Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:54 pm
A black cresent moon appear on Ketsueki's heart and he takes her hand out with his blood on it and his wound slowly heals "I will find out how to get her back!" he says with Fenrir in his voice "Ijin is still weak from yesterday he has never had a wound let alone a bad one he will be out for a while"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:58 pm
Kira smiled and kissed where Hitomi stuck the sword healing Ijin "now he can come" she said pushing against her hand agaisnt his grip and reincerted her finger tips "now come out IJIN!!!" she yelled laughing forcing Ijin out  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:02 pm
Ketsueki's hand grabs Kira's neck liek Fenrir's teeth were bitting into her neck "I'm in control even him at full force can't knock me out of this form" Ketsueki says but only Fenrir's voice comes out "So stop trying" he says lettign her go  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:06 pm
Kira cussed under her breath and sighed "oh well I guess Ill just have to let Hitomi out" she said the sweat coming back and Hitomi woke up smiling "hi" she whispered laying back noticing her shirt was off she blushed "thats not nice" she said with a laugh and went back to sleep  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:12 pm
"Fenrir can you not heal her?...sorry Ketsueki on a full moon when I would be stronger is the only time that would be possiable....that's another month tho..you know a place where the moon is full every night....I do.." he says putting Hitomi's shirt back on and palcing her on his back "Ankuko if you follow, note I won't wait for you"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:17 pm
Hitomi looked at Ketsueki breathing heavly "dont you might get sick" she siad pouting trying to call Kagejouten but was too weak as she gasped for air  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:21 pm
"Please, rest..your to weak right now to do much, and no, a dead body doesn't get sick.." he says as he runs into the trees smiling at her  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:25 pm
Hitomi frowned as he said that but her smile came back "okay" she whispered going back to sleep her head on his back  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:29 pm
Ketsueki jumps ahead up into the trees "The journy is 2 days Ketsueki and you will have to tend to her alot, do you love her enough to make trip like that in 1 day?" Fenrir says to Ketsueki, Ketsueki starts to run faster "Yes.." he says to himself  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:33 pm
Ankuko appeared next to him. "I swear I'm not following you...she keeps summoning me"  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:35 pm
"Ahh, its the sword huh? he says running a bit faster almost about to start flash stepping  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:40 pm
"Unfortunately...this gets annoying...wait how does she summon me when she's unconscious?"  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:45 pm
"She gets weaker when she is like this call it deffence from the sword I guess" he says moving slightly fast and begins to flash step  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:46 pm
"heh...she's dreaming about you"  

Ashyr Black

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games