Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:53 am
Deoridhe
Personally, I find the best way to keep my secrets is to let no hint drop that I have any. And, of course, I have no secrets to keep. wink
In retrospect... I'm amazed we didn't try and strangle each other at ReCon. We're so alike it's eerie in some regards.
~makes note to decapitate Deo and take her power at a later date~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:44 am
AniMajor
guardian_rose
I turned to occult practices in the mid to late 90's.

I also started looking into the occult in the mid to late 90s. Good times.

I was a devout Catholic during the mid to late 90's (which were my teen years). XD  

Recursive Paradox

Alud Land Syne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:10 pm
Hello, all. I am 18 years old, only a wee little thing. I'm gonna be heading to college next week, a Catholic college actually. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:11 pm
Hi everyone smile So glad to have found this guild ...

Username - Grapeseed
Given Name - Nikki
Age and Birthday - 22 years old, May 15 1987

What's your vocation? I am a preschool teacher.
What's your passion (if it isn't your vocation!)? Partly giving kids a better experience in daycare settings because I didn't have a good experience early on - my other passions are reading, writing, and passing on advice.
Any other hobbies and interests you'd like to share? I am a BIG reader - I kind of stopped for awhile but within the last 2 years have started a lot more - currently reading THE QUEEN OF THE DAMNED by ANNE RICE as well as some books on Paganism and Celtic paganism.

How would you characterize your religious/spiritual path? I consider myself a solitary Pagan.
How long have you been involved/studying? Since I was about 14 years old - I lost faith for awhile but have recently started regaining my spirituality.
WHAT.... is your favorite color? LOL ... I like lots of colors. Bright green, pink and black. I also love silver and gold.  

grapeseed

Tres_Huevos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:00 pm
Hello, everyone. I'm Tres, and I'm a Pagan-holic.

Kidding aside, I'm 19, attending University in Wisconsin, and currently in between faiths. Not sure what to believe or follow, but I'm not really actively searching for a faith, either. I just find the stuff interesting, and am hoping to learn a thing or three here.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:56 pm
Hooray!
Hello Tres!  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Eon Lavenderblush

Feral Lover

24,200 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:34 am
Hello everyone, I'm E.O.N. (Eon) and I'd like to consider myself as an ambassador if nothing else. I'd like to learn more about Wicca through this guild and all of you whom made it successful.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:26 am
Essence Of Nightmares
Hello everyone, I'm E.O.N. (Eon) and I'd like to consider myself as an ambassador if nothing else. I'd like to learn more about Wicca through this guild and all of you whom made it successful.
Ambassador of what?  

TeaDidikai

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:54 pm
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe
Personally, I find the best way to keep my secrets is to let no hint drop that I have any. And, of course, I have no secrets to keep. wink
In retrospect... I'm amazed we didn't try and strangle each other at ReCon. We're so alike it's eerie in some regards.
You can't win, Tea. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:41 pm
Deoridhe
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe
You can't win, Tea. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
I don't know the next line is! gonk  

TeaDidikai

Sabriel Fang

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:14 pm
Merry meet, all. My name's Sabrina, but I go by Sabi (pronounced Sabby). I've been researching Paganism for two years now, mainly because I like to know what I'm doing before I get too far into it. I have an affinity for Air and the Greek pantheon. I'm 14, but I most likely won't act it until I become accustomed to everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:51 pm
Sabriel Fang
I have an affinity for Air

I just like breathing it, personally.

Welcome to the guild. XD  

Recursive Paradox

Horrorcide

Aged Member

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:46 am
Hello,

I'm new and just wanted to quickly introduce myself to the guild. You can call me Sadistic. Not really good at talking about myself so if you have any questions, my PM box is always open! <3

See you guys in the threads!
xP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:53 am
Hiya, I'm Mipsy. I'm new to Paganism and have yet to choose my pathway.

I'm hoping this guild will help open my eyes. :3 PM me or comment me if youe ver wanna chat, I like to talk.

Captain Mipsy

Ashley the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:12 am
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe
I don't know the next line is! gonk

It doesn't look like there is a "next line"? Looks like Obi-Wan says that and the fight continues. Star Wars: A New Hope  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games