Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

IceFire-Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:31 pm
UserName: IceFire-Fox

NickName: Yamazaki,Yama,Yama-kun,K,Kee,Kee-kee

Prefrences: Straight

Intrests: Anime,manga,drawing,reading,Video-taping,cooking,sewing,All types of music, Countries of the East,Yaoi,Making friends,Writing,Rp,my Pc heart ,Videogame-design,

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing(right now): HarryxTom-SoubixRitsuka-NarutoxItachi-SoraxRiku-RoxasxAxel-NarutoxKiba-ShuichixYuki-ZoroxLuffy-HisokaxTsuzuki

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: In the sixth grade I Bought Gravitation because I heard it was pretty good, so I wanted to check it out. My life changed ever since then.

Other: The world we live in is pretty messed up. Hopefully things will get better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:05 pm
UserName:Dante_Giovanni
NickName: Well my sister calls me Jarry, I don't know why, but I'm know with my friends as stuff as Half Breed since I'm half black half Italian
Prefrences: Well men
Intrests: Reading,writing,hanging out with friends, having family time with my dad and sis, doing thing one on one with my sis, going out with my boyfriend,seeing moives, listening to music, going to school(yes I like school, gives me something to do! LOL sweatdrop ), dancing like no ones watching. DND(from time to time....when ever I'm "in the mood" sweatdrop ), taking pictures, Harry Potter, anime, rading the busess and skytrains, going to the Libery(sp?) and some stuff I forgot about or I can't spell...... sweatdrop (Wow, alot of sweatdrop }
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Harry/Draco
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: There's this story on fanfiction ally(I think) called Underwater Light. It's a Harry/Draco fanfic and it got me on all this boy/boy stuff. xd
Other: I live in Canada and I love me country. WE HAVE SAME SEX MARRIEDS HERE!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Dante_Giovanni

Angel-Hybrid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:49 am
UserName: Angel_Hybrid
NickName: got none
Interests: Writing stories and poetry,Anime, Manga, Yaoi, Listening to music
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:Mitsou/Hatsumina
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Eerie
Other: I study wicca and I`m considered by most weird but I like it that way 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:00 am
UserName: vampire_chaos

NickName: ( Feel free to use any of these ) Vamp, Vampy, Chaos

Prefrences: I am straight ( bet this makes some confusion )

Intrests: Manga, Poetry, Drawing, Yaoi, Listening to music, whole bunch of other boring stuff I'm pretty sure you don't wanna know about.

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: The first one that I read Yuki X Shuichi

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: In a Manga Graphic Novel called Gravitaion

Other: I like the color red (If you can't already tell )

Tiramisuwu

Timid Phantom

Moro-moro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:56 am
UserName: Moro-moro
NickName: Min-chan
Intrests: Writing, Drawing, Manga/Anime, Shouen-ai/Yaoi (Duh.), Music
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: *thinks* Satoshi and Daisuke (never fated to happen, but hey, a chick and dream, no? ><)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Loveless and Gravitation
Other: Nothing really that I can think of....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:03 am
UserName: TrojoSpyps
NickName: Trojo
Prefrences: Bisexual (75% gay 3nodding
Interests: Sci-Fi, Fantasy, writing, music
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Of Mine: Trojo Spyps x Juno Zyel (My Star Wars characters) Of Someone Else's: Sora and Riku
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: A long time ago... I believe I was simply searching for doujinshis.
Other: Nothing that I can think of, really.  

TrojoSpyps

loveless aka Ritsuka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:05 am
UserName:loveless aka Ritsuka
NickName:Just call me loveless or Ritsuka
Prefrences:n/a
Intrests:Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric, Drawing, Loveless, Ritsuka, Anime, and bunch of other stuff!
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:RoyxEd, SoubixRitsuka
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:I don't even know

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:09 pm
heart UserName: ~n e k o c h a n~
heart NickName: Aya, Ayayan
heart Age: 15 ^^
heart Prefrences: i love Seme ^^
heart Interests: friends, DDR, pockies, internet, karaoke, singing, arts, drawing, anime/manga, japan, anime cons, sweet lolita fashion, visual kei, music, jpop...
heart Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Yuki x Shuichi ^^-
heart First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: my friend told me to watch Gravitation a while ago and i loved it~ X3
heart Other: i live in Canada and i speak normally french :3 and i'm an amateur jpop singer!

-Saint Ayame-

hammyclammy

Hardened Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:58 pm
UserName: hammyclammy

NickName: hammy

Intrests: reading, writing, anime, manga, JRock, chocolate, rain, daffodils, the color green, Shounen-Ai and Yaoi (Obviously.), blueberry pie, cooking, roleplaying, tennis, badminton, Gravitation, DNAngel, Get Backers, X-Day, Naruto, drawing, Kakashi, black raspberry ice cream, and swimming in the ocean.

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: ShuichiXYuki, SatoshiXDaisuke

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gravitation heart I was in eighth grade I think, who knows. Point is that I own everything Gravtitation now. ^_^

Other: I love you all, 'tis too true!
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:08 pm
UserName: Darku_Irisu
NickName: Darku Irisu ._.
Prefrences: You never know
Intrests: Yaoi! *-* Anime & Manga, Rock
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: All of them? ._.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Fanfics... I think .---. I don't really remember ._.
Other: I'm Chilean o.o

Darku_Irisu

Bakurish

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:35 pm
Username: Bakurish
NickName: Reiko
Intrests: Music, Japanese culture, yaoi pictures, Kingdom Hearts
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Hmm... Hiei/Kurama(YYH), Yuki/Haru(Fruits Basket), Ryou/His Yami(Yugioh), Dereck/Jimmy(My brother and his boyfriend),Harry/Draco, Riku/Sora, Sora/Roxas(I dunno how that would work...), Roxas/Axel, Lloyd/Zelos, uhm... I know a lot more...
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Actually, It wasn't anime/manga realted. It was my older brothers boyfriend when I was ten.
Other: Well, I'm learning to read Tarot cards, I'm black, I've never had a boy- or girl-friend,I'm a righty  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:44 am
UserName: Nuigurumi_Hito
NickName: Nui
Prefrences: Gay
Intrests: Anything yaoi, anime/manga, cooking
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Too many to list
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: In January. My friends showed me a yaoi comic called Desire and it just clicked into my system
Other: I'm currently looking fo a seme Gaian boyfriend so pm me if you're interested or just want to talk =^^=

Hirind Kalua

Hisoka1980

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:19 am
(I forgot if I did this so I'm going to do it now sweatdrop I think I did but on the beta guild )

heart

UserName: Hisoka1980

NickName: Soka

Intrests: Yaoi, video games, reading, gaia.

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: HisokaXTsuzuki

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Well a good friend intrduced me to Yami no Matsuei and I fell in love with the series and Hisoka. Then I told her how cute I thought Hisoka and Tsuzuki were together and she explained the hole yaoi thing to me and I was in love. Then she made me read my first real yaoi witch was Yellow. (I never finished it crying )

Other: If you like what I like then Pm me some time~! whee

heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:59 am
UserName: Angelic_Resolve
NickName: Um..Brat..
Prefrences: I like really good seme roleplayers, if I can ever find anymore. Playing ukes that look like semes, bwahaha.
Intrests: Rping, writing, dance music, going out, kickboxing...many many things
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Masa x Kai (Kizuna)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gundam Wing fanfiction, so long ago
Other:  

Angelic_Resolve

Sai Rave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:00 am
UserName: Sai Rave
NickName: Pander
Prefrences: Bi
Interests: Music, Games, People, the dark... uhm.. get to know me.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Not sure if I have any favorites right now. Ask later?
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I unno..
Other: Well... i'm a unique person? Too many different things that can go in the "other" category, so just ask something!

Cheers.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games