Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:45 pm
User ImageCrystal dashes around the hospital wing briefly. As she leaves she pauses by the door and leaves behind a dark looking thing with dead plants and the smell of rotting pumpkin.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:16 pm
User Image

Lana entered the hospital wing looking for a bandage, she had wounded herself during Herbology, she was overwhelmed by the smell of rotting pumpkin, 'Uhh' She said pinching her nose. 'Where are those bandages?'  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

"OMG! you are all hurt runs around tending to all the students and curing the wounds. I am here for you." Madame Lavande worked on the students illnesses and tended to wounds *sigh* she thinks that she must talk to professor Adonis about an assistant Matron.
Patient log pg 50, post 5.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Sonas rushes into the Hospital Wing a very worried look on her face.
"Madame Lavande," she says tugging at her sleeve"My friend Crystal had far to much to eat and is now curled up on the common room floor do you have something I could give her?"

Nite of Storms

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image

I am glad to here have give her a spoonfull of this potion it eases the indigestion, and ill stomach feeling. *hands Sonas a violet potion in a vial with a silver cork.*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:42 pm
Sonas takes the bottle rushing out before returning a few moments later, setting the bottle on a table.
"Thank you!"

Nite of Storms

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image

IN SEARCH OF ASSISTANT MATRON
As the matron of the hogwarts hospital wing I, Madame Lavande am in need of an assistant matron. The duties would be to tend to ill students and keep the wing neat and orderly also keeping me informed of treatments so they can be entered into the log.
All those interested please send me an owl answering these questions.

1. Does brakie arm ermendo work?
2. Can the petrified be revived? If so, with what?
3. What is the use of the epipsky spell?
4. What's the common cure for most poisons?
5. What's your medical background?
(All owls need to be pmed to oshenukhar)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:10 am
User Image

Lana enters looking for the matron. She couldn't see her around, but pins a notes to the door.

[b][size=18]Dear Madame Lavande[/size][/b]
I have requested that the elves help assist the Matron and students of this school furthermore, by becoming an assistant in the Hospital wing, as discussed by the task force, and approved.

Thank you.

Lana Anima
Prefect
Task Force Member.

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:41 pm

*walks in with a bunch of potions i made in the room of requirement*
"hello every one i made some potions and they are all supposed to cause people to recover from one of the following
burns,lost limbsx50
missing bonesx50
broken bonesx50
feverx50
i only made 50 of each but i havent tested them if one of you can test these for me that would be great"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:40 am
User Image

Lana entered the Wing with an oversized hand dragging behind her, it almost got stuck in the hospitals door but Lana managed to get it through. 'Charms' She said outloud as an explanation to everyone in the ward.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:12 pm
Amelia finally made it to the hospital wing, with crystal over her shoulder, she is really purple some put something in the food, simple prank but it made me tired caring her here, Amelia then says bye to crystal and walks slowly to her common room  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:29 pm
h-h-h-h-ellloo misss *hicc* i hit myself with the l-l-l-amp because the kitchen u-u-tensils were laying a-around  

A Kiss In Paradise

Rainbow Gawker

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:59 pm
*walks into the hopital wing holding my wand up and 3 leviatitng people float in after me*
*lays
Nekko on one of the beds
*lays jewel on another bed
*lays Amelia on a thrid bed*
"i found them all under a tree next to the lake the tree happens to be where i normaly go to read books of magic and to practice things that cant be cast while inside mostly magic of my elven blood i cast it htere cause its a peacefull place and my elven blood says i need to be near trees for this magic to work they were unresposive and were not making any signs of life "
*walks out of hospital wing*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:49 pm
*returns to check on the unconsious studetnts and sees that the nurse hasnt gotten to them
"hmm i wonder if the Rennervate spell would work on them or would something horrible happen?"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

10moonymhrivertam

Quotable Borg

4,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:56 am
Gylfie walked in, sporting a sore elbow. She wasn't here about that, though. Rather to inquire if the matron needed any help. Gylfie was, embarrassingly, not too terribly good at cooking, so she liked to help out in the other areas of the castle.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff