Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:20 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch

That was ten points for him. Just then Tevye sent a bludger his way. Luckily he wasn’t quite on it. ‘That was close...’ He thought as he ducked out of the way for it. ‘…but nice try Tevye.’ He added in his head as he circled back around. Now the quaffle was back in Xavier’s hands if he got it back then things would be going great. Speeding off after him David soon went to close the gap between them before trying to steal the quaffle back.

With: Gryffindor Team

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: 0/3 posts
Team Two score (0 - 10)
Position: Chaser
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 steal, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +1 experience played, +1 class
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:25 am
User Image

And just like that David took it back from Xavier. "Thanks for holding onto it for me." he said with a smile. He was just playing with him. What was Quidditch without a little fun right? Xavier was quite the challenge though he was just getting luck that was all. Getting a good hold on the quaffle David started heading for the goals again.

OOC: 1/3 posts
Team Two score (0 - 10)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
IceGrayWolf rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:56 am
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Determined
                                                              Thinking : Must. Steal. It.
                                                              Doing : Playing Quidditch
                                                              Where : Quidditch Pitch
                                                              With : Gryffindor team; (Team One- Elli, Jacob and Eun)

Xavier blinked as the quaffle was stolen from him again. What was happening to him today? Or maybe David was just a really good chaser…He shook his head, grinning as he sped of beside him. “ I’ll get that back now, “ he replied, reaching out his arm to take the ball away. If he fails right now, it would be embarrassing. Well, actually, not quite. Since you know, this is David. Stealing the quaffle from his grip is hard. But he’ll really have to do his best. He continued to stretch his arm and tried to tap the ball away from his possession.

Position: Team One Chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +4 to stealing and shooting
                                                              Special Skills: Swift Swipe , Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                              Lives:[♥] [♥] [♥]
                                                              Score : + roll of keeper
                                                              Steal : + AC
                                                              /3
                                                              Final Roll = 20

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:01 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Thinking : Ahhhhhh

Xavier smiled widely when he stole the quaffle from David. “ See ya, “ he added before speeding off to the other direction. Now, he has to make things fast, and sure. He’s got to make a shot, and make it in before David and Remy would start to be on fire. Just the thought of it made him nervous. He continued to zoom towards the goal posts, leaning forward to gain much more speed.

1/3
                                                              Final Roll =

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Short pooost (o3o)/

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:46 am
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
                                                        ۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli nodded at the teams. She took flight and hovered above the field watching the other chasers for the moment being. Her spot on the team was guaranteed and it was her job to watch how the other tryouts worked and help choose who would be best for the team. She and Remy both knew how good they were. It was a choice between Xavier and David this year.

OOC: TEAM ONE
                                                        AC: 17
                                                        Modifiers: (+7 for shots) (+7 for steals)
                                                        Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC steal
                                                        -/3

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
                                                        ۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:59 am
User Image

David knew Xavier wouldn't make it that easy. "Nice steal." he told him as he spun himself back around to chase after his Gryffindor mate. This was the try-outs that determined whether he was on the main team or not. Thinking about how bad he did last year David wanted to prove himself to Remy. Catching up to Xavier once more he tried to steal the quaffle back like before.

Team Two score (0 - 10)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:14 pm
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Xavier dodged an easy one from David, smiling at the opposing chaser before continuing to speed off to the goals posts. “ I'm almost there, “ he mumbled as he shot against the skies. Just a little bit more. Now the only problem here is that if David would steal the quaffle from him again when he's just near the goal posts.

2/3
                                                              Final Roll =

It'll be alright

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image

Darn it! 'I missed...' David thought. He had to get the quaffle now or Xavier would be able to try and score on Minn. It was all or nothing he had to get it. What else was there if he didn't what if that decided his fate? What if he didn't make the team because of it? 'No that couldn't happen, think positive David...' he told himself he was going to do it and he was going to have to do it now. He couldn't give up he had to try again.

Team Two score (0 - 10)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image

David smiled as he popped the ball loss from Xavier's grasp and grabbed it in his hand. "Told you I would get it." he said with a smile. Spinning back around he raced off towards the goals for a third time. These try-outs were turning out to be a great start to a great year. David only hoped that the great year would remain great he didn’t want a repeat of last year. Thanks to all that went wrong he was now wearing glasses the plus side was Shayna happened to like them but he still wished it hadn’t have happened.

OOC: 1/3 posts
Team Two score (0 - 10)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

IceGrayWolf rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Xavier cursed under his breath as the quaffle was stolen from him yet again. “ Quite persistent, are we, David, “ he answered finding himself beside him once again. Honestly, David is a good chaser. And he is definitely having trouble with the continuous steals happening. Neither one of them managed to take a full possession of the quaffle. He reached out his arm again, his fingers (kinda)desperate for a steal.

/3
                                                              Final Roll = 6

It'll be alright

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image

David smiled at his friend and housemate. "Yes I am." he told Xavier. "Like I said I'm not letting that chaser spot slip through my fingers." he told him before trying to gain some distance. He only had to hang onto the quaffle a little bit longer before he got to the goal.

OOC: 2/3 posts
Team Two score (0 - 10)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

IceGrayWolf rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

A frown formed on his lips when Xavier entirely missed the steal. He stopped for a moment an breathed. He's gotta be calm, or else, he won't be able to steal or even play the game correctly. He stared blue eyes at David, then leaned forward. “ Let's go! “ His Firebolt II flashed away, speeding off under David. He raised his arm and tried to swipe the ball away from the chaser's possession. He will get this. David's already closing in to the goal posts, and Jacob isn't there to guard them. This might be his last chance before the other team gains more and more points. Right now, he felt so....so weak; so disappointing. He shook his head and just tried to nab the ball away from David.

/3
                                                              Final Roll = 16

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

So Xavier wasn't giving up. David didn't plan on his giving up the fight. Sadly just when he'd almost made it to the goal the quaffle was taken from him. Now in a real game David's first thought would be at this point to toss the quaffle to a teammate that could hold onto it longer however because this was try-outs it was all on him and Xavier. Not that he was worried as he chased after his friend. It was getting to the point where he was just glad to be able to be on a broom, never mind his own.

Team Two score (0 - 10)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image

Once again the quaffle was back in David's possession. Deep down he kind of wished he could just let Xavier have the quaffle. That way he could try and score on Minn and both of them would be really testing things out. However he didn't want to seem like he was giving up either and letting Xavier get it. It was a constant battle in his mind at this point since he had nothing else to think about.

OOC: I'm off to bed I'll post at the Gryffindor table tomorrow IceGreyWolf.
1/3 posts
Team Two score (0 - 10)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games