Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:12 pm
Durza the Shade
That would be cool. I don't know how band room-ish we would really be able to make it, though . . . *wonders*

Lots of chairs and some shelves.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:17 pm
when we get instruments we can lay them around also... and then the baby grand piano in the center, sooo good  

DiddleFreak61387

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:31 pm
Alright mods, i'm going to florida today, like now, like 4 AM EST for senior trip, i'll be back on wednesday, which is the start of senior trip, enjoy, and later!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:45 am
*wanders back in*

Sorry for the absence... I had to haul my sorry butt down to Tempe, AZ for Orientation for ASU. I'm back now, but heading to a Drumline competition today, and have a big paper due Monday that I haven't even STARTED. So this is just my "Hey, I'm back in Denver" post. 3nodding Seeyas Monday night. Maybe.  

iOggy

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:08 am
iOggy
*wanders back in*

Sorry for the absence... I had to haul my sorry butt down to Tempe, AZ for Orientation for ASU. I'm back now, but heading to a Drumline competition today, and have a big paper due Monday that I haven't even STARTED. So this is just my "Hey, I'm back in Denver" post. 3nodding Seeyas Monday night. Maybe.

Good luck at the competition... and the paper. xD
yay, OGT's are over! xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:10 am
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
*wanders back in*

yay, OGT's are over! xD

Hahaha my friend had to take those. xd  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

.Ch!na.Doll.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:55 pm
Gaia bandroom and instruments would be awesome. For those not in the RP, and just because I should tell everyone here, for personal reasons and the need to clear my head, I am taking a bit of a hiatus from the BNG. I am really not doing much on gaia in general for a bit, just keeping my posts up. Long story, very incredibly stupid, but it will be no more than a week at the most, although I do not think I can live without you guys that long. I will be back, I guarentee, so I hope you will keep me modded. I won't be gone too long. -hugs everyone- cry  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:48 pm
ZOMG GAIA JUST ATE MY POST.

Anyways for me to demod someone you would have to inactive in here for a good while for me to notice- and you would have to leave with no warning.

Anyways I was applying to join this guild and like they PM you and ask some questions before you join. And like I replied and they reply back saying: "WOW! Masquanade you just made my night. Welcome to the guild blah blah blah." And it makes me wonder you know- how many crappy requests these people get if they thought my request was really special. (Either that or I've read so many requests I know the "right things" to put.)  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:22 am
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
*wanders back in*

yay, OGT's are over! xD

They suck x____x I'm only a freshman and I had to take a practice one!! I've asked other people who are freshman if they had to take a practice one and they said no. o_o  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:37 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
*wanders back in*

yay, OGT's are over! xD

They suck x____x I'm only a freshman and I had to take a practice one!! I've asked other people who are freshman if they had to take a practice one and they said no. o_o

The freshmen at my school had to take the practice OGT. And of course it counted for the sophomores. But the juniors (like me) and seniors got to come to school two hours later than usual! It really screwed up the schedule, though, so it wasn't much of an improvement.  

Durza the Shade

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:01 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=300893

^
Should that be locked? We already have an Introductions thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:31 pm
Durza the Shade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
*wanders back in*

yay, OGT's are over! xD

The freshmen at my school had to take the practice OGT. And of course it counted for the sophomores. But the juniors (like me) and seniors got to come to school two hours later than usual! It really screwed up the schedule, though, so it wasn't much of an improvement.

woah, the juniors and seniors at my school came in like usual and then they left at around 12:10 ((i think?))  

RinoaHeartilly

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:13 pm
Silver Gryphon
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=300893

^
Should that be locked? We already have an Introductions thread.

I'm inclined to let it slide, but I'm not exactly the image of a hard-a** mod. xd

Re: OGTs. WTF are they? Freshies and sophomores in Colorado had to take the CSAP last week (thus why I had the time to drive my a** down to ASU). I'm not sure if the OGT is anything like that, though. Stantardized testing, I assume. Which state?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:06 pm
OGTs- or the ones I'm thinking of were for Ohio. Mistake me if I'm wrong. Here in Mississippi we take PSAT . . . and no it's NOT the pratice SAT though I think they stand for similar things. Hmmm ANYAYS that's what they're called that or state tests- WHICHEVER.

Silver- No the thread isn't about introducing but getting to know each other better. I say it stays.

I had something else to say . . . oh yeah I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow so um . . . yeah . . . just to let you know.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:13 pm
Masquanade
I had something else to say . . . oh yeah I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow so um . . . yeah . . . just to let you know.

Oww.

I am getting my wisdom teeth taken out this summer when I'm home. I am not looking forward to that D:  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games