Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria climbed up the steps of the stands, attempting to find an empty seat. Dark eyes searched the area until they fell on a couple of Gryffindor students who had called her over. "Oh?" she asked, raising an eyebrow in Theo's direction after Ronna had commented on their conversation. She wondered what had been so interesting between he and Alex that made the older girl question him about her. The reserve keeper turned her head towards the pitch as Ronna clued her in on what she had missed. "Maybe we can win a match this year," she commented, sarcasm toning every word that came out of her mouth. Last year, Gryffindor hadn't won a single game, and from what Alexandria had heard, they hadn't won for several years before that. This house is so embarrassing, she thought with a roll of the eyes, scanning over the students who weren't decked in red and gold. Every single one of them have probably made fun of Gryffindor for their horrendous quidditch team. Hopefully, this year would be different. After all, a handful of the star players from every house have graduated and no longer play for Hogwarts' quidditch teams. When Alexandria's ears picked up on her name, her head turned to Ronna, and her eyebrow lifted up in confusion. "An unsolved math problem line? What, is that how you pick up boys?" she asked. The twelve year old couldn't wait to find out what this was all about.

RedEagleEye007
mc2

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Location: Quidditch Stands A-Waiting for the First Game of the Year to Start.
[Wearing:Dressed in Gryffindor Colors Mostly]

Okay... can I slap her for lack of house spirit? The sarcasm is annoying... sure we've lost every game in like forever but have some support.

Ronna narrowed her eyes at Alex's statement about maybe winning a match this year-the comment obviously sarcastic. She smiled and said, "Maybe we can. You're on the team and go to practices so you can help contribute to that win, while Theo and I can help where we can, by properly rooting the team on from the sidelines." Ronna's team spirit-or at least loyalty to her house- was fairly evident for better or for worse.

She was thankful, though, when Alex asked about the unsolved math problem line and whether that is how she picked up boys. "Actually, that is how I politely, sort of turn them down, and I've only used it once. Picking up boys isn't really my style. Besides, with my height, temperament, and looks, I'm not really a hot commodity." She shrugged. "Oh, but the line... basically there are several math problems that have been frustrating some of the most brilliant mathematical minds for at least decades, sometimes hundreds of years. Some of these math problems even have a sizable cash prize with them if you are able to solve the problem. Anyways, I gave the guy the list of the still unsolved Millennium Prize Problems and said solve one of them and I'll agree to date you. It totally wouldn't work, but I figure if he's that stubborn to make it try, at least give him a chance... everyone deserves one, and in the end if say hypothetically he did figure out one of those problems and when that relationship totally goes up in flames he still at least as a million American dollars in prize money for all his efforts. And, his name gets to go down in math books everywhere, which could totally score him a few hot girls with a weakness for the smart guy."

She shrugged and leaned back, "Everyone wins. So, no, that is how I politely more or less turn down a guy and explained that the two of us working out would be an impossible feat."

User Image

RedEagleEye007
kiska166

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:41 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Second Year
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Reserve Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands (Gryffindor vs. Slytherin)

Watching the game it seemed to be rather intense. Gryffindor scored two goals which was impressive for the team compared to last year. Leonette cheered both times with equal excitement. Even David cheered despite not wanting to be there. Though the star of the game was Eun who after what seemed like a real long battle caught the snitch winning the game for Gryffindor.

"We won Gryffindor won." David said in mild shock. He literally jumped out of his seat and cried out in victory. Leonette jumped up right next to him before grabbing David and jumping up and down with her cousin. "We won!" she cheered. "Wait a go Eun!" David cried out. "Wait a go Gryffindor!" Leonette added. It was the first game of the season and it could only get better from here.

Leonette

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform
_________

David

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform
_________

With: Each other
OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Wearing:Dressed in Gryffindor Colors Mostly]

We won? WE WON! Yes, we won.

As Ronna leaned back and finished explaining her theory about using the 'math problem line', she watched as Eun sped forward arm out and suddenly his hand closed and he called out "I got it!" She heard David and Leo cheering in the stands, and those who had stuck out cheering on Gryffindor despite it's horrible track record were going wild.

"Oh my God! We-they- did it!" Ronna said jumping forward. Her eyes lit up brightly and a big smile grew on her face, "We caught the snitch and scored two goals and our opponents didn't even get a point." Laughing she said, "I think, I can die happy now... okay, not really, but seriously we broke the losing streak!"

She smirked at Alex said with a raised brow, "What was that ye' of little faith about us 'maybe' winning a match this year?"

User Image

RedEagleEye007
kiska166

{OOC: considering the match is technically ended, and Ronna is watching the game-and now people are celebrating, I figure I should get her celebratory post in before I head to bed tonight. sweatdrop Feel free to answer.}  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:54 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo listened to the conversation that had gone on between the two girls, a half smile on his face the whole entire time. The two were very alike when it came to stubbornness and sarcasm. It was especially funny when you got to listen in on their conversation full of that sarcasm and stubbornness. He shook his head when Ronna had started to go into her whole unsolvable math problem situation. He should've expected such a thing from Ronna. She never seemed to be one that was really good at this whole romance thing in general. In reality, Theo wasn't either, but he was very lucky, which led to him and Alex. He really liked her and she apparently reciprocated that feeling.

"Well, I told you I was neutral Ronna. Not rooting for anybody," he chimed in, shaking his head. "And that is pretty bad Ronna. I mean, I'm a guy and I personally would rather get told 'get lost' than to be told that I have to solve some kind of intricate math problem. Ronna, learn how to say no...or yes...some of the simplest words in this language," he said to her, laughing a bit. He couldn't believe the girl had gone as far as she had at this moment. He knew that Alex probably had been feeling the same...but he wasn't sure of course.

That's when the whole place erupted in cheers, almost making him jump from fear, but he didn't want to look like a wimp. He had saw that the Gryffindor seeker Eun Han had caught the snitch...surprisingly. Gryffindor had won, for once in long time...he could say Gryffindor won. But he had to admit, he wasn't really that jubilant to find it out. Quite frankly, he didn't care. It was odd that he was even here.

He turned to Alex, smiling at her. "Hello beautiful," he said to her, awaiting her answer. "Want to get out of here?"

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Stupid team obligations...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho Lovette sat in the Quidditch stands for what he was pretty sure was the first time ever, but, predictably, he had his nose stuck in a book. Of course, it was at least a book that had some relevance to what he was doing... he was reading Quidditch Throughout the Ages, much to his chagrin. But, since he was on his house team, he supposed it was sort of his job to know as much about Quidditch has he could learn. He'd done well at tryouts and practices, in spite of his best efforts not to. He was still sort of holding out hope that he would do so horribly the first time he made it onto the field that he'd get kicked, but he knew it was a pipe dream. Still, he wasn't happy about being here. But, he had to be. He was the only reserve Keeper; if Rick got knocked out, he'd be called in. He watched vaguely as his sister and one of the other Chasers tried to duke it out with one of the Slytherin Chasers, smirking when the blonde made it to the goal. It ate Gypsy up how much she apparently sucked at this sport... neither one of them cared a lick about it, until she realized how bad she was, and then suddenly she was all over it. Typical. Ah, well. He stuck his nose back in his book, figuring that, if someone knocked Rick out, they'd let him know.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ And the red queen's off with her head
                                                          Remember what the dormouse said.
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:04 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth
User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺
Tanya climbed up the stairs of the stands with her blue and silver pompoms at her side and handmade Ravenclaw flag in the other hand. While she was searching for friends in the house of the serpents she still couldn't keep herself from going all out in cheering for her friend's house. Besides, it's not like they wouldn't do the same for her! Just as she was about to take a random seat she spotted a familiar face, or rather she would have had it not been stuck in a book instantly giving her clarification on who it might be. Honestly, who else but Echo would bring a book to a Quidditch game? With a good natured sigh and grin she climbed up one seat behind him and crouched low right by his ear. "Y'know the action's going to be on the field and not in those pages right?" Tanya mused at normal volume but with laughter in her voice.

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Cara MiaKitty

WearingWhere: Quidditch StandslWith: EchoThinking: Really??OOC:

So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:29 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Tanyaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Stupid team obligations...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

spaceEcho jumped a little and glanced over his shoulder at Tanya with an annoyed little grimace. As if he cared about the action? He was only here because he was on the team... he supposed it was sort of odd that he was on the team, since he didn't care, really, but he did at least care about his house. Besides, he'd made a commitment, and he wasn't the sort of person to back out of that. He wasn't a flake! Unlike his sister... he gave her one, maybe two games with her continued horrible playing before she gave up. After all, didn't they have a reserve Chaser now? At least, he thought they did... he closed the book, sighing in aggravation. "I don't even want to be here," he said, visibly pouting. "I only tried out because we were supposed to be short a bunch of players. Gypsy made it sound like no one was trying out, and I ended up on reserve. Required to come to the game... I don't even like Quidditch that much. I mean, if you or Elsie were playing..." He trailed off, supposing he should cheer for his own house team, after all, even if he wasn't on it, but he just couldn't seem to care. "I mean, I want us to win, but... can't I want us to win from the Common Room?" he asked, scowling. It didn't sound like such a horrible thought when he put it that way, right? God, he was the worst Quidditch player ever. "I mean, it's cold. I'm only reading this book because I felt like it made me a bit less of an awful person than if I sat here reading one of my usual books during the game." Honestly, he'd already read the book, plenty of times. And annotated it, actually. Gyp had bought it for him as a joke for Christmas, but he'd actually read it, and made notes. If he was going to be on the team, he should at least care a little, right?

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ And the red queen's off with her head
                                                          Remember what the dormouse said.
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:38 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth
User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺
Tanya snicked as her friend shot her an annoyed look before climbing over the seats and taking one right beside him. She listened as he complained (whinged) about being a reserve for Ravenclaw and not liking Quidditch and blah blah blah. She rolled her eyes skyward and silently asked a deity why she was given such a friend. "I can honestly say I'm just happy to see you at a game but I do think you should make more of an effort to seem a tad more excited. At least cheer once in a while!" she teased. She turned towards the pitch to see the starting of the game and that Gypsy had the ball and was heading towards the goal posts with another chaser tailing behind and one that failed to steal from her. Tanya jumped up and waved her flag as the older girl passed overhead cheering her on

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Cara MiaKitty

WearingWhere: Quidditch StandslWith: EchoThinking: Really??OOC:

So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:29 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________________________________________________________
                        иσтнιиɢ vєтυяєם, иσтнιиɢ ɢαιиєם.

Wonder where Cami is? He had to stop and wonder as he reached the walkway to the stands. They'd always planned on going to the games together, they'd even mapped out where they would meet too. He milled around for a while, got too impatient (because really, when is she ever late?) and hurried himself along. His scarlet robes, golden tie and impressive banners made him blend in with the Gryffindor crowd even as he moved to sit somewhere in the middle between the two. Camila wouldn't have had it any other way, she'd never move into the mass of red and be the only green. She was too paranoid. So, he waited, and kept his eyes peeled for any of the other random first years that might be dotted amongst the stands.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
First Year, Gryffindor
11 years old Ψ 4'9" Ψ 86lbs Ψ halfblood
Quidditch Stands,
Dressed in: gryffindor robes
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:48 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Time: Weekend-First Game of the Year (Gryffindor vs. Slytherin)
In Company of: .....
Wearing: Quidditch Uniform (Hopefully Unnecessary)

Almost odd to think I could be called on the field on a rare chance now... then again, Jacob and Toby are good, shouldn't have that problem...

Persistence was one thing you couldn't say Veronica Kiss lacked. After her second year which started out rocky with Eli on her opinion about the Remy issue-which honestly seemed like ancient history now... after all, didn't Remy run off to Canada or something and elope? It was such an odd thought. Then again, it was odd to consider she had spent all of her third year trying to make make amends for the chaos she had caused the year before... and then to think she was a fourth year now, and was finally enough in Elli's good graces to be allowed back on the team, as the first (and only) Reserve Beater. For two years she had gotten away with wearing whatever she wanted, but now, she realized there was always a chance the team would actually need her, so instead of leaving her hair down like usual she had pulled her blonde hair up into a high bun, and wore most of her quidditch uniform, opting to leave her broom at the locker room, and carry all her protective gear besides her gloves.

She felt old thinking back to the past three years, but also she felt old from this summer, and she felt old that even though she wasn't wearing heels like usual she was still taller than a lot of the students she milled through as she took a seat near the front of the stands ready to watch the game. She wondered if Theo would show up to the game-then again, she hadn't really talked to him since the sorting feast- well, if he did he would at least have the assurance of Alex not coming until late. Seriously where was the girl's dedication? She frowned leaning forward and realized they really needed more reserve beaters-it made her nervous that they had no one after her to pull, and if it was a long game and the Slytherin team beaters decide to take out the threat of the Gryffindor beaters first... Her brow furrowed as she tapped a finger on her knee.

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

{OCC: Free for anyone to interact with.}

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:27 pm
User Image
𝔾𝕪𝕡𝕤𝕪 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Daniel Kiremonospace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable in the Standsspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'First game of the year...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy made her way up into the stands with a wide grin, her typically pink hair a bright green, eyes to match. Today, she had two objectives; one, scope out the competition, because hey, she was Vice Captain after all, and two, to cheer for Daniel. When it was the two of them against each other, it'd be different, but as long as Ravenclaw wasn't playing, she had no problem cheering for her boyfriend. She was a bit annoyed that she was here alone, of course, but she wasn't particularly in the mood to deal with Jer's attitude. So, she was here alone, dressed in Slytherin greens (although of course with her usual flair), wearing the earrings and necklace Daniel had bought her. She sometimes felt guilty about wearing them all the time, and really there wasn't a thing in her wardrobe that matched them, but he'd bought them for her, and they were so pretty, she couldn't help it. They might be more suited to something a bit more elegant, but she didn't care. There were hers, and she'd wear them whenever she wanted. She could hardly be faulted; it really had been a very thoughtful gift.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:59 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Gryffindor |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

'This is just weird,' Dani was thinking, as she made her way up into the stands before the game. 'I can't remember ever just sitting in the stands to watch a game. Its like being invited to Christmas dinner, and getting seated at the 'children's table'. You're there, but you're not... there.'

Even though she would be in the stands, and it was highly unlikely she would be called in off the bench, she still got to wear a team uniform, and made a point of doing so. She had a sense of competitive pride which would not allow her to be anything other than ready should the call come.

Dani wished she'd been able to send her aunt a picture of her in her jersey, but she knew the Smartphone was still a useless lump, and would be while she remained here.

As she looked around, Dani spotted Veronica sitting up in the stands, easily spotted as the Fourth Year was also dressed to get into the game if the call came down. Dani approached her House, and team, mate, and smiled, and said, "Hi."

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 4:34 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Time: Weekend-First Game of the Year (Gryffindor vs. Slytherin)
In Company of: Danica Stewart
Wearing: Quidditch Uniform (Hopefully Unnecessary)

Oh one of the first years... Danica, right?

Veronica glanced over at Danica as the first year greeted Veronica with a simple 'hi'. The game hadn't yet started and it was a welcome distraction. It was also nice to see one of the reserves with enough gumption to show up on time. She dropped the keychain with the policeman's helmet she had been twisting that was on her belt loop. "Hey," She said with a polite smile. "Good to see I'm not the only one early, here. Then again, last two years I was at least at every Gryffindor game and I wasn't on the team. Anyways, this will be a nasty match, especially considering the beaters."

Veronica smiled and said, "Slytherin usually has some of the more aggressive beaters. And their captain is probably one of the scariest beaters on the circuit to have playing against you. Though, my first broken bone was from our vice captain, Jacob, during try-outs. Why don't you join me for the game?"

Holding out her hand she added, "Veronica Kiss, by the way. I haven't caught your last name yet, sorry... then again with my course load and extra-curriculars and everything else it is probably a miracle I remember your first name: Danica, right?"

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

{OCC: Free for anyone to interact with.}

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:46 pm
She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids.
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."
She sees them talking with a big smile, but they haven't got a clue

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~ Fourth Year ~ Twin ~
{feeling: exuberant} {thinking: ...} {with: Gypsy} {at: Stands}

Jess ran up the crowded stands, weaving her way through the masses with a look on her face like she naturally expected them to part for her. When they didn't, she resorted to elbowing and pretending to not notice the grumbles directed at her. The short girl finally found Gypsy, sitting alone, and plopped down beside her with a customary look-over. "Cheering for the boyfriend?" she teased, though it was pretty obvious that was what her friend was doing. Though she was decked out in crimson and gold, in support of her twin, she didn't blame the Ravenclaw. If it was her boyfriend she'd dress in green, too. "Let's hope Toby doesn't knock him out of the sky." she snickered, "But I think Tobes'll have his hands full with the Slytherin beaters. I bet him he'd get hit at least thrice this game." Maaaaaaybe it was a tad cruel to be betting on things like that, but she had to make of light of it, just like he'd tell her to make sure she didn't choke on the snitch- they said Harry Potter had done that once.

Friendship is my weapon of choice.

Cara MiaKitty

Yeah, they're living the good life, can't see what she is going through.
They're driving fast cars, but they don't know where they're going.
In the fast lane, living life without knowing.
And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it."

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games