Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:12 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie shook her head with a big smile. She also didn't doubt that Iago would fight to stay with her, he loved her wholeheartedly and she also loved him. Evie closed her eyes and kissed Iago as his lips touched hers. She ran her hands up and down his chest, then finally pulled away.

"You wouldn't be alone in that fight...I would never let you do that on your own if I could help it." Evie spoke strongly, her voice unwavering.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:15 pm
"I didn't doubt you for a second." Iago said, smiling. "You're a very strong woman, Evie, physically and mentally. That is one of the many reasons I love you so...how many other women would fight to keep their husband? Unless they were truly each other's perfect match, not many would." he said. "At least, not for long. But you...if you had to take on an army alone to keep me beside you, you would probably pick up a sword without hesitation." he said.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:26 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"You know me so well...." Evie grinned at him. All the words he said were true. She would do anything in her power to keep Iago by her side, she would give her life for him if he asked it of her.

Evie bunched her rather small fists into the material of his shirt and drew herself closer to him. She kissed him hard on the mouth, trying her best to portray what he meant to her through a simple meeting of lips.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:31 pm
Iago kept his arms tight around her as she kissed him. He closed his eyes, letting his feelings for her flow into the kiss, expressing how he felt about her better than he'd ever be able to say in words. He let himself go a little limp, wondering if she'd feel it and what she'd do...would she push him down on the bed, or would he do that to her?  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:37 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt Iago's arms keep her held tightly to him yet comfortably as well. All of a sudden she felt her Iago go a little limp, she smiled against his lips and put both hands on his chest, gently but with just enough force, Evie pushed Iago down to the bed. She continued to kiss Iago, though the change in position left her a little dominant.

"I love you." Evie whispered.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:39 pm
Iago let himself be pushed back, letting her have this dominant position now. He smiled when she pulled away and whispered that she loved him. "I love you too." he whispered, looking into her eyes and smiling.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:46 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie looked into Iago's eyes when his met hers and she smiled happily. Her eyes twinkled with a light that didn't come from the room but internally. She loved him so much and he loved her too, she could tell by the way he held and kissed her. Her hair fell to frame her face as she leaned over him, her big green eyes looking out from the curtain her brown locks made.

"I know you do." Evie smiled as she kissed him in the forehead, then on his nose, moving to his cheek and them to his lips where she lingered for a moment.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:52 pm
Iago smiled while she trailed kisses across her face, then to his lips. When she pulled away, he sighed happily.
"I think I have a new name for this cabin." he whispered, smiling up at her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:59 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

With a big smile, Evie laid herself on top of Iago and traced a design on his chest with her finger. Her head tilted slightly to the right and a curious smile lit up her face.

"Oh? Let's hear it then." Evie bounced on top of him slightly, excitedly awaiting his response. It was so laidback being with him, Evie could be completely herself any time.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:02 pm
"Well, I was thinking of calling it unofficially our home...but I came up with a much better name." Iago said. He leaned up to whisper in her ear.
"I think...I'll call it Heaven." he whispered with an affectionate tone, smiling.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:10 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Heaven. That word seemed to sum up their experiences at the cabin extremely well. So much happened during their time there at the cabin...yes, it was definitely Heaven. Evie sniffed, feeling tears coming on just thinking about what had happened between the two of them at the cabin so far in such a short amount of time. A tear slid down her cheek and she wiped it away, a smile on her lips showed that she wasn't sad or anything along those lines.

"Heaven is a perfect name." Evie replied with a big grin.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:12 pm
"But here's a dilemma." Iago said, brushing a tear off her cheek and kissing her cheek.
"If this cabin is Heaven, what could our castle be called?" he asked, smiling at her. He was going to make her his princess, and from there, his queen, and he wasn't going to give up until it happened.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:19 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie stifled a giggle and kissed Iago on the cheek and bit her lower lip afterwards.

"You really believe that this will work out? That we will actually be able to marry without any consequences to you?" Evie asked him seriously, she really didn't want him to get into any trouble because of her. She wasn't that important, their village counted for more than she did.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:22 pm
"Of course." Iago said confidently, smiling at her. "If we can't get help from this kingdom tomorrow, then I'll convince my father to see reason, and let the tradition be broken." he said. "It will work." he added.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:32 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie couldn't deny him with such confidence. It was impossible to say no to him, especially when he spoke the way he did. She kissed him again on the cheek and rested her head on his chest.

"I would love for it to work...and no one could deny your methods of persuasion." Evie grinned widely. She tilted her head so that she could kiss his neck, which she did. Evie kissed his neck twice before stopping to just lay there on him.

"Am I crushing you?" Evie wondered suddenly.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games