Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:10 pm
Graphiti Skies
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
teh evil...worse than peeps.

Peeps? You mean those nasty yellow squish things that you're supposed to eat around easter?

He's talking about how their eyes are indestructable...they really are...its' frightening.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:22 pm
ExProfessor Severus Snape
Graphiti Skies
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
teh evil...worse than peeps.

Peeps? You mean those nasty yellow squish things that you're supposed to eat around easter?

He's talking about how their eyes are indestructable...they really are...its' frightening.

Personally I rather like Peeps...

Could be my grandmothers fault for constantly giving them to me around easter when I was little.

Are their eyes really indestructable? o.O  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:27 am
Peeps? Sorry mates, I'm lost...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:54 am
Oh yeah... xp

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

You've no idea how long that took to make it look right...Oi.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:37 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Oh yeah... xp

You've no idea how long that took to make it look right...Oi.

...*steals*

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:46 am
I just got back from mini-golf, it was for our Cadets thing that everyone went to (almost). It's awesome there, everyone has accepted me (I feel loved!) and I'm uber happy now.

Hopefully I won't go emo.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:47 am
Go cry emo kid... ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:10 pm
Oh! Oh! Oh! *pulls out stick and pokes the emo kid*

...Did she burst into a tirade of angst filled stanzas to a poem that's 5 million pages long all about her bleeding heart yet?

My friend did that to me once, it was kind of funny...  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:51 am
I didn't say I was emo, I said "I hope I don't go emo". But I have listened to "The Emo Song" which was friggin' hilarious.

Haha, I went through the emo/goth stage at 12... Sad wasn't it? Lasted about 1 week then went "******** it" so yeah. In the SEAC English (Super smart class... I'm only in it for Maths) they had a project to write a song for a band.

I had to ******** run to the nearest tiolet to not piss myself laughing... Seriously.

In Tute (Homeroom, whatever) Shanae had her band called Poison Venom. Yes thats right, two synonyms in one friggin title.

Some of her songs included:

Shadows Lurking
Darkness Creeping

And whatever theres more, but they were lame attempts at emoness. Then she began towrite one of the songs and god knows how she got into SEAC because her lyrics were some crap song like

Your heart is as cold as a grey-stone
You make me feel alone
You make my wanna cry
You make me want to die

Your hearts as cold as poison venom

Thats all I remember. How the hell is "poison venom" cold? The worst thing was when she began to sing it...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:22 am
I imagine poison venom would be the same temperature as the room it was in...so room temperature...

Also...that song makes my brain hurt.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:27 am
Oh my God! The RPG just died...*pokes RPG with a stick* HK, we were keeping it alive with our long posts of random love. I think once we um...*coughs* later, I shall read a long narrative...just kidding, but seriously. *pokes RPG again* Its been dead for two days now and I'm sick of being Madam Pomfrey. I don't even know what's wrong with this Mizu girl or why we have a Japanese exchange student when Hogwarts doesn't have an exchange program. Jo answered that like a million years ago. All the students are from Britain.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:51 am
Bwahahahahaha... emos and exchange students... what is this guild coming to?

*shakes head for whatever reason*

Hahaha... stickers. *has just gotten up, please forgive*  

Graphiti Skies

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:17 pm
Well you are the one writing the lemon Lupin, and really it's your friends that are part of the problem. Nah, I'm joking, Ahro and Sev dead? Should I just have Dumbledore snatch them.

And yeah, go ahead PM er--new girl and tell her she has to play her own Pomfrey and as for her "exchange" thing. Technically she's like...Cho, only....Japanese, and her parents...ok, so from what I gathered she was born in Britan and her parents didn't want their heritage going to waste. (Don't blame me, we're friggen struggling to stay alive with just us)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:30 pm
Never blamed you...maybe we should just fast forward...I mean...with Ahro so busy with work and her comic, it'll be forever until this task is done...I'll PM the mizu girl.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:02 pm
Ok, let's wait till Luny and I can talk on MSN and we can go "Quick! Make up random numbers for points for the objects! And then, injury points? Do we want those!?!? AHH! We're incompetent fools who should've had this done ages ago...oh...look...shiny distraction"

*groans* meanwhile, I'm tired, my cold has decided "...screw you, you're either drugged up on Dayquill or Nyquill and you always have one of them Halls coughdrops in your mouth or at the very least on your person, you're no fun! Fine, everybody out! Let's clogg up her nose and give her one last sinus headache before we go!"

I'm going to bed...  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games