Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Post Your Picture Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:55 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
eek

BOOYAH!!!!!

Me = Greatness!!!!
xd blaugh whee xd blaugh xd

LOL very good, i was suprise a bit, i get from answers from mixed to Arabic...hispanic you name it...i've proably been label as it ^^....you've actually hit it right on the nail....yup ur answer was great ^^

biggrin 4laugh mrgreen
Well I have a very diverse group of friends, so maybe that's why. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:59 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
eek

BOOYAH!!!!!

Me = Greatness!!!!

LOL very good, i was suprise a bit, i get from answers from mixed to Arabic...hispanic you name it...i've proably been label as it ^^....you've actually hit it right on the nail....yup ur answer was great ^^

biggrin 4laugh mrgreen

yup probably and same here as far as the friends go...i'm globably friendly...even w/out the net to so many different nationalities, its amazing  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:30 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
eek

BOOYAH!!!!!

Me = Greatness!!!!

biggrin 4laugh mrgreen

yup probably and same here as far as the friends go...i'm globably friendly...even w/out the net to so many different nationalities, its amazing
I don't even get how I made friends with some of them. Some of my friends hate each other so much that it cause me to think...how the h#ll did i became friend with these two? xd Sad, I know. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:05 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
eek

BOOYAH!!!!!

Me = Greatness!!!!

biggrin 4laugh mrgreen

I don't even get how I made friends with some of them. Some of my friends hate each other so much that it cause me to think...how the h#ll did i became friend with these two? xd Sad, I know. sweatdrop

yesh thats very sad...but i think mi friends are the opposite...they ask how the heck did they get stuck w/me....sigh its a tough job being me...  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:24 am
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
eek

BOOYAH!!!!!

Me = Greatness!!!!

biggrin 4laugh mrgreen

yesh thats very sad...but i think mi friends are the opposite...they ask how the heck did they get stuck w/me....sigh its a tough job being me...
xd Ah well. At least I have friends. blaugh Friends are good... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:07 am
Hyelo:

User Image

Yes I am white, I know.  

DyineParkura

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:05 am
DyineParkura
Hyelo:

User Image

Yes I am white, I know.

wow nice pic....

u look so astute, like ur ready to take on the world.... i hope my grad pics turn out the same....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:13 pm
violet_faerie
DyineParkura
Hyelo:

User Image

Yes I am white, I know.

wow nice pic....

u look so astute, like ur ready to take on the world.... i hope my grad pics turn out the same....

Thank you for the compolomint (misspelled on purpose), but enough of my whiteness. I have orginal anime character designs for al to see.

Dyine Anthony Parkura:
User Image
Yes, very simiular to Kenshin, That was pretty much my model for this picture. They have very simiular physical apperance, but Dyine's hair is usaully spiked and has a gray bandana aeround his head.

Kikayen T. Adeius:
User Image
Kikayen is more along the lines of Chi-Chi (From DBZ) in phyiscal apperance, which they look so simiular, but Kikayen is Ninja and training to becoming Shinobi.

And that's all I have so far.  

DyineParkura

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:01 pm
Awesome! =D heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:09 pm
DyineParkura
violet_faerie
DyineParkura
Hyelo:

User Image

Yes I am white, I know.

wow nice pic....

Thank you for the compolomint (misspelled on purpose), but enough of my whiteness. I have orginal anime character designs for al to see.

Dyine Anthony Parkura:
User Image
Yes, very simiular to Kenshin, That was pretty much my model for this picture. They have very simiular physical apperance, but Dyine's hair is usaully spiked and has a gray bandana aeround his head.

Kikayen T. Adeius:
User Image
Kikayen is more along the lines of Chi-Chi (From DBZ) in phyiscal apperance, which they look so simiular, but Kikayen is Ninja and training to becoming Shinobi.

And that's all I have so far.

wow eek thats good this is all i draw ^^ <---- yup thats the extent of my drawing skills.... cant wait to see more when ya get some more  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:15 pm
Hahah, you can use those pic for your RPG in this guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:51 am
My pictures are in my journal. Jhi's a silly little girl. :3  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Tahimek

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:53 pm
Jhi-Jhi
My pictures are in my journal. Jhi's a silly little girl. :3

An attractive silly little girl. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:38 am
MY PICS ARE IN MY JOURNAL 3nodding  

Moonlight_Angel777

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:37 pm
Why don't you post them here?  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games