Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Picture Gallery of Doom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B!polar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:07 pm

Most recent.
    Bask in the hideousness.

User Image

I feel like I look this week.
    Dx
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:27 pm

haana
corruption
haana
I have a good reason for beleive Iam ugly. I dont say it to get attention. I had a stroke in my face when I was 16 "bells palsy" so half my face became crocked. And my left eye almost went blind and I couldnt blink. Now when I smile one side of my face looks bad and my father keeps saying dnt smile stop twitching but i dont do it on purpose. The nerve in my eye didnt grow back properly.
Then at one point I couldnt sleep, and i stopped eating and almost ended up in a coma. I had alot of problems. So my face and body just looks so bad to me.
You're beautiful because you survived sweetie....and you're beautiful anyway....you make it sound like you look like quasimodo or something...anyway...i think you're just fine....
whats wrong with quasi that was agood movie. I think the sequal wasnt as good as the first.
I think I have the uglyness thing stuck in my brain because in my culture the lighter you are the prettier you are. The nicer your hair the pretty you are. Becaus emy cousin is younger and when I go to trinidad everyone always tells me how prettier she is. Plus she is named after me so thats even worse. My aunt loved my name. Also everyone always says my brother is so handsome, he is so popular, he is so charming but when I come its like oh you are not that ugly I have seen uglier. Like once people at school use to tease me even my cousin so i asked my mother is I was ugly "she say haana there are uglier people out there", I swear to GOD she said that. Then I had a skin problem so my brother used to call me a leopard. I had braces, one eye kind of blink s on its own so my father when we go outside keeps saying stop smiling. So after that I dont even look at anyone or show any emotion.
I know all about that as far as your culture is concerned...you don't think black people go through the same thing...I've been told i'm ugly because i'm dark-skinned...my hair wasn't long and silky enough, and my eyes weren't light enough....no one wants to be with a dark-skinned black girl....they don't want to have kids with "nappy" hair....at least you have pretty hair... sad there is a stigma to being dark-skinned and it shouldn't be that way...but hey as long as people associate "white" with being beautiful...it will always be that way. I still say there's nothing wrong with you. I think you're very pretty...that's my story and i'm sticking to it!

corruption

Onni Me no Laharl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:14 am

corruption
haana
corruption
haana
I have a good reason for beleive Iam ugly. I dont say it to get attention. I had a stroke in my face when I was 16 "bells palsy" so half my face became crocked. And my left eye almost went blind and I couldnt blink. Now when I smile one side of my face looks bad and my father keeps saying dnt smile stop twitching but i dont do it on purpose. The nerve in my eye didnt grow back properly.
Then at one point I couldnt sleep, and i stopped eating and almost ended up in a coma. I had alot of problems. So my face and body just looks so bad to me.
You're beautiful because you survived sweetie....and you're beautiful anyway....you make it sound like you look like quasimodo or something...anyway...i think you're just fine....
whats wrong with quasi that was agood movie. I think the sequal wasnt as good as the first.
I think I have the uglyness thing stuck in my brain because in my culture the lighter you are the prettier you are. The nicer your hair the pretty you are. Becaus emy cousin is younger and when I go to trinidad everyone always tells me how prettier she is. Plus she is named after me so thats even worse. My aunt loved my name. Also everyone always says my brother is so handsome, he is so popular, he is so charming but when I come its like oh you are not that ugly I have seen uglier. Like once people at school use to tease me even my cousin so i asked my mother is I was ugly "she say haana there are uglier people out there", I swear to GOD she said that. Then I had a skin problem so my brother used to call me a leopard. I had braces, one eye kind of blink s on its own so my father when we go outside keeps saying stop smiling. So after that I dont even look at anyone or show any emotion.
I know all about that as far as your culture is concerned...you don't think black people go through the same thing...I've been told i'm ugly because i'm dark-skinned...my hair wasn't long and silky enough, and my eyes weren't light enough....no one wants to be with a dark-skinned black girl....they don't want to have kids with "nappy" hair....at least you have pretty hair... sad there is a stigma to being dark-skinned and it shouldn't be that way...but hey as long as people associate "white" with being beautiful...it will always be that way. I still say there's nothing wrong with you. I think you're very pretty...that's my story and i'm sticking to it!
.... white is beautiful....?

confused its sad you know..... but dont worry. people dont realize it.... but black is the color of the universe. That is where everything can shine! We'll shine! Shine so bright!!!! Make em blind!!!.....

okay, dont know what I'm talking about. Hi co-chan. razz
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:01 am

B!polar
    Most recent.
    Bask in the hideousness.

User Image

Dx

You're hotter in person :3

Takalis

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:55 pm

Onni Me no Laharl
corruption
haana
corruption
haana

confused its sad you know..... but dont worry. people dont realize it.... but black is the color of the universe. That is where everything can shine! We'll shine! Shine so bright!!!! Make em blind!!!.....

@ corruption-actualy my hair only looks good in the pictures BUT its acutaly kind of nappy and kind of indianish. You know how srilankans and indians have really think pelntiful hair i have that but its like unaturaly thick, people pull smy hair to see if its real its like i have 3 peoples hair on my head. its really really frizzy, really dry and everyday i have to wash it because it tangles and gets like dread locks. i keep being called a dready.
In canada black girls with nappy hair is the total sex appeal here. And i like nappy hair it looks better then this thing on my head that looks good after i shower then gets like a poof ball then drinks a whole jar of gel.

I know dark skinned cultures always think blue eyes, blond hair and white skin is the most sexiest thing alive and personaly i dont get it.

i dont like blinding people it isnt very nice. and i think the univers is mixed with whites, blues, planets and all kinds of colors. so i think the universe is a rainbow.
secondly in the words of russle peters (sp?) in the future everyone will be beige. I dont know how the would work but everyone is mixing cultures and skin colors.
so eventualy we may end up being one skin color but that would be so freakin boring.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:56 pm

B!polar
    Most recent.
    Bask in the hideousness.

User Image

Dx
I LOVE the pink hair.

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:47 pm

alright so i just got my baby pictures for the first time in my life...its kinda cool...i guess i had a terd like personality from the beginning **shruggs** who knew...

me n my juice box...dont mess with it

dude i told u not to mess with it >-<

True 80's kids at heart...me n my sis <3

alright wtf? A bonnet??? **shakes head**
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:37 pm

Onni Me no Laharl
corruption
haana
corruption
haana

if the world didn't think that...then why would your mother...or WHOEVER say that if you were to date outside your race why couldn't it have been a white girl? They were totally disapproving of us...

corruption

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:29 am

OoChIcKeNoO
alright so i just got my baby pictures for the first time in my life...its kinda cool...i guess i had a terd like personality from the beginning **shruggs** who knew...

i love your baby pictures especialy the first one too cute.
the last one my mom used to put kajar something like that to ward bad eyes away from a baby or something like that but i am not hindu and i noticed when people see the pictures they ask that or say only tamal or indian people do tha so i dont know. but the fist picture with you puckering is too cute.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:31 am

corruption
Onni Me no Laharl
corruption
haana
corruption
haana

if the world didn't think that...then why would your mother...or WHOEVER say that if you were to date outside your race why couldn't it have been a white girl? They were totally disapproving of us...
i concure

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Onni Me no Laharl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:05 pm

haana
Onni Me no Laharl
corruption
haana
corruption
haana

@ corruption-actualy my hair only looks good in the pictures BUT its acutaly kind of nappy and kind of indianish. You know how srilankans and indians have really think pelntiful hair i have that but its like unaturaly thick, people pull smy hair to see if its real its like i have 3 peoples hair on my head. its really really frizzy, really dry and everyday i have to wash it because it tangles and gets like dread locks. i keep being called a dready.
In canada black girls with nappy hair is the total sex appeal here. And i like nappy hair it looks better then this thing on my head that looks good after i shower then gets like a poof ball then drinks a whole jar of gel.

I know dark skinned cultures always think blue eyes, blond hair and white skin is the most sexiest thing alive and personaly i dont get it.

i dont like blinding people it isnt very nice. and i think the univers is mixed with whites, blues, planets and all kinds of colors. so i think the universe is a rainbow.
secondly in the words of russle peters (sp?) in the future everyone will be beige. I dont know how the would work but everyone is mixing cultures and skin colors.
so eventualy we may end up being one skin color but that would be so freakin boring.
i WOULDNT MIND HAVING GREEN SKIN. .... stupid caps. XD
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:41 am

Lumiere Haze
TigerHistalmos
User Image

Caption for this one...

"First you take six jiggers of gin, then stare at a picture of Lorenzo Schwartz, the inventor of Vermouth."
jigger?
Yes jigger, kinda like a jug... 3nodding

TigerHistalmos

Onni Me no Laharl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:02 am

corruption
Onni Me no Laharl
corruption
haana
corruption
haana

XD black dads got something against their daughters marrying/dating white dudes too..... Its a human thing I guess. razz
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:36 am

Wow.

First time posting in this thread. My sig has tons of pictures of me in it, but here is my favourite of my recent pictures.

User Image

[[psst, click to enlarge]]

MortSanglant

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:30 pm

haana
OoChIcKeNoO

i love your baby pictures especialy the first one too cute.
the last one my mom used to put kajar something like that to ward bad eyes away from a baby or something like that but i am not hindu and i noticed when people see the pictures they ask that or say only tamal or indian people do tha so i dont know. but the fist picture with you puckering is too cute.
lol thankies ^^

yaa my mom use to put this stuff called meass (sp?) on my eyes. It was to ward off bad omens n such...but all in all it was just eyeliner that looked all cool n stuff ^^
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games