Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Desperado

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:28 pm
Yeah never been caught. I watched Gravitation on the family PC(it's in our kitchen..xD) and well they just passed me by thinking it was just another anime. I did pause it a couple times when my stepdad came in. But that was about it. Also I write my own NC-17 fan fics.. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:43 am
I've been caught. Luckily, my mother is so liberated, she's kinda gotten into it too. It's times like that I'm glad I don't live with my father. xD  

New Romantic

Beloved Sex Symbol

Bane Rie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:52 am
Hee... my mom caught me playing Silver Chaos last night during the Leica and might sex scene.

Man, was her face red from embarrassment!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:21 pm
LOL. Yes I have. Luckily though, it wasn't very intense and they just thought I pressed a link a friend gave me. xD  

Orehiroda

celtmuse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:19 am
I'm kind of surprised by this thread, let alone the parents who still have a problem with homosexuality. ::Shakes head and sighs::

I mean, I suppose I understand. When I was in high school, my mother would have freaked out (but it doesn't take much to achieve that affect).

My dad however, would've thought nothing of it. He wants me to be a well-rounded individual and so he's given me things to read that contain things like yaoi and yuri just to get my take on the dynamics between characters.

To all of you who have to hide your interest in something that is diametrically opposed to the mainstream, I salute you. (And also wish you well on your journey to acceptance! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:13 pm
Oh my parents know I read Shounen Ai and watch a little bit of Yaoi they don't seem to mind so much that is if its like unappropiate kind of Yaoi they would kill me if they caught me. XDDD  

Volkanon

hdcaptain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:54 pm
Well... the computer is in the living room, so... As long as I don't have naughty pics up nobody cares, though the same would be true for het stuff, we're a pretty tolerant household.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:56 am
I haven't been caught yet. I watch yaoi at night when everyone else has gone to bed. Even if I didn't, I don't think my family would care. My little sister (she's 9) would probably giggle or ask what they are doing, but I doubt my parents would do anything about it.

SnufkinJames

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:06 pm
well being 18 today, I don't think it would matter much any more ^^;; but I'm still keeping it a secret xDD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:51 am
Tch, I proudly flaunt my love of yaoi to anybody around me. Though, I try not to look at the really hardcore stuff when other people are around me. But anytime I find a cute shonen-ai picture I set it up as my display picture on MSN for everyone to see, my mother included XD  

VimKitty

Hijiku13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:33 pm
Ugh, my mother know's im gay, but she refuses to aknowlege the fact, AT ALL.

She HAS actually caught me, but not reading/watching. XD I was snuggling with my seme (at the time), she walked in and walked out in one swift motion. Afterords, i tried to talk to her but she brushed me off. so i guess she dosent care, or dosent WANT to. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:31 am
Hijiku13
Ugh, my mother know's im gay, but she refuses to aknowlege the fact, AT ALL.

She HAS actually caught me, but not reading/watching. XD I was snuggling with my seme (at the time), she walked in and walked out in one swift motion. Afterords, i tried to talk to her but she brushed me off. so i guess she dosent care, or dosent WANT to. XP

Oh dear O.o;;; How long ago was this?
Sorry, I just couldn't stop myself from responding to this, I'm easily amused )_)

VimKitty

Vietnam-tan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:10 pm
Almost. Just when i got into yaoi, i was ready a comic of a kurama and hiei yaoi but it was funny along that it had curse words, my mom does mind that just doesn't want to hear it, and she asked me from my bedroom door what was i doing? I said nothing and she angrily asked me what was i looking at, anything perverted, because not only i was young(14 or 15 at the time) but i had a blanket covering me and the computer rofl

A few years later, i decide to tell my mom. She was alright about it. The funny thing i was nervous on telling her that after i told her, she told me that before i told her that i like Yaoi She thought that i was coming out of the closet.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:42 am
The fail proof way to not get caught: always have a second window ready at your disposal. If anyone walks in, you change the window before they look! I have been doing this for three years and it does accualy work! That, and wait till everyone goes to sleep or show someone a part of what you're reading (not one of the dirty sceans, but just something that will get them off your back). I'm dead serious when I say it accualy works! I have been a full fledged yaoi fan for three years and I have never been caught.  

Namikaze Kaiyoko

Tipsy Kitten

9,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fairy_Princess_Nami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:20 pm
nope ^^  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games