Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:40 pm
Scanda entered the school and saw some students on the corridors "Lets see first I've got history"Scanda said as he headed to the history room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:45 pm
Name:Jubei
Race:Fox
Powers:Control water, healing, read peoples mind.
Personality:Outgoing, loves to go shopping, chat with friends, talks a lot and is kind.
Look: (View sig)  

XStarlight_DustX

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:49 pm
Looks around school, read a boys mind. "It seems it history for first lesson." Walks to History room, blushing and feeling a bit cold.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:06 pm
Xx_pet_lover_xX_123
Powers:Control water, healing, fast writing, past through walls, read peoples mind without anyone finding out, see future.
Personality:Shy, loves to go shopping, chat with friends, doesnt really talk very much, but wears a bit like boys.
Look:Fox ears, fox tail, black long socks, black shoes, pink baggy pants, white short shirt.

-Ooc.. First off, thank you both for bringing this up again! biggrin It's a great help. I'll be joining back in too. But, pet_lover, I think that's a bit of an overload with powers, can you limit it to three or four?

*will be posting soon*-

EDIT:: sorry, could BOTH of you have just three or four powers? I didn't notice the other guys. >.>-

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:54 am
Xx_Elixx_xX
Xx_pet_lover_xX_123
Powers:Control water, healing, fast writing, past through walls, read peoples mind without anyone finding out, see future.
Personality:Shy, loves to go shopping, chat with friends, doesnt really talk very much, but wears a bit like boys.
Look:Fox ears, fox tail, black long socks, black shoes, pink baggy pants, white short shirt.

-Ooc.. First off, thank you both for bringing this up again! biggrin It's a great help. I'll be joining back in too. But, pet_lover, I think that's a bit of an overload with powers, can you limit it to three or four?

*will be posting soon*-

EDIT:: sorry, could BOTH of you have just three or four powers? I didn't notice the other guys. >.>-

Done  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:18 am
((yay its back on!its back on))

as Rob walked in to school he looked at his note which had all the lessons of each day"ok since i got history first.science is canceled for last days 'incident' hehehehehe.so second will be gym."he walked into the history class.he sat near a random desk.people where looking at him with an angry/scared look.  

Shuchi-sama

Avioke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:57 pm
-Ooc.. Thanks, I appreciate it. Shuchi-sama, could you just have three or four powers? Just in case you didn't see my last post. >.> If you read back, my character, Yoite, was reincarnated into a small girl. I'm going to leave that out and my two characters, Yoite and Aerunai, will just start anew. RESTARTING!!! This isn't my roleplay, but I'll take charge until the owner comes back, if they ever come back-

*going to re-post both profiles*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:07 pm
Xx_Elixx_xX
Name: Aerunai (eh-RUNE-eye) ((I AM USING THIS NAME FOR A BOOK!! PLEASE DO NOT COPY!!!))
Appearance: http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb40/xXdarkXstormXx/thvampire.jpg
Power: Vampire, unknown
Personality: Quiet, ghost-like, walking around the halls, minding her own buisness, shy.
History: Unknown. You would have to ask her. You would really have to be her friend, and even then, she might not tell you...

-Ooc.. This is Aerunai's, I'm getting Yoite's.-  

Avioke

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:16 am
Shuchi-sama
name:rob

race:half human half werewolf but in human form full human in werewolf form full werwolf or combined

powers:werewolf sense(includes slowmode vision),controlling electricity (and lighting),running as fast as lighting,transform in between 5 werewolf forms ((they are shown in the RP)).

personality:likes to hangout with a gang in forests and spy on others,loves doing bad stuff in school with friends and if theres a party or any night fun stuff he is so there.

my werewolf form avi form at:
http://ookami-kasumi.deviantart.com/art/Stuck-Half-Way-57498248

my human form avi at:
http://sakuracorazonn.deviantart.com/art/Sasuke-Uchiha-27330782

powers decreased to 4.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:50 am
Looks at Rob with a normal look, not a angry/scared look.  

XStarlight_DustX

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:32 pm
he saw a girl that was looking at him with a normal look.the other students weren't looking at him anymore.Rob stood up and walked near the girl."hello.i'm Rob,what is your name?"he said to the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:35 pm
"My names Jubei, and I'm new here." She answered, blushing.  

XStarlight_DustX

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:44 pm
"im new to.lets see umm...yesterday i started here"he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:20 pm
Xx_Elixx_xX
Name: Yoite Loreighn
Powers: Can create an Illusion with music, whether it be her voice, a violin, piano. Also used sound to mess with the brain and create a Trance. Doesn't always work. Uses the Kira technique.
Race: Unknown
Appearance:
User Image No eye bandage.
Wears black longcoat, black hat, grey gloves, grey jeans, and black converse.
Other: The Kira technique uses her life force as a fule. So the more she uses it, the less time she has to live. When she uses it, she injects some of her life force into the persons body, and then it twists that person up, controlling their flesh and blood. If she were to die, anyone that she used Kira on would die as well. If she dispells it, then the person she's targetting will have her life force taken out so that they wont die if she does. (I think that's how it is, but whatever. That's how it is in here, I guess.)

Kira technique::

Watch the guy with the hat and the black coat..... Hehehehe... Luv him... His name is Yoite and I currently love him. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCFm0-XRsVE

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayuHEk6K79g&feature=related

Other character. >.>

Avioke

Avioke

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:26 pm
Aerunai walked in the room, scowling as she dropped her bookbag down beside her desk. The next desk over, Yoite sat in a lounging way, looking bored with her eyes half-closed. "Late," she said the Aerunai flatly, no emotion in her voice. Aerunai snorted and sat, putting her elbows on the desk and her chin in her hands. "And?" she replied, looking just as bored at the front of the math-teacher's desk.

Yoite shrugged, not looking away from the ceiling, which she was studying in a bored-looking way. Aerunai sighed and laid her head on her desk, wanting desperatley to go home. She didn't care if it was to the mansion, even, since her house had recently been raided by Vampire Hunters, and was now unsafe. Yoite looked at Aerunai's face curiously. Aerunai looked back, scowling agian. "What?" Yoite raised an eyebrow. "You know you had a contemplative look on your face, right?" Aerunai didn't reply and just looked forward at the teacher again. After a moment, Yoite followed suit, giving another sigh.

-Ooc.. Yoite HASN'T reincarnated yet... O.o-

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games