Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:12 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was okay with the partnering up arrangement and the teacher seemed to agree to it. "What's mats?" he asked his boyfriend in a whispered tone.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffrey chuckled softly "they are pretty much padded cushions you put in the floor so if you mess up you won't get hurt just a safety measure "he said as he started doing some stretches  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:05 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Oh okay" said Moris understanding the explanation. He started copying his boyfriend's stretch movements. "Is gymnastics hard to learn?" he asked Jeffery.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:33 pm
User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Finding the mats he pointed to them a bit, "We have about six medium size mats so how many of them you think we will need to keep us all safe"he said calmly.

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:46 pm
User Image

Kana looks to where the teacher was pointing to and examines the mats. "I think about four will do and the vault could be in the middle of them" he replied.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:02 pm
lol
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Oh okay" said Moris understanding the explanation. He started copying his boyfriend's stretch movements. "Is gymnastics hard to learn?" he asked Jeffery.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffrey smiled softly"it has alot to do with how physically fit you are, for you it might be pretty easy to get the hang of the main part that might hold you back is falling and hurting something but if you get over that you will be fine " he said kissing his cheek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris listens to his boyfriend speak then blushed when his cheek was kissed. "Okay I believe in what you said" he replied and he will try hard not to use his telekinesis. "Would I be right to assume you were really good at gymnastics?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:38 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris listens to his boyfriend speak then blushed when his cheek was kissed. "Okay I believe in what you said" he replied and he will try hard not to use his telekinesis. "Would I be right to assume you were really good at gymnastics?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffrey nodded softly"I did some compations before I was.... Well you know " he said softly motioning towards his face ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:27 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris nods a little, "So it could have been a career if things didn't happen the way it did?" he asked him. He was curious as to what that future could have been like for Jeffery.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:24 pm
User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Nodding he moved as he calmly moved pulling two mats out as he took small breaths as he looked over a bit, but he nodded to the request and looked over seeing the other two students were alright and talking. Softly he looked over a bit "That sounds good and it might take some time to get the other two involved cause they seem very out of it and seem to react only to each other"he said gently. Calmly he made his way to get the vault while he thought for a bit.

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:53 pm
User Image

Kana picked up two mats to help out with getting them to the gym floor. "You can tell? I just assume it would be a good idea for them pair up as partners because they seemed to be a relationship" he replied. He set the mats down on the floor then moved them in place.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:44 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris looks away from his boyfriend when he notices the others moving the something. "So those are mats" he thought watching them.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:29 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris looks away from his boyfriend when he notices the others moving the something. "So those are mats" he thought watching them.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

He smiled softly and nodded"yes those are the matts don't worry it is safe if any thing happens I'll be there to catch you " he said with a chuckle  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:49 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was a little about the gymnastics thing because he was new to learn something physical and it seemed to be different to the academic stuff. Looked to Jeffery and felt somewhat comforted by his words of reassurance. "Thanks, Jeffery" he said smiling.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:48 pm
User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Thinking a bit he shifted slightly and took a small breath but he nodded a bit "I was going to suggest to them if you would like to teach the class and go slow with them so they can learn. Sometimes its better for them to learn from someone their age then someone older. You think that would be alright or no?"he asked calmly.

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games