Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:48 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Something troubles you." Splinter stated.
"I can see why it's difficult to hide from Leo." She chuckled a little before she sighed a bit. "I'm just more worried if Raph's hunger is going to put a wedge between him and you all. I can see it in Leo's eyes that he's still skeptical, like he's waiting for Raph to slip up with his hunger..."

"It is something I worry about too, though I am afraid the two will make whatever happens first to happen." Splinter said. "As a father, I wish that they could learn to live with one another without fighting. I know how they are when together sometimes. It may take something drastic between them to see that we are a family and we should stick close even if they do not wish to be a team still."
"I wish that too..." Xena murmured. "Wish my own family could learn that...There are times I feel like it falls onto me to try to pull them together while they put no effort on trying...or don't bother listening to a kid just because they think she's only biased with her parents...when all she wanted is to spend time with her family like the other kids do. It's sad when it's the kid that knows their parents' sorrow, yet the other adults fail to see said sorrow or make no form to understand." She said with a sigh. "Like now, it feels like it falls onto me again to pull this one back together."

"Do not feel obligated. Once Leonardo and Raphael talk, I am sure things will be resolved." Splinter said trying to reassure them both.
"I really hope so..." Xena murmured. "Not just for Raph's sake, but for Yumi's too."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Something troubles you." Splinter stated.
"I can see why it's difficult to hide from Leo." She chuckled a little before she sighed a bit. "I'm just more worried if Raph's hunger is going to put a wedge between him and you all. I can see it in Leo's eyes that he's still skeptical, like he's waiting for Raph to slip up with his hunger..."

"It is something I worry about too, though I am afraid the two will make whatever happens first to happen." Splinter said. "As a father, I wish that they could learn to live with one another without fighting. I know how they are when together sometimes. It may take something drastic between them to see that we are a family and we should stick close even if they do not wish to be a team still."
"I wish that too..." Xena murmured. "Wish my own family could learn that...There are times I feel like it falls onto me to try to pull them together while they put no effort on trying...or don't bother listening to a kid just because they think she's only biased with her parents...when all she wanted is to spend time with her family like the other kids do. It's sad when it's the kid that knows their parents' sorrow, yet the other adults fail to see said sorrow or make no form to understand." She said with a sigh. "Like now, it feels like it falls onto me again to pull this one back together."

"Do not feel obligated. Once Leonardo and Raphael talk, I am sure things will be resolved." Splinter said trying to reassure them both.
"I really hope so..." Xena murmured. "Not just for Raph's sake, but for Yumi's too."

"As do I. Perhaps Michelangelo has some breakfast ready." he said to change the subject and maybe take her mind off things.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"As do I. Perhaps Michelangelo has some breakfast ready." he said to change the subject and maybe take her mind off things.
Xena gave a nod. "Breakfast does sound nice." She gave a respectful bow to Splinter before heading into kitchen to see what Mikey had fixed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena gave a nod. "Breakfast does sound nice." She gave a respectful bow to Splinter before heading into kitchen to see what Mikey had fixed.

This morning, there were waffles and some apples he had picked from the orchard.
"Waffles this time, huh?" She said as she went to fix herself a plate.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

This morning, there were waffles and some apples he had picked from the orchard.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:01 pm
"Yeah. You like waffles, right?" Mikey asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
She nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I do actually." She said as she fixed herself a plate. "Did you have Yumi help you too?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
She nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I do actually." She said as she fixed herself a plate. "Did you have Yumi help you too?"

"Yeah. Then she ran outside to play." Mikey said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"That's good at least." She said with a smile. "Glad to know someone's been keeping her busy."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:05 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"That's good at least." She said with a smile. "Glad to know someone's been keeping her busy."

"Heh. I don't mind and I'm sure she'll learn something from all of us." Mikey said as he fixed Xena a plat and set it on the table for her.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Heh. I don't mind and I'm sure she'll learn something from all of us." Mikey said as he fixed Xena a plat and set it on the table for her.
"If I've known any better, I'd say you're enjoying being the spoiling uncle." She laughed a little before she started to eat her breakfast.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"If I've known any better, I'd say you're enjoying being the spoiling uncle." She laughed a little before she started to eat her breakfast.

"Me? Never." he said laughing.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled. "She does really need it now that she has you guys in her life. Now all that's left is meeting my side of the family."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:26 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled. "She does really need it now that she has you guys in her life. Now all that's left is meeting my side of the family."

"Dude, they'll love her! Probably spoil her even more!" Mikey said smiling.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Dude, they'll love her! Probably spoil her even more!" Mikey said smiling.
"Maybe." She smiled. "I want to wait until we got everything settled here first before I take Yumi to my world. Only we can travel between both worlds. No one else can cross into this world, or vice versa."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games