Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:22 pm
Iaffrette noddes hed thanks and moved, following Jencho and not making eye contact with anyone else as they headed for the back hall. It didnt take them long to find Kazu. He was a crumpled form in a dim hallway in the back. She walked over and crouched, heat radiating off her. "Can you stand?" She asked, raising a brow at him as she noted the blood.

Neko laughed a bit. "Cant say I've heard that before." She joked, referring to the 'cute' comment.

Kuwabara hed yine slack jawed staring at Neko and Hiei. "You two are dating!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:35 pm
Kazu shifted and rubbed the blood from his face and sat there with his eyes closed. " Not yet, He rattled my brain pretty good. I just need a few moments before i can stand" He said and moved reaching for a smoke in his pocket, his hand shaking as it light the smoke putting it in his mouth and sucked it in and held it there before it left his nose and sighed. " ********. Every ******** time."

Jen moved kneeling down infront of him and moved some of KAzu's hair. " ********, Kazu you have a giant cut on your head. Why didn't you fight back?" Jen asked and sighed. " Want us to take you to the shop? We don't need to go out. Your hurt." Jen added.

Kazu shook his head. " I just need a moment, I want to have one last fun night with you Jen" Kazu said with a soft smile.

Hiei blinked a bit and looked at Kazuma. " Why is that such a shocker? Seriously..." Hiei said and sighed shaking his head and looked at Neko before looking at Yukina and Kazuma.

" Well, you barely have time to see us so I just never thought you'd date someone. You don't have time for anything..."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:51 pm
Iaffrette looked at the gash, frowning at it and looking at Jen. "Get his left arm, I will get his right, we can not stay here." She pointed out, Moving to put Kazus right arm across her shoulders, and waiting for Jen to do the same before standing up with Kazu and starting for the back way out. She looked at Kazu as he said something about one last fun night, narrowing her eyes at him, but not saying anything.

Kuwabara held his hands out like the answer was obvious. "You never seemed interested in relationships, and she is out your league!"

Neko gave a short sharp laugh, tilting her head back a bit. "Thanks Kazuma, but no, he isnt." She moved, leaning her chin on Hieis shoulder and draping her arms around him. "Hes perfect." She purred, smirking a bit at Kuwabaras tomato red face. "Oh, I think I broke him." She snickered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:10 pm
Jen moved picking up Kazu's other side as they started to walk, the hell hound moved his other hand once and awhlie to move the smoke as Kazu took a few drags before the Silver bat spat the rest of it out " Good lord I found a good solid friend." Kazu said and dry laughed as they walked outside. He shifted and swayed a little dizzy before gripping onto Both of them and smiled. " I can walk. I'm going to head home. You two....go have fun. okay?" Kazu said.

Jen shifted a little and tilted his head. " We...we can just come back to the shop and have some beers with you. Iaffrette really liked your collection and wanted to look through it." Jen added.

Hiei gave Kuwabara one of those looks before rolling his eyes. " And you thought my sister was in your league? You must be a true idiot." He said before giving a light smack behind his head from Yukina. " I"m super excited and happy for you. Neko seems like an amazing person."

" She's alright, when she's not picking on me or moving my drinks around." Hiei said rolling his eyes with a mumble and chuckled and glanced at Kazuma to ******** with him." Shes amazing in bed too. Scratches every damn time." He smirked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:39 pm
Iaffrette watched as Kazu stood on his own. Wobbly, but on his own. "Should we mention any of this to your Mother, Meko, by chance? She asked. Wanting to make sure she wasnt over sharing info if she was asked question.

Neko mock pouted. "Aww, I'm only right. And after I called you perfect too.my feelings are hurt." She sat up, pulling her arms off of him and returning to her leaning position.

One could almost swear there was Steam rising from Kuwabaras head. "Im just gunna go check on the babies. " turns stiffly and goes out into the hall."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:46 pm
Kazu shifted and moved with a wobble away from them and caught himself on a wall and puked from the head trauma and sighed holding the side of his head before struggling to grab another smoke. " No one, Tell Neko anything. ********." He said and started to walk away. " I'm leaving. " He said as he wobbled away.

Jen frowned a bit and crossed his arms with a sigh. " His in the worst mood, I'm sorry Iaffrette, His normally never like this. His acting weird." He said and shifted holding his hand out. " I guess all we can do is give him some space. I can show you around then if he doesn't want to go out any more." Jen offered, he didn't think much of Kazu's acting out. He just figured he was having a low day.

Kazu moved stumbling as he walked and held one hand on his head and another over his mouth puffing on his smoke as he walked, he knew where he was going, he was going to his grove to relax. It was close and thats all that mattered.

Hiei chuckled and pulled her back in a half hug before reaching for some tea. " There everythings on the table, no more lies." Hiei said and nodded before looking at Neko. " you should check on Kazu and Jen." Hiei finally said as he watched Kazuma leave.

Yukina only sighed. " Your so mean brother. "  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:47 pm
Iaffrette sighed and shook her head. "Let us head back to the castle. It has been a long enough day and all this excitement has my internal flame acting up. Keeping it confined like this is new and taking some adjustment." She explained, looking a bit uncomfortable.

Neko smiled, leaning against him a moment before nodding and moving to get to her feet. "Yeah, I should. Be right back." She smiled and walked out to the front of the temple, dialing Kazu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:55 pm
Jen shifted crossing his hands behind his back and leaned back on a foot and nodded.” yeah I guess it’s gonna take some time to Get use to stuff. Let’s head back then. Tomorrow we can raid Kazys place to so you can look around” Jen said and started to walk with her toward the castle. “ I can show you the grove tomorrow, it’s relaxing and will help calm you down” He explained as they walked. “ What’s wrong? Is something bugging you?”

Kazu shifted walking, he walked around his grove in a circle, just in the swallow area with his bare feet. He heard his phone go off and glances to the side and waited a few rings and answere. “ Yes Mother?” He asked and moved sitting on a rock on the shoreline and looked at his little pile of needles and other drugs and a knife. He’d been planning for a few days now. “ I’m a little busy... but what can I do for you?” He asked quietly.

Hiei glanced at Neko before going back to talking to yukina.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:25 am
Iaffrette made an irritated noise. "I do not know. I think it is just all the change." She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "Actually Jencho, go ahead and go back. I need to clear my head and do something with this extra energy. I won't be gone long, just need to expel so heat and calm my flame down." She explained, opting to walk around and clear her head.

Neko paused, noting Kazus tone of voice. "Hey Kiddo. Sorry, I just wanted to check in and see how things were going. You seemed a bit different when you left." She explained, taking a seat on the stairs outside the temple. "Is everything alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:46 am
Kazu gripped the phone tightly and chuckled. “ I’m fine Mother. I went home early. Tired and I have a long few days coming up” He lied and moved injecting himself, He grunted one or twice before moving the phone. “ I wish I had be Iaffrette and Jeen sooner. It’s a shame.” kazu said and signed. “ i love you mother, I have to go now. Can’t let that courge die no me now” He said and hung his phone up. He stood up picking up the knife and drew it across his wrists and moved to lay in the water. “ numbness. Perfect” Je mumbled.

The silver bat had plans and this was it, it was why he wanted to see everyone at the castle an spent time there. He saw Jen he was god now.

Hiei moved a snack into his mouth and kept answering Yukinas question.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:45 am
Neko held the phone to her ear a moment longer once Kazu hung up. She put the phone away, and frowned, lieing back and staring up at the sky a moment. "Yeah....nothing good." She sat up, getting to her feet and going back inside. "Hiei, I'll be back in a bit. I'm gunna fo check on Kazu."

Iaffrette hed wandered a bit, convincing Jen she'd be fine and promising she wouldnt get lost. She was hoping to find someplace she could access her help form without worrying about damaging the area from expelling heat and potentially flames. Of course, her other reason for walking off on her own was to follow Kazuhiro. His statement of 'one last fun night' earlier had her suspicious. Jen had just come back, there was no reason for this to be the last run night.

She had looped back around to pick up Kazus trail once Jen had gone back home. She quietly picked her way along his path, looking up as she heard water. She moved carefully, crouching and peering through some leaves to see Kazu floating in the water of a spring. She stared a moment only moving once she noticed the trail of red flowing from his wrist into the water. She stood quickly and stepped out of the coverage. "Kazuhiro?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:44 am
Hiei looked up and. Does at Neko. “ Of course, I’ll be here when your back. Call me if you need anything” He said and turned back to Kazuma and yumina.

The young water god laid there, He had cut himself from wrist to elbow wanting to bleed out fast and none of that slow s**t. The rock he had been sitting on was surrounded by needles. He was trying his hardest to off himself. He was ******** done with Able and life. His head shifted hearing s voice but his sight was fuzzy and he couldn’t see anyone.

The spring that was once alive was starting to twist and turn, the water going wild and draining slowly and it looked like the spring was drying up, the once green trees turning sick and black and it was slowly turning to look like a wasteland. Where kazu once floated he now laid on the dry ground where the water has left. Hard to tell if he was breathing or not.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:45 pm
Iaffrette blinke, watching the area twist and change, and the water dry up before jumping down and running over to Kazus body. She kneeled, checking for a pulse before wrapping both hands around the cut in his arm and holding tightly to try and stop the bleeding. "You idiot. Why would you do such a stupid thing!" She reprimanded.

Neko nodded to Hiei and smiled. "Yeah, I'll be in touch." She waved goodbye to the group and headed back outside, shadow porting to Kazus clinic, and finding it empty. "This doesnt bode well...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:30 pm
Kazu grunted and moved weakly trying to pull his arm from Iaffrette and took a shakey breath, as he forced his blue eyes barely open, They had a light glow around them as he stared at the fuzzy looking figure above him and he tried to rip his arm away but didn't have the power to do it. " ******** let...me..die. ********. Y..ou we...re supoose to..be wth...Jen." He mumbled and leaned his head back closing his eyes, praying that he would just die. " ******** spring, it saved me. It was suppose to die with me. Not just it." He mumbled more to himself, Tears rolling down his face but his face didn't show sadness or to much pain, he was just crying because he couldn't show emotion but the tears were going to roll down anyway. His life energy flickering on and off, trying to give up and die but the spring was still feeding into him.

The shop was empty, but there was a note left on the office desk with a spare key and some cash. ' See you in the next life, I'm out. Heres the shop. Sell it, burn it give it away. I don't care but it's yours mom. Love you.' was all the note said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:06 pm
Neko stood, staring at the note in her hand before crumpling it and vanishing.

Iaffretre kept her grip on Kazus arm, not budging even when she watched two hands and arms come from the ground...or rather the shadow, under Kazu.

Neko wrapped her arms around the boy, tight, forcing him to sit up and against her as she materialized out of his shadow. "Dont you ******** ever do something like this again." She said lowly, voice tight as she kept her forehead down on his shoulder. "Your the only family I got Kiddo....remember. you made me promise not to leave, what gives you the right?" She was crying, hugging him tight to her.

Iaffrette stared, not having seen anything like what had just happened. "Miss Neko...his arm..."

Neko looked up a moment and handed the girl a needle made of shadow and pulled a strand of Kazus hair out as well. "Can you give stitches?"

Iaffrette noddes, taking the supplies and starting to stitch as best she could  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games