Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:22 pm
My brother is such a layabout and a pain in the arse.

He's 24 and has never had a proper job or gone to college, he doesn't even cook his own meals or wash his own clothes. It pisses me off.
Not so much though as when I phone my parents and he decides to have a long conversation with them while we're on the phone. They tell him he's rude but he just keeps doing it or even doing it more. It's ridiculous to hang on in silence for up to ten minutes while he makes crap jokes and puts dog kibble on my mam's head. I'm trying to tell her how my surgery went but, no, his nonsense takes priority.
This is what happens when you never say "no" to a kid scream  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:01 pm
Take an exam, feel ******** awesome

>>>see test ******** failed.

So now I am full of girly pink rage

User Image

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Nikunya

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:51 am
My lame old crappy stove in my apartment doesn't work right. Keeps turnin' off and doesn't cook properly........ and it keeps setting my fire alarm off. AUGH emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:18 am
I've been digging through Gaia's wig selection, trying to find something amazing.

Gaia, I am disappoint. emotion_donotwant

I didn't find much of anything that I'd actually put on my avatar. The ones that I did, weren't worth the price.  

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:06 pm
avatar talk people *flips a table*

so cliquey  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:06 pm

I'm super freaking annoyed because I can't find a job right now and I want/need one.

GRRRRR.

HintOfCholera

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Stokiaci

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:00 am
I love my boyfriend very much but sometimes I wish he would just grow up. He's awfully lazy, doesn't work, doesn't drive and expects me to do everything!!! I work six days a week. Would it hurt him to make dinner for me or do the dishes? Honestly, I don't mind being the breadwinner but he could help me. He's a grown a** man so why do I feel like I'm raising a teenager? And if he complains about being tired one more time I'm going to kick him in the d**k!! How tiring is it to lay around on the sofa all day?.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:31 pm
I only Have 6 days left of high school, and yet, I feel like through all these years I have absolutely nothing to show for it. c** Laude, National Merit Scholar, AP scholar with distinction, 4 years of Japanese under my belt, 8 years of playing my violin (going to state UIL solo and ensemble soon too), 4 years of ROTC, UIL Science and Math, and I design and build electrical systems for our Solar Car team and I still feel like I've done nothing.
And I'm too afraid to apply to college and the deadline is the end of this month cat_cry
Oh and I cannot stand having to sit next to my exboyfriend, who I still love ever so much, in class as he kanoodles with his new girlfriend of a week who claims "he's the one". He's a liar and I still wish he was mine crying

I'm so stressed

[hated_monster]

Deadly Destroyer

21,100 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150

Unno Rokuro

Dedicated OTP

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:25 pm
I got reported by a customer that I was "yelling at him." My manager put me to the side yesterday to talk to me that the customer was very upset with me that I yelled at him I was on another register. When I thought about it I finally realized what he was talking about, so like I've said I work at Wal-Mart and it's a very understaffed one. So usually I go outside, even though I'm on register, and grab a bunch of carts because customers yell at me than stare at me to go get them one while I'm on the register. When I go back usually there's a line on the first register and the clanking of the carts and my so-called soft voice no one can hear me so I yell that I'm on the register across from that.

Honestly, I've been getting reported more about being an a**-hat to people when I'm doing nothing wrong than I never understand why these people who report me and dislike me keep coming to my register :/  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:15 pm
I've been collecting buckets after buckets of caterpillars for days now, it never ends. The local newspapers report that this is the worst tent caterpillar outbreak in 20 years, and my parents say they've never seen it like this in their entire lives. I hate killings things, but otherwise they just destroy everything in the yard, so it has to be done. It's so bad that the turkey vultures have been circling the property, because the smell is so strong from the pile of dead caterpillars we've dumped. I don't want to do this anymore. gonk  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:46 pm
Chixen
I've been collecting buckets after buckets of caterpillars for days now, it never ends. The local newspapers report that this is the worst tent caterpillar outbreak in 20 years, and my parents say they've never seen it like this in their entire lives. I hate killings things, but otherwise they just destroy everything in the yard, so it has to be done. It's so bad that the turkey vultures have been circling the property, because the smell is so strong from the pile of dead caterpillars we've dumped. I don't want to do this anymore. gonk

OH no! where are you located? about 6yrs ago we had a horrible outbreak of them. It was flippin nasty. You were afraid to go outside because they would fall in your hair. You couldn't walk on the sidewalks because it was like a moving carpet. I remember because I graduated that year and they were crawling all over the outdoor stage and up our gowns. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:30 pm
A Redhead Angel
OH no! where are you located? about 6yrs ago we had a horrible outbreak of them. It was flippin nasty. You were afraid to go outside because they would fall in your hair. You couldn't walk on the sidewalks because it was like a moving carpet. I remember because I graduated that year and they were crawling all over the outdoor stage and up our gowns. gonk
BC, in the Vancouver Island area. And wow, that sounds worse than what I've dealt with. They do crawl up me if I'm standing in the same spot for awhile, or if I'm under the trees brushing against bushes, that sort of thing - but nothing to that extent. You can avoid stepping on them as long as you keep an eye out. It's slowing down though, most of them are starting to build cocoons now. And it was raining most of yesterday, so that definitely helped too.

When I was a kid in second grade, I took a nest to my classroom for the class to watch the changing process, by request of the teacher. We had the caterpillars in an old aquarium, with some newspapers and wire covering the top. This went okay for a few days, until the caterpillars became active and escaped all over the classroom. They were everywhere; the ceiling, walls, desks and floors, it was amazing just how many were from one nest. It was quite horrifying, and we had to be kept out of the classroom for at least a day while the situation was dealt with. And then the remaining ones turned into moths and the teacher never again attempted that experiment. XD  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

CARL0S-X3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:59 pm
sometimes i hate life just because not only does it seem hard but when your a mixed race that does not help either  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:44 pm
A Redhead Angel

Chixen

That is pretty much the grossest thing I have ever read. I literally gagged.
I hate creepy crawlies
I feel so sorry for you.
Never knew caterpillars could go so crazy. Sort of an education.

And hey, distracted me from b***h rant too.  

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:06 am
CARL0S-X4
sometimes i hate life just because not only does it seem hard but when your a mixed race that does not help either

I am sure it isn't. My husband is black and I am white. Our children would obviously be mixed.

Chixen

It was the year after the 17yr locusts/cicada came out. I would take the tent worms over the locus. They were groooosssss and HUGE. I had a picture of my ID laying beside one locus and the bug was as long as the ID card. They would pop when you stepped on them lol. My husband had just moved to this state. He thought we were crazy. His first spring we had a plague of Egypt and the next year worms fell in your hair. lol

Voievoda

lol well, here is a little good morning yuck for ya.
User Image and like I said, they could be as long as the broad side of an ID card.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff