Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:58 pm
[Stupid mobile being stupid]  
Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:59 pm
User Image
I know we got it good, but they got it made,
And their grass is getting greener each day,
I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
Before anybody's knowing our name

════════════════════════
Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Oʀᴘʜᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ Rᴀᴛ
════════════════════════

Kenneth reaching his hand out attempted to grab the golden ball. He was so close he just needed a little more and....

Position: Seeker
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 for spotting, +2 for catching
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes and Great Catch
Lives: [☑] [☑] [☑]
19+ to spot
22+ to catch
3/3 catching up
1/2 attempts

════════════════════════
OOC:

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Honesty didn't get me αиÿฬђєгє,
                                                            I know cause I яεα∂ it in your diary.
                                                            Take a ριи¢н of ṡαℓτ with every word that I ṡαÿ

Jaslyn smirked as she suddenly spotted the little golden ball darting right out of Kenny's reaching hands. So that's where the little bugger had been. She jumped into action right then. She dove down, heading towards where Kenny was.

OOC: Position: Seeker
                                                            AC: 17
                                                            Modifiers: (+7 for Spotting) (+7 for Catching)
                                                            Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            1/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0-

All I ฬคภҭ is to feel αℓινε but I'm dying on the ιиṡι∂ε.
                                                            And I've wasted all my ҭเ๓є just waiting on a ¢øмρяøмιṡε
                                                            State the øвνιøυṡ, there's nothing more I ca ṡαÿ.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:43 pm
What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you...

World was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
No, and I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
I'll never dream that I lose somebody like you...

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Seventh Year Captain, 𝔅eater

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With a plop, the red quaffle bounced against his hands and nearly sputtered forward to the ground. He cursed and leaned forward to snatch it up in the air before it tumbled into the grass. Great, what a brilliant display of training to showcase on his first day of captainship. Brilliant. He shook his head, he had the quaffle, that’s all that mattered. ”Brilliant dodging, Anastasia, let’s keep that up-- aw’righ’, Ashley, catch.” Dominic announced as he spotted his fellow silver teammate, and flawlessly shot the red ball through the air into Ashley’s hands. Now that the game was picking up speed, Dom’s eyes glanced high into the sky to track down the seekers. Kenny actually seemed to be on the snitch’s tail, Dom realized with a small smile. Maybe Slytherin wasn’t as doomed as he thought it was, if this first year can spot it and the other one was so swift, the future years may have a chance at the cup again.

[OOC: First years are welcome to try out after their sorting! For information on rules, dice mods, special skills and how to play quidditch, click here.]
[On Mobile]
╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 165lbs ☣ Age: 17
Silver Team: Keeper
00 - 00
L1 L2 L3
Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing , Deft Dodger
AC: 20
+8 to bludger hits +6 to block
Total Roll:

╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:45 pm
User Image

════════════════════════
════════════════════════

The ball zipped away from Kenny and he nearly lost it but he managed to keep track of the golden ball and he leaned in on his broom trying to grab it before it moved out of his reach

19+ to spot
22+ to catch
3/3 catching up
2/2 attempts

════════════════════════
OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Jaslyn sped towards the little orb, it whipped out of Kenny's finger tips again. She smirked as it flitted into a flurry of other players. Trained eyes were the only thing keeping her eyes on it, and keep on it she did. Just a little bit more and she'd be able to grab the little thing..

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            2/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0-

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:23 pm
User Image

════════════════════════
════════════════════════

Kenny nearly had it he nearly felt the wings tickle his skin and then he lost it before he closed his fist around it. He was so sure he had it he looked in his hand and when he could not see it. He lost where it was, he looked around wildly trying to find it again. He was so close to stealing the ball he could not let it slip past him like this.

19+ to spot
22+ to catch
0/3 catching up
0/2 attempts

════════════════════════
OOC:

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:46 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Darius had held back a bit to let new players get there feet wet but now he decided to come in and show people how much a bludger can ruin one's day. He saw a bludger go pass him and he smiled at the balls on Josh."Good try kid." He said and moved to hit the bludger back at Josh.

User Image

Position: Beater
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 Hit
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
Lives: Ⓛ Ⓘ Ⓕ Ⓔ  

Xistund

Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Fifth Year~Half-Blood

Daniel darted forward, moving to steal the quaffle from Ashley.

Slytherin Green Chaser
[Life 1] [Life 2] [Life 3]
Posts to Goal: NA/3
Special Skills: Natural Flyer (AC+2), Swift Swipe(Stealing+2), Good Arm(Scoring+2),
4 years experience (AC+2, Rolls+2), Advanced Flying 1 and 2 (AC+3, Rolls+3)
Total Modifiers: +7 to steal, +7 to score
This roll after modifiers= 22

Squeeky Luff rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:15 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire growled some as she watched her bludger miss completely, that...that was quite embarrassing. Especially for her first attempt at this. Maybe she should try again?

Flying around she spotted Josh and looked around some for her next target, maybe her trouble was she thought too much about it? Being a beater was less mind games and more...action, so she should probably just go with her instinct.
Locking eyes on Ashley, Claire smirked some as she let her instinct take hold and aimed her bat towards a bludger and smashed it with full force, or at least as much as she could muster.

Oh poor child. Not!

Claire needed this, and she was going to try her damnedest too.

My feelings? I'm calm you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Just...don't over think it."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a second year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Lives:
Mods: + 2

Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger & Mean Swing
Green Team Beater

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:36 pm
User Image
User Image
Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ YᴇᴀʀSʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴRᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ BᴇᴀᴛᴇʀHᴇɪʀ ɪɴ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

ϟWᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘϟ
ϟGʀᴀʙ ᴀ ʙʀᴜsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟHɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟWʜʏ'ᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ?ϟ
ϟHᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴀʙʟᴇϟ

►▷►Joshua dodged Darius' shot, barely. He then grumbled about missing, then shot a glare at Claire for her good aim. He flew after a nearby Bludger, then eyed his targets. There were the Chasers, but one just got aimed at by Claire, so perhaps the other? Or Darius? But Josh had just aimed at him prior, so maybe someone else. His eyes now flickered to the Captain, who was acting as keeper. Hmm... Chaser or Keeper fill in? He focused on the Keeper, who was easier due to his mostly sitting still, but trickier, due to his years of dodging Bludgers. Oh well. Aiming at Dominic, he fired hard, hoping to hear the soft crash of a landed hit.

Position: GREEN Team Beater
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: [✜] [✜] [✜] [✜]
Total Roll: Nat3 {Self-Hit}

ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs I ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴘɪʀɪᴛϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅsϟ
ϟWʜʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇ?ϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jaslyn was almost on top of it now. It was just a little bit farther. She could practically feel the beat of the wings of the damn thing. She was determined to show up the first year and show the boy how it's done. It'd be an embarrassment to not catch it.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            3/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0-

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:09 pm
User Image

════════════════════════
════════════════════════

Kenny could not see the snitch come on where is it. He wondered as he looked around moving all over looking for it.

19+ to spot
22+ to catch
0/3 catching up
0/2 attempts

════════════════════════
OOC:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jaslyn smirked. There it was. It was right infront of her. All she had to do was.... reach out her pale fingers and grasp for it. She could feel the flutter of it's wings on her palm! She snatched her hand close, hoping to feel the cold metal against her skin.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            1/2 attempts

0-

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jaslyn laughed gleefully, coming to a stop mid air and holding the cold metal ball to her chest as wriggled angrily between her fingers. She glanced towards Dominic curiously. "I caught the snitch Dom, do you want me to let it go and have us go for it again?"

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            1/2 attempts

0-

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games