyes went red and he started attacking the pillar wildly like his animal side wanted him to
Alena put her arms around him and tried to stop him, "Atamous stop!" she said, she glared as she gave him a small, gentle kiss on the lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:16 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"You know its pretty lonly in my doorm at night sence i have no Room mate." She said to him and smiled
he smiled "well when you get lonely just come to my dorm and get me up" i smile and kiss you  

Atamous

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:20 pm
Elvira_Cross
Atamous
Elvira_Cross
Alena put her arms around him and tried to stop him, "Atamous stop!" she said, she glared as she gave him a small, gentle kiss on the lips.
he stopped and returned to normal and went limp but he smiled "i.....i....did it i mastered his technique"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:21 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
he smiled "well when you get lonely just come to my dorm and get me up" i smile and kiss you
"I wouldent want to wake your room mates though." She said  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:22 pm
Alena sighed, "Dont ever scare me like that." Alena mumbled, she looked at her hands. her gloved hands. She sighed. Looking sad for a minute.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:27 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"you wouldn't they sleep hard i hit most of them over the head anyway except jengal but i don't think he will care much.

Atamous looked at her and then stood "i promise i won't ever use my curse again if it makes you sad then i won't use it" he held her  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:29 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"you wouldn't they sleep hard i hit most of them over the head anyway except jengal but i don't think he will care much.

Atamous looked at her and then stood "i promise i won't ever use my curse again if it makes you sad then i won't use it" he held her

Rina laughed a bit when he said that he hit them over the head. "Why do you hit them in the head?" She asked him giggling a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:30 pm
"Its not you.." she muttered. Dark elve's usually had the power of illusions.
so where did Alena get teh powers of shadow's aswell?  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:31 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x

Rina laughed a bit when he said that he hit them over the head. "Why do you hit them in the head?" She asked him giggling a bit.
"They snore a lot and its annoying" he kissed her and held her hands

Atamous looked at her "whats wrong" he looked at her concerned  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games