Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Francine Dupain
TV Travel Shop Hostess

Francine walked with Evie until they reached the house. Evie, that's interesting. Anyway, we're here.
*exit*

Avelina Bell

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:46 pm
Evie Archer

User Image

"Ah, Okay!" Evie said smiling. *Exits*

AnimusHelixRebirth
Quote:

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:36 pm

Princess Seira

User Image

Princess Sara

Sara and Seira had been swimming to the surface together. They finally got to the surface and was looking to see to find a place to turn into humans. Which they can find something but there wasn't much time before people will see them so they had to go to the rocks and turned humans.""

""

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:51 pm
Queen Lillian Ambrose

User Image
Queen, Mother

Queen Lillian had been walking along the beach to clear her head. She was hoping that her son, Stephan, was doing okay during his first day at a new school. While she preferred he went into a fancier private school, she lost that argument with her beloved husband over the matter. While Lillian was pacing the sand, the hem of her dress became slightly darker as the wet sediment brushed across it. She was looking down at the ground, lost in thought when she accidentally bumped into one of the two young ladies in-front of her.
"Oh, I'm dreadfully sorry." She said timidly, looking up at them. They both looked strikingly similar with their long, fiery orange hair.
"I've never seen you around here before...Are you two new in town?" She asked, wondering if they were tourists.

Miss Shadow Night

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Seira

Sara

They turn human right at the moment that someone bump into them. Seira had looked up to see a human then looked back at her human form and Sara looked at her human form. Then they both saw human clothes on them. It was only shorts and top. Seira is like person who likes to do fun things without telling Sara about it. So Seira just tried to stand up but fell down. "hello. No we have not met before. We just got here, but we don't know where to go."

"yes we are new to town. We just don't know where to go."

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:00 pm
Queen Lillian Ambrose

User Image
Queen, Mother

Queen Lillian did not take much notice of their mermaid forms. She was trying to be polite and kept eye contact with the girl who fell. She attempted to help her up. Once she was back up, she spoke some more.
"I apologize for making you fall." She said sheepishly & noticed that they were covered in sand. Lillian looked around. There were no beach towels nearby and she concluded that they might be lost. "So you guys didn't come to the beach on your own?" She asked, becoming more observant of the two girls. They both looked very young & if they didn't know where to go they would need somewhere to stay. "Well, it won't be safe for you two to wander the streets. Maybe you could come to my house not far from here. Then we could clean you girls up." Lillian said, offering a place for the girls to stay.

Miss Shadow Night

OOC: Edit: I re-read it. OK. Sorry there. So they are wearing regular clothes. sweatdrop  

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:14 pm

Seira

Sara

Sara didn't really know much of what a house is. Sara was loyal to her people and to the people that are humans. "I am happy to see what or where you live." Seira on the other hand was so happy to see the human world. Seira was trying to balance and Sara was trying to balance but started to get use to it. "oh no you didn't make me fall. I wanted to go and explore this world."

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

OOC:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Seira

Sara

"i am Sara."

Seira jumps up and down. Seira was very happy. "and my name is Seira."

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

OOC:  

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:24 pm
Queen Lillian Ambrose

User Image
Queen, Mother

"Alright. Glad to know you are okay." She told the girls. "Before we do anything else, I should Introduce myself. My name is Queen Lillian Ambrose. But you girls can call me Lillian or Mrs. Ambrose. No need for formalities." After she spoke, a small wave came through, and washed over the bottom of her dress. Her expression dropped to one of sorrow before she glanced back up at the girls.
"This dress is due for a wash. I see that you two have gotten used to walking now that you're out of the water. I'll show you where the house is." She said, walking out of the high tide and motioning for the two girls to follow her. "It's very nice to meet you girls. You have such beautiful names."

Miss Shadow Night

OOC: It's okay this text takes forever to type sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:30 pm

Seira

Sara

Sara looked Lillian. Sara remembered Noel had said something about a boy that Noel had talked to had enjoy being friends and talking about mothers fathers and other things. "thank you for showing us the way. Thank you."

"thank you. Well actually. Me and Sara are mermaid princess." Seira jump up and down.

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

OOC: take your time.  

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Seira

Sara

Sara and seira follows Lillian to her house. Seira would not keep quiet about being mermaids. "Lillian, we just got here before anything else happens. We both wanted to look at the human world. To know what it is. We don't know anything. We don't know what to do."

"we are both from Indian Ocean." Seira jumps up and down at the though.

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

OOC: right around 9:30pm or 10:00pm I have to go to sleep. If you see me online. That is when that I am just looking at my post. Which I might post 1 or 2 before I go to bed. I live in Louisiana.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:43 pm
Queen Lillian Ambrose

User Image
Queen, Mother

Lillian smiled to hear this. Their openness & cheerful attitudes seemed to cheer Lillian up. "How beautiful." She said. astonished. "My son talks about mermaids all the time. He says he's fallen in love with one who saved his life a while back." She helped guide them across the sand and up towards the boardwalk. "Our house is just down this way. Very close to the beach." She said, her heels clicking on the wooden boards. "It's no problem, really. Our house is quite large. Kind of like a home away from home." She explained, as she guided the girls down the boardwalk and to her home. "Be careful you don't get splinters."

[Exits with Seira and Sara]

Miss Shadow Night

OOC: That's alright. You still have about an hour i think. So do i. I have to go to bed at 11pm EST.  

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:56 pm

Seira

Sara

Sara was right about it. ""

Seira continues to jump up and down."" [EXITS]

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

OOC: alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:39 pm

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra arrived at the beach with Mairi to unwind a bit then got set up. Mairi, have fun dear and stay close. Pyhrra said this to Mairi as she relaxes on her chair.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:54 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image

Kairi Céuemar

Kairi groaned softly, wincing as she pushed herself to her hands and knees as sand clung to her wet skin. Her steely gray bikini top that looked almost like coral was the only thing that kept her from being bare in every way, and she heard the soft clink as it fell to the sand before she gasped, grabbing it and holding it to herself as she hastily tried to retie the leathery kelp strings. She didn't realize her lower body was exposed... with two very human legs... as she knelt on the sand. Oh, querido ... isso não é bom. Por que me sinto ... tão estranho? she said softly in her native Portuguese as she wondered what was going on and why she felt so odd... as if her scales weren't quite... covering her. She turned her head to see the unfamiliar legs before she gasped, scrambling higher on the beach before she grew confused why the odd appendages were following her, not realizing they were connected to her.

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games