Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:00 pm
Chione followed, lying down beside him. Snuggling close to him she held him close. "Thank you, Bomani." She said softly, looking up at him.

((Sure thing. ^^ But, I might not be able to stay on longer. Also, I don't think I'll be able to log on tomorrow night, since I have a sports' meeting.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:03 pm
[Alright. I'll introduce 'em now with a subtle timeskip.]
-----
Bomani smiled. "No problem, Chione." he whispered, leaning down. He kissed her softly, lovingly on the lips, then lay his head down, holding her close. Within moments, he was asleep.
---
At about midnight, Bomani's eyes fluttered open. He heard voices, and movement. There was a flickering light nearby, and he squinted his eyes. It was a campfire...and another one sprung up near it. The voices sounded familiar, speaking a language he hadn't spoken in a while...but he knew well, his native tongue.
"Don't scream." Bomani whispered into Chione's ear, putting a finger over her lips.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:06 pm
Chione had woken up a little after he had. Hearing others nearby speaking in a different language she froze out of fear. Who were they? However, she didn't make a sound, comforted a little by Bomani's voice. She then tried to remain as still as possible so as not to reveal their location to the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:08 am
Bomani squinted again, just able to make out the shapes of caravans in the flickering firelight.
"Oh my God..." he whispered, before his face broke into a bright smile. He got up slowly and started to walk over toward the fire
---
Sitting a few feet ahead near the fire, Hondo was keeping watch and chatting with someone else when they both heard footsteps on the sand. They drew swords that matched Bomani's and waited.
----
Bomani held out his arms and stepped into the ring of light cast by the fire. In the language spoken by the people, he spoke, still smiling.
"Father." he said, just before Hondo's sword hit the ground and the man rushed over to Bomani, hugging him tightly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:52 pm
At first Chione didn't know what to do other than to remain silent just as he had told her. However, seeing the reunion before her she smiled and relaxed a little, remaining where she was but sat up, bringing her arms up so that they wrapped around her knees as she sat in the sand.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:09 am
"My son..." Hondo said softly. He hadn't seen his son in ages, and he held on as tight as he could.

"I have much to tell you Father, but first, you must meet someone." Bomani said in his native tongue, then slipping out of his father's arms. He walked toward Chione and held out his hand. "Come. I want you to meet my father." he said with a bright smile.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:19 pm
Chione's eyes widened as she realized who the man was, and looked to Bomani. "Your...father?" She asked incredulously. Taking his hand she stood up, wiping her dress to clean herself of the sand. "Really?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:23 pm
"Yes, really." Bomani said, smiling. He walked over to the man and smiled. His father spoke Egyptian well enough to converse with them.
"Father, I would like you to meet Chione...my lover." he said.

Hondo looked at Chione with a smile on his face. He looked a lot like Bomani, but with thicker muscles and clearly much older. He extended a weathered hand to Chione. "Hello, Chione." he said in passable Egyptian.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:28 pm
Chione's cheeks tinted slightly at Bomani's introduction of her, but was able to keep her thoughts together despite having just woken up. "Hello, it is an honor to meet you." She replied, taking the hand gently, shaking it, and bowing her head in respect. Even if she was the princess, it was only right of her give Bomani's father higher regard. In the meantime, her other hand continued to hold his, lacing their fingers.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:33 pm
Hondo smiled, shaking her hand. It was soft under his rough hand. He got a good look at Chione in the firelight. She was very pretty...his son had done well.
"The pleasure is mine. You are taking good care of my son?" he said with a grin toward Bomni.

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:36 pm
"Does he need to be taken care of?" Chione replied with a smile. She liked his father already. "In fact, if it wasn't for Bomani, I wouldn't be here." She said, placing her free hand on Bomani's arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:42 pm
"Oh?" Hondo said, motioning for them to join him around the campfire. He sat near some other members of Bomani's tribe, and after short introductions, they looked at Bomani, interested in his story.

Bomani looked at Chione. "do I tell them?" he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:47 pm
Chione thought for a moment, wondering if it was wise to let his family know their story. "Well...I don't really see any bad consequences in telling them. After all, it is better than lying." She replied, looking into his eyes and seeing te light of the campfire dance in them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Bomani nodded. He took Chione's hand, looked at his father and the other men gathered around the fire, and began to speak, starting from the beginning with his capture, all the way to this point. After a moment, his father spoke.
"Quite the tale." he said in Egyptian so Chione could hear. "So she is, a princess?"  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:53 pm
As Bomani spoke Chione listened to his native tongue, fascinated by it though she couldn't understand more than her name. When his father spoke in Egyptian, she felt relieved, nodding her head in response. However, she didn't say a word, thinking that it wasn't her place to do so.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games