Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:16 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan leaned in closer, "I love you." He whispered in her ear then kissed her cheek. He'd kisser again later after her reaction.

{ No biggy. }

. . . [ - please check to see if you're still breathing - ] . . . \

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:19 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex smiled and closed her eyes for a few seconds. After reopening them she looked at him "I love you too" she said gazing into his eyes.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:34 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan smirked, "Guess I'll have to do this now then." He pressed his lips softly against hers. He'd been wanting to do this for so many years now, it was like a little slice of heaven.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:40 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed her lips against his. She was really happy on the inside, she had been secretly crushing on Ryan for a very long time now and was glad to hear he had liked her.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:50 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. He smiled against her lips and pulled back after a few long seconds. He placed his forehead against hers, "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:10 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex smiled and moved into his lap. She wrapped her arms around his waste and rested her forehead against his again. She smiled at him "And you don't know how long i'v been waiting for you to do that" she said laughing a bit as she kissed him again.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:11 am
[HEEY FUZZEH! i hope yall don't mind if i mooch of your rules a bit. i is makin an RP. and i am too lazy to come up with my own. DONT HATE ME!}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:15 am
((meh, go ahead))  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:02 am
-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly nodded at Derrek and got off the counter and walked outside. There she walked over toa steep ledge to gaze at the moon.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:03 am
[thankies! ^^]  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:07 am
[[Ey Cookie Master..Can I have a spot in ur rp? When ur done can u send meh the link?]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:08 am
[[^^ of course! it tis gunna prolly be pretty lame but if you wanna sure!}}  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:09 am
[[yay!]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:19 am
[i feel so loved! you don't even know what the RP's about and you wanna join XD}  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas