Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"So did you have a good time with your father? I would guess you did."He leaned down and kissed her shoulder and then neck."So did you learn anything interesting while talking to your father?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:18 pm
Awella Hawk

She nodded and smiled at him. Only to shiver as he kissed her shoulder and neck. "Yes, I learned more then I thought I ever would. Like Harpy women can give birth once or twice a year. And males are one in three births normally. So that's interesting. Aside from our bloodline that has years and years of chefs in it.", she said, before glancing around. Of course she didn't mind making out with him in private. But she was still unsure about doing it in private.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius listened well enough but it was clear his gaze was focusing on her lips. He leaned closer to her and then captured her lips. He knew that some people might not look favorably on such open displays of affection. He didn't care though. He continued to kiss her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:47 pm
Awella Hawk

She was taken back when he started to kiss her openly. Though soon enough she just shrugged and relaxed into the kiss. Her arms gone around his neck before softly moaning. Yet before the kiss got to passionate, she heard a ruckus. Pulling back from the kiss, she looked around curiously now. Of course if it was that one guy from earlier. Her thoughts was she should of punched him harder.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius also looked to where the commotion was coming from. He sighed seeing Julian."I should have killed him when I had chance."He stood up and got Julian's attention."You know I would have thought you would learn to leave me alone by now Julian."

Julian didn't say anything he just drew his flintlock pistol and fired at Marius.

Marius barely reacted in time and just barely dodged the shot. When he looked back to Julian he was charging at Marius with his cutlass ready to attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:39 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched this and blinked. Only to get out of her chair. Now she flinched when Julian had fired his flintlock. Next thing that she knew, she grabbed a chair and threw it at Julian. Before she moved out of his cutlass's way. With that, she hit his wrist to, try, to make him let go. Followed by her started to kick his family jewels and inner thigh.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Julian started to grab at his family jewels after Awella kicked him. He dropped his cutlass and was now laying on the ground. Marius got up and went to where she was standing over Julian."Good job Awella. So should we take him out back and finish him?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:38 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Marius and shrugged,"It's up to you my fiance.", she said, before pecking his cheek. Though as she did that, she was standing on one of Julian's hands. Of course she was purposely digging her heel into his palm now. Feeling her wings get ready to come out now.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius thought about it for a second and then shook his head."He isn't worth it."It was then that he saw they proprietor get two of the people Marius had suggested for security to grab Julian and then tossed him out of the tavern. Marius nodded gratefully to the proprietor who returned the nod and then they both went back to their business."So would you want to continue to look around the town and adventure?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:22 pm
Awella Hawk

She smiled at him being the bigger man in this situation. Of course she thought his question over. Only to grin after a moment. "I'd like that very much sweetie.", she said, before putting her bag back on her shoulder. Followed by grabbing his hand and walked out with him. Though he'd notice that her smile was reaching her eyes.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled and led her around the town showing her some more of it. He would show her some shops selling things from the east. He also would show her some of the little shops that didn't get much attention because they were in smaller alleys.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:07 am
Awella Hawk

As he showed her around the port town, she was still smiling. Of course she was curious about things from the East. Only to buy a couple of things. As she bought a couple more things from the out of the way shops. By sun down, she was a bit tired and yawning as they walked around. Though she had an eventful day if one was to think about it.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:43 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius noticed that she was still smiling."What is it Awella?
You seem to be smiling a lot recently."
He was currently leading them back to the tavern. He didn't mind seeing her smile he just wanted to know what she was smiling about.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:47 am
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and rolled her eyes; well still smiling. "Today just feels like a good day.", she said, only to tug him down. Before stealing a quick kiss on his lips. Now she started to walk again, letting them get back to the tavern.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled after she pulled back from the kiss. Once they were back at the tavern Marius went to the proprietor and was given two bowls of fish stew. Marius then went back to the table he had gotten for them. He placed the bowl down near her. He then sat down and started to eat.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff