Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hirosoli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:05 pm
Hi, I play Tyranids, Rawr!!

I would like to play dark elves in fantasy when my tyranid army is finished.

So far I have played two games and got wupped pretty bad. I lost to both Guard and Chaos Space Marines. Ha. I'm not very good.

oh... I probably won't paint my models. They look great in grey and silver.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:29 pm
I play 40k mostly I have a Tau army I use either lots of kroot or a far sight enclave depending on how i feel that day. I also have a small lizardman fantasy army but I am the only person in the area with a fantasy army I know so i never finished building it. Most games I play are 500, 100, 1500, or 2000 points the 2k games at the shop I play are actually 1k tag team games which I like best.  

Cogsley

Epherion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:47 am
Hi, I'm Epherion. Normally a resdient of the Warhammer Realm forums, but I come here a bit too smile .

I tend to play a lot more WFB than 40K, but then again, 5th Ed is pretty nice so I may go back to firing big guns for a change.

Main armies? I have several, but these are my most regularly used:
WFB: High Elves/Wood Elves/Skeggi Norse (work in progress)
40K: Dark Eldar/Chaos Marines/The Inquisition
LotR: The Grey Company (thought I'd add this for completion, though I don't use these much)

I also play Inquisitor using 40K scale models (fanatics please don't kill me) and Mordheim.

See you around...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:32 pm
Hello Everyone! Avid player of both Fantasy and 40K for a few years now. For fantasy I play Dwarves and Daemons, my usual opponents are Orcs and Goblins and Beasts of Chaos. For 40K I have a Tau army, skimmers rule!, and a budding Chaos army. My usual opponents are Necrons (grrrrrrrrrrr) and Space Wolves. No pics yet, but I will try to post some very soon in the forums. cheese_whine  

Lord Thuddleton

KnightCult

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:02 am
Hey, i play Guard and Witch hunter. pics as soon as i get home and settle a few things. i fight with a fire in my heart and a prayer to the Emporer on my tongue. He will win this war, and we the guard is His sword.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:41 am
Hey guys

I'm Matt, Matthew, or Matty.

I'm 21 years old.

I'm a mixed martial artist and student, currently studying the History of Art at the University of Leicester in the UK

I haven't actually played Warhammer in several years but I like to remain informed on events and have been planning to re-start an army sometime soon, when finances allow preferably. I used to collect 40k Orkz and Tyranids. In the future I plan to collect a Tyranid and Eldar army.

iShinzo

Tiguris123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:09 pm
Im 15 i play utramaines, blood angels, and the best but probally most costly im points and money the demon hunterswith that army i have one group that fill all the force selections (HQ, Elites you know what i mean) with everything that doesnt belong to the gray knight ang one that has only gray knights and there vehicles. So trust me when i say this in Apocalypse my army is the best. My marines are just as good. I've benn playing sence i was 10 and i only have battles with my bro. ill try to get piics  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:16 pm
I'm Knight. I'm not actually a player of Warhammer, just a spectator. Bought one of the Gaunt Novels on a whim a few years back and haven't looked back since. If I DID stop being so lazy and play, I'd be Imperium of Man.  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

WarriorOfNurgle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:45 pm
Greetings folks,

I play currently Nurgle40K, Khorne40K, Vampire Counts, Space Marines, Tau, Kroot Merc, Dark Angels I am going to start up here soon along with Empire, Tomb Kings, Necrons, Chaos Dwarfs, And a few other fun armys.

Army I want to get rid of is my Khrone army for 40k. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:55 am
Hey everyone, I'm Vincent, I'm from the Netherlands and play Necrons (pics soon). I got them for a little more than a year now and still havent painted all of them sweatdrop , but this is mostly because of the tons of other hobbies I have. This is also why I wont go and buy like fifty models at a time, I don't have a job, and don't have time for one.

I think I did some nice painting on my models and hope to show them very soon, also did a nice conversion on my Necron Lord. cool

Also I play Battlefleet Gothic, thusfar I've only got the starter set but I hope to make a small Necron raid-fleet too. biggrin

I can usually be found home, again because of lack of time, I don't show up much in the local store or GamesWorkshop sweatdrop .  

Vince Quetz

5,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lord Godwin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:04 pm
Hey I am Lord Godwin. Just started playing 40k a couple of weeks ago and have finished building my first two squads of warriors and am working on my Lord. I have my colors picked out and will be painting after I finish the rest of the army.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:45 am
MR.Tigglesworth
Hello. i just joined the guild. i have a 1,400 point army at the moment of black templar who i am actully painting in between posts. i just got a land raider crusader 3 days ago and damn does it look fine.

in fanasty i play vamp counts i just got them 3 days ago  

MR.Tigglesworth

Jinalee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:15 pm
Hello. I am Jinalee, though I won't reveal my real name, because I want a secure feel. But I can reveal where I live. I live in the Faroe Islands. 18 islands, though I'd wish it were 17.

I collect an Eldar army, and I play as Eldar in Dawn of War: Dark Crusade. I do havae Soulstorm, but I don't like it, so I just use DC. I don't know how many points my force is, but it definitely doesn't go over 1,000, maybe 500 points. I have one Wraithlord, one Warlock, 4 Dire Avengers (I lost the legs of the last guy), 10 Guardians (3 built, 2 painted, 2 in the Heavy Weapon thingy with the Starcannon), and one Wave Serpent. The War Walker broke, and is irrepairable. And I didn't like it.

Oh, and in Warhammer, I collect Wood Elves. Or, I atleast want to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:12 pm
Iron Wolf I'd heard of 40k at the age of 5 (one of the library's old comics had an ad in it) but never knew what it was. so when I was 16 and I found the game Dawn of War I pounced on it, and have been a loyal player ever since. I don't get to play much because other players are hard to find but when I do I play guard. I love the fluff and have read many books (some of them conflict though).
Never tried fantasy though, might some day.
I am currently 19 and unemployed but not for long.  

Iron Wolf 85

The Hoss

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:55 pm
Well, I've never officially introduced myself, so allow me to rectify that. I'm Hoss, I live in Georgia in the wonderful United States of America. I first heard of W40k when my stepdad replaced some light fixtures in a games workshop near me when I was eight. He brought back a full third gen catalouge, and I thought they were cool, but I didn't progress past that. Two years ago when I was fifteen, my friend brought in a tac squad, and I asked him what he was doing with that. He was going to sell them to a friend, but couldn't, so I bought them off him for $25. I then was mentioning it to a friend of mine who plays Blood Angels, old skool Iron Warriors, and the Cult of Speed, and he helped me get started. He eventually gave me two gen two tac squads, a devestator squad, and a force commander. I then dropped over a hundred over time to get an assault terminator squad, a Dreadnought, a nice tac squad with a full command squad of veterans, a ten man scout squad, and a Land Raider Crusader. I play a dark angel sucessor chapter called the Angels of the Benediction(we're an extremist chapter, and we have bronze trim on our armor.) My full battle force is over 2000 points, and I took some mccragge marines I had, and made capes and burning censors on them to make them vets. I love to model, and I can paint vehicles and scenery and even put banners and such on them, but I cannot paint marines to save my life. Hahahaha! If y'all got any questions about my force organization, just hit me with a PM, and I'll break ti down for you.  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games