Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:45 pm
User Image
"Hello, I'm Kate Ritme, the music and magic teacher. Pleased to meet your acquaintance." Kate then held out her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:00 pm
"Hello" Frumoasa took Kate's hand and shook it. "Music and Magic? I don't believe Hogwarts had that class when I was here."  

Tabby507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:56 pm
User Image
"Erm yes, my aunt did want me to teach History of Magic, but you see, I've never liked history to horribly much. I like music much better. I'm teaching it for the first time ever this year. Say, you came here as a child, didn't you? I was raised in America and went to The Mayflower Girl's Institute in Salem. Could you give me a tour sometime?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:28 pm
May I change my teacher's last name to Sinistra?  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:25 pm
Hogwarts Teaching Application
1. About how long have you been a part of the Guild?
over 2 years. x3

2. How many posts have you made?

3. Have you ever been enrolled in any other classes with this guild and were you diligent with the homework that was assigned to you?
When life got busy, yes. D;
But I'm usually good at keeping up. C:

4. Class(es) you are applying for, first and second choices only.
Care of Magical Creatures

5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required):
RP: Cara Mill
Username: Stardust Disaster

6. Why you want to teach here at Hogwarts:
I love teaching here! I get to know lots of the students while I fill their little heads with knowledge. ;3

7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like? And perhaps how you think you will set up the class? (You can just give a brief description if you'd like)
Um, like it was last term, except with two levels, one for new students and one for returning students. C:

8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.)
cocosam

9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have:
A great imagination with the inspiring love to teach but have fun at the same time. C'B

10. In case you do not get the class you applied for (either first or second) would you consider "substituting" for the class?
Sure! 8D

11.Anything else you would like to add:
Er, thank you. : )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:46 pm
@Est_monte_de_Dieu: Certainly.

@Stardust Disaster: Approved!

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:49 pm
Wow, that was quick, thank you. x3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:24 pm
"Of course!" Frumoasa said to Kate. "Wow, that sound's like an interesting subject. I love music as well. I wish they would have had that subject when I was a student."  

Tabby507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:02 pm
User Image

Yes, that's why I'm teaching it this year. We never had a music class at Mayflower, and I always felt that students wanted one.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:03 pm
User Image
Miss Sinistra walks into the room. "I can't seem to find my office. Can some one help me find it?" She opens here application acceptance letter and produces a map. "I never was good with maps."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Tabby507

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:25 pm
User Image
"I can help you!" Frumoasa said approaching the new professor "Im Frumoasa Soare by the way, The new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. And you are?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:34 pm
User Image
Kate hears a new voice and looks up. A young woman with blonde curls and a black veil was now in the room. Kate finished her letter with her signature, and stood up.  

cocosam

Tabby507

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:39 pm
It would seem I have a delima. A student posted in my classroom while it is still under construction and now I cannot continue to buold my room until the post is deleted......  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 pm
Er, yeah, same with me.

Mods help? gonk

cocosam

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:21 pm
The posts have been deleted. And I've informed the student. But for future reference you can still post even if a person has posted in there; I would just delete the person's post after. Though it still shortens the thread page which bugs me. Oh well.

Did you two have the "UC" letters on your classrooms? I can't remember.

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games