Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:02 pm
Nick drops to the ground his eyes turning red.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:05 pm
Maya turned to Kai and kissed him again "dont leave me again I want us to be together" she whispered looking at him  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:08 pm
Lynn saw Nick drop to the ground and got annoyed. Not he too! She looked up and saw Kai was still stuggling with himself. She hurried over to Nick and picked him off the floor wit strength she did not know she had. She lifted him above her head and threw him at Kai and Maya. She almost laughed when he hit them right on. But then she recovered. "Kai!! Come back to your senses!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:15 pm
Nick looks at her and laughs evilly "I told you to leave...you should have listened"  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:16 pm
Kai fell to the ground dazed. He clawed at his back as he roared in pain. "I...won't...let...you hurt them," Kai whispered still struggling for control.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:18 pm
Maya was still in the sky looking down at Kai giggling "poor Kai" she whispered pointing her hand down over one of the pieces of blade as it flew into her hand cutting Kira's hand "time to die" she whispered putting the blade ot her thoat  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:20 pm
"No!" Kai roared. His hand grabbed hold of Maya's hand before she was able to slit her throat. "I won't let you do it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:20 pm
-walks in and sits on a chair and looks around-  

.Angelic~Midnite.

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:21 pm
"Maya stop this now" Nick said looking at them with red eyes. "Kai...fight it for Kira and Mitsuzu"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:22 pm
-Nykono sits there lookin at the insane ppl- eek  

.Angelic~Midnite.

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:23 pm
"if you love Mitsuzu if I kill Kira's spirit her body would belong to Mitsuzu dont you want that?" she asked pulling the blade closer  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:24 pm
Kai hesitated for only a second before gripping tighter on the piece of the blade until blood trickled down his hands. "No...I don't want that. I don't want someone to have to die just for me and Mitsu to be together. Long ago I swore that I would do whatever I could to protect Mitsu, and I also swore to protect her descendants. I don't care what I have to do, I won't let you kill her!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

.Angelic~Midnite.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:26 pm
-still sitting freaked out- eek  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:27 pm
Nick screams "Kai forget what I said before give me that damn seditive"  

Ashyr Black

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:29 pm
Lynn smirked. "I'll give you a sedative." She walked over to Nick and smacked him hard on the head. "There you go, she smiled as she saw Nick fall to the floor.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games