Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:40 pm
As the hand curled over his own, Izzy returned the grip assuring Koyasu-san that he'd be safe here. He couldn't imagine exactly what was going through Koyasu-san's head but he remembered a time when he was desperate a few years ago when Indie was collapsing. His Aunt helped him when he had no one else to turn to. So maybe he could understand a little of what Koyasu-san was going through. He had been a bit more reckless then, however, nowadays, he felt like he had matured. Although, Koyasu-san had made him question that the other day. No, he wasn't completely there yet in his own confidence but in time, he hoped that would change.
Watching the man fall asleep after he had spoken his words of thanks gave Izzy a small feeling of relief. At least, they seemed to have come to an understanding of sorts. And while he watched him drift off, he was certain those tears were part of the more honest and real man underneath that hard headed mask of Narcissus. Izzy was certain that in the next few days, he would suffer that mask once more but somehow he'd weather the storm.
He carefully slipped his fingers out from between Koyasu-san's and slowly slide a sheet over the man's body and checked his temperature once more. The fever was down some thankfully. Leaning in, he kissed Koyasu-san's cheek softly then pulled away.
And so, the manager leaned back against the headboard as he watched over his Star. The fever was going down but it still hadn't broken so Izzy decided until it did he would remain by Koyasu-san's side. However, as he sat there he realized he needed to keep himself awake somehow and so he picked up the yaoi from the bedside table and started reading again. He tried not to think about the fact that he had one of the hottest men in Japan sleeping in his bed but the fantasy did itch at the edge of his brain as he read his book.
Eventually, he headed into the bathroom to relieve a few personal matters before returning back to Koyasu-san's side once more. A satisfied sigh slipped from his lips as he sat down upon the bed once more and changed out the towels. Then, he picked up the book again and hoped his other star, Nakai was having a better evening. God, he didn't need two stars in dire straights! His mind started to wander and he started comparing Nakai and Narcissus to the characters in Viewfinder while rolling on to his stomach to get more comfortable.
However, that comfort and the warmth of the bed mixed with the thoughts of handsome dangerous men eventually had him dreaming and drifting off to sleep, unintentionally.

~ ~ ~

When morning came around, it still seemed as dark as night.
This was mainly due to the fact that the storm which had begun raging the evening before, hadn't exactly stopped. Flooding of low lying areas was imminent. In all honesty, if Akihiko had remained sleeping, or rather laying unconsciously, where he had been outside before... he probably would have drowned, as the water had easily flooded the bus stop by a few inches.
If the fever hadn't killed him, the flooding would have.
But, of course, these were things that Narcissus didn't know just yet, because he was still sleeping peacefully in Izzy Lucky's bed.

The first thing that his conscious mind realized as he woke, was that the bed was warm... meaning he wasn't alone.
As Akihiko's blue eyes opened, he turned his head to the side and spotted, rather surprisingly, Ishi Ruki was asleep beside him.
Of course, the musical prodigy knew that his manager had probably just fallen asleep while looking after him during the night. Even Narcissus could respect the fact that he'd been dangerously sick last night, and the megane-clad man beside him was his savior.

But...
It was that second thing that connected for Akihiko, that was a bit more dangerous.
Carefully, he reached over and plucked up the book which Izzy had seemingly fallen asleep reading.
In the amount of time it took him to read about ten pages... Akihiko learned more about Izzy Lucky than he thought he ever really could before then.
The musician had to stifle laughter at how insanely rich this new material was.
Material that he could easily use to his advantage as far as Ruki was concerned.
'I wonder,' Narcissus thought with a devilish smile. 'If Ruki fancies himself Takaba... and myself, or some other completely gorgeous man, Asami...'
Of course, the thought that perhaps Izzy was outside of the picture entirely, and Nakai resembled Takaba while Akihiko was Asami... hadn't even crossed his mind.
If it had, that in itself would've been worth imaging...
Just the notion that Ruki would watch his two stars in such a manner...

Instead of waking the sleeping man beside him, Narcissus instead engaged in a little creative yaoi reading of his own, seemingly taking a mild interest in the panels before him.
As if he hadn't done some of those things before... now that would be a joke for someone to think...

~ ~ ~

Izzy Lucky deep in his sleep had bad dreams about his stars in trouble and that caused him to wrap an arm around what he thought was a pillow. However, his sleep never reminded him he was sharing his bed with Narcissus. As his arm had wrapped around the 'pillow', its warmth settled his dreams and allowed him to rest easier.
His eyes didn't start to flutter until after the morning rays of sun had already dawned over the horizon. Ruki's breath let out as a content sigh and he squeezed the 'pillow' just a hair think that he might just lay here a bit longer. The conscious world hadn't reminded him of who he was with for a few moments but then...he had a quiet notion picking at the back of his brain.
This wasn't the couch...no...wait, last night? What did he do last night? Oh yes, it was pouring and he had brought in....Narcissus. The man should be on the couch? No. wait...he should be in the bed where he left him. But if Narcissus was supposed to be in the bed. Where was HE sleeping? Those thoughts tripped the switch in his mind and he opened his eyes slowly. His glasses were somewhere in the bed...and he squinted to make out the scene before him.
His eyes took in Narcissus' chest...and his own arm wrapped around it! Ruki gasped and then tried to stifle that gasp as he glanced up hoping that Narcissus was still asleep. However, today, Ruki was not Lucky! And there the man was...awake and reading his....Oh my god yaoi.

~ ~ ~

Having Izzy's arm around him was nice. Somewhat distracting, but nice. Of course, Narcissus wasn't NICE enough to politely wake the man up or remove the arm.
He was planning on using this precarious situation as taunting fodder later.
So, when Ruki actually did wake up. When the man's eyes locked with the blue of Akihiko... the musician smirked. "Ohayou, Ruki-san." he spoke calmly before holding up the yaoi. He pointed to page 23 of the first chapter. "I never would've pegged you to be into something like this." Narcissus replied softly before looking at the picture. "I think I had you figured wrong... I thought you were a more careful character, the shy type... the type who likes a kiss here and there. But NEVER the type to even fantasize about something like THIS."
Akihiko couldn't help but laugh softly. He gently set the book down behind him, turning so that he faced Izzy, and wrapped one of his arms over the manager's shoulders.
"And here I thought you wouldn't even consider being in bed with me... but now I know." his smile turned into a wickedly mischievous smirk. "Well, and now I know what you will... and won't do..."

~ ~ ~

Ruki blushed a crimson red as Narcissus spoke, "O...ohayou...Koyasu-san." The look of "Oh my god...he read my yaoi." was written all over his face. "You...you...read that?" His arm started sliding off of Koyasu-san but that stopped when Koyasu-san put his arm around Ruki's shoulder making it much harder for him to move.
"Everyone has different...interests in reading material. I doesn't mean I am a person who would...ah.. do...that." he blurted out trying to cover the thoughts in his mind that he might have toyed with the idea in a fantasy here and there. "No...No I would never consider being in bed with...." He stopped there. He WAS in bed with Koyasu-san! That wouldn't work!
"What? You think I'd do....that with YOU?" Of course the brilliant red upon Ruki's face had spread to his ears. His flustered voice couldn't even make a good defense right now.

~ ~ ~

"With me? Maybe not." Koyasu replied, shrugging his shoulders.
Oh how he was enjoying that blushing face...
"But I had figured that you might've had at least one or two fantasies about me... and finding this, 'reading material' as you put it... really does get my imagination going, Ruki-san."
Akihiko's voice fell an octave, his blue gaze closing to a half-lidded seductive look as he spoke. "If you read this for enjoyment, Ruki-san... that obviously means you like the idea. And if you like the idea... well..." Narcissus leaned forward until his forehead was against Izzy's own. "Maybe you'd like to be in Takaba's position, hmm?"

~ ~ ~

"I...I..." his words got caught at the back of his throat because his face had become so tight that his words were now effected. Oh he had fantasies about Narcissus several times before he had ever been this close to the man. Of course, another private fantasy recently had been with Nakai, his other star but no...he would never ever say that out loud. How could he do his job if he envisioned going to bed with either man!
His rosy lips parted while he tried to come up with words to fill the gap. "It's... meant to stir the imagination. It's not like I've a lot of time to...date. Yaoi is...a good...alternative." he finally returned in between the gasp as he tried to gain a semblance of control once more.
However, even as he tried to gain control of the situation that last question and the forehead against his own closing that intimate space made it so difficult for him to just say no to that last question. Those blue eyes did hold his own gray-blue eyes just staring deep. Any fan would have killed or died for this position...either accidental or contrived.

~ ~ ~

"Alternative?"
Akihiko moved his arm down from Izzy's shoulders to the small of the man's back.
"I think the real thing would be a far better alternative to a substitute... don't you, Ruki-san?" the musician whispered, moving just enough that his lips hovered right in front of Izzy's own. "I mean... you may not have a lot of time but... you certainly have a willing participant..."
Or was he so willing?
Narcissus just loved screwing with people's heads... so obviously screwing with Izzy was just as fun. Doing it literally, instead of figuratively, would probably be ten times the fun.
Especially if Izzy wanted it like 'Viewfinder".
The dominant seme in Akihiko hadn't had fun like that with an uke in a long time...

~ ~ ~

"Yes...." he answered slowly and almost too soft to hear; but whether or not that answer was to the first or second question was hard to say but the shiver that coursed up his back told a story of many things that Ruki found attractive. Those lips hovering so close to his own and that warm breath inviting him...so close.
But even as tempted as he was, the black eye that was so close to his own reminded him that Koyasu-san's injuries would never allow for such adventure. It was then Ruki laughed and he pulled away. Eyes lighting up with the new found revelation. "You're just playing with me Narcissus. It's ok. I'm only your manager. You don't have to feign attraction. I won't tell the world that you were laying beside me while you were seriously injured"
He couldn't even imaging that he even remotely interest the famous star, "Why don't you rest here, Koyasu-san and I'll make some breakfast. Then we can look at your injuries and see if there is anything serious enough to need a hospital."

~ ~ ~

He had been so close...
So damn close...
Blinking in obvious surprise, it actually took Narcissus a split second to realize that Izzy really did think he was playing him.
Then, the musician smirked and leaned back. "Yare yare... seems I can't fool you now, can I, Ruki-san?" Akihiko asked before winking. "Demo... I do have a soft spot for men in megane... and you certainly do fit the bill."
Instead of trying again however, Narcissus laid back on the bed, blue gaze still on Izzy. "And here I thought that we could have a little fun. I guess I..." Akihiko winced, one hand going to his ribs on the right side.
They hurt... probably bruised... but they were still painful.
"I guess I won't be having any 'fun' for a while..." he pondered softly before returning his gaze to his manager. "Breakfast sounds nice... and I doubt I'll need a hospital. Besides, I don't think I could exactly pay the bill for one right now anyway..."

~ ~ ~

Getting up, Izzy slipped off the bed waving back a lighthearted gesture at Koyasu-san, "Oh no, you can't fool me." He laughed a little as he quickly slipped into his closet and grabbed a robe. "Oh...watashi no megane! Do you see them on the bed?" He asked as he tightened the robe with a smile on his face. At least, Koyasu-san had been joking around, it might have been awkward otherwise.
"So what do you want to eat?" he questioned as he slipped out of the closet in a light blue robe. "I've got, rice and eggs...do you think you can stomach that?" He paused for a moment as he looked at Koyasu-san stretched out on his bed under his sheets. Such a handsome man....but such trouble. "Fun? Oh, you can't have fun...you can hardly move. If worse comes to worse, I'll pay for it Koyasu-san. You're health is important to me. You're one of my stars." He said with a gentle smile.

~ ~ ~

Shrugging, Akihiko just tried to relax for the time being. "Anything's fine... I haven't eaten since breakfast yesterday anyway..." the man whispered, feeling rather foolish for admitting that.
Then again, he hadn't exactly had much choice...
A thought suddenly struck the young musician, and his blue eyes narrowed slightly. "You say you'll pay for the hospital... and you're feeding me... and you're giving me a place to sleep. What's in it for you, Izzy Lucky?" in fact, Narcissus' entire demeanor suddenly changed as he thought about this. "Honestly... you keep saying you're my manager... but you're not. Not really. I don't have a career for you to work on, nothing lined up, no money to fund anything even if I wanted to perform... so why are you really doing this? I entertained the idea that maybe you wanted me to... well... hell, what was I supposed to think when I saw that yaoi earlier. But now it's obvious that such a thing wasn't your intent... so what is it? What are you after?"
Trust issues...
Plain and simple and glaringly obvious for the megane-clad man to see.
It wasn't that Akihiko wasn't grateful... he was simply suspicious of it all.
No one did anything without any sort of gain...

~ ~ ~

Izzy stood there for a moment as Koyasu-san interrogated him with some serious questions. Gone was that playfulness of before and Izzy could see the signs of what he knew as Narcissus stepping out. "What's in it for me? Well, you're career isn't dead just because you've lost funding. Why did you think that you're career had ended because Ohayou won't give you money?"
He sighed as his hands fell to his hips, "I've made stars off of a shoe string income, Koyasu-san. I've got savings...and I know how well you can stoke a crowd. Even if Ohayou doesn't fund you, I can get you on stage...I can pull on my network and get you a venue. I didn't just walk away from Indie without taking my Rolodex. But, until you get well..we can't have you showing up on radar."
Turning away from Koyasu-san, he walked to the door. "And what's in it for me? Well, I'm your manager, I've the contract to prove it. The money I spend will come back to me and some. I get to see you shine and you get to be the star you were meant to be."
Izzy didn't want to be defeated. Two stars...were so much trouble but giving up in the face of adversity was not his style even though at times he wished for someone else to take the lead. He'd make things work out somehow.

~ ~ ~

So then, Izzy was doing it for the money...
Wasn't he?
But somehow... somehow that just didn't sit right with Narcissus.
Izzy Lucky wasn't the type to do things for money, and from how his manager was talking... well... it seemed that he wanted to do all of this FOR Akihiko.
"Ruki-san..." the man whispered, sitting up, unable to stop the sudden welling of emotions at the notion that this man was actually helping him... quite possibly... out of the goodness of his own heart.
Right?
Blue eyes focused on the man, and even though the dark bruise on Koyasu's cheekbone was shiny and obvious... it wouldn't distract anyone from the intense gaze that the musician was now giving his manager.
"You're going to use your own money to get me on stage?" he asked, rather perplexed by this. "True, you may get a profit from it... if the media doesn't ruin me before hand... but... Nakai's the one still supported by Ohayou. Not me! I can't raise him to superstar status anymore and you know it! The moment ojiisan learns that I'm on tour with Nakai, he'll pull Kai's funding! You... you don't have to help me. Doushite?" a strange pleading glint took to the corner of Akihiko's eyes. "Why are you doing this? It makes no sense, Ruki-san! I..." but before he could finish that sentence, another spasm of pain shot through his ribs and Narcissus doubled over, long hair covering his expression.
"Doushite?"

~ ~ ~

Izzy could feel the eyes on his back even as he tried to leave the room. He couldn't just walk any further because if he did, Koyasu-san might get out of bed and follow. That would not do. "Yes?" he answered and turned his head back to Koyasu-san looking at those blue eyes with his own gray ones. "It's my money...I can do what I want with it, right?" he smiled softly back. "I know it's going to be rough but you've not lost your stardom in just one day, Koyasu-san. You don't need Ohayou to keep that fire alive. You just need the will and drive...and a helping hand to keep kindle on the flames for now."
He nodded just a little, "I've thought about that, and I can run your tour separate from Nakai's if I must. But as long as I don't use Nakai's funds on your portion of the tour, you should be able to tour with him. I can still have you as a opening act. You'll still draw the fans. They always love a bad boy and some will think you've become a rebel...others will think this is a stunt from Ohayou...then a few will believe you got the short end of the stick. Ohayou didn't cancel your contract nor told me to stop working with you so I can do as I wish."
He tilted his head and brought a couple fingers to his lips as if catching a lost thought finally leaning against the door frame. "Why? Ohayou made me your manager. I care for my stars. Even if Ohayou has lost faith in you, I've not. I'd do this for Nakai if he were in the same boat. I don't care for what you did to Asato-san. I do believe you deserve what you got, but I won't let you lose your dreams to be a star because of what you have done. It might be a harder road for you and I now but it's not a road I've never been down. I've worked hard for every yen and if I can't raise you up, then my career is worth nothing."
Racing over, Izzy looked at Koyasu-san. "Where does it hurt?? Do you want some Aleve?"
He lost his thoughts as soon as Koyasu-san seemed to be in pain, "Gah...I shouldn't be talking business with you right now. It will only make you strain yourself. Shhh..Shh... Just relax. It's going to be alright."

~ ~ ~

Koyasu didn't move for a long moment. Then he flipped his hair with a shaking of his head, tossing the long strands over his shoulder.
The gaze which leveled Izzy Lucky wasn't that of Narcissus.
And if it really did belong to Akihiko... well... one couldn't tell.
His intense blue eyes shone darkly for a split second, pain and anguish that went beyond physical wounds was so very evident in those crystal depths.
If looks could kill... well... this one might have been able to freeze a person like liquid nitrogen.
It was otherworldly, dark and pulling like the event horizon of a black hole, an abyss to trap one's soul and never let them see the light of day again... and then... it was simply gone.
Narcissus blinked, throwing a slightly pained smirk on his face, his eyes back to their usual cocky luster. "I don't think Aleve will help bruised ribs, Ruki-san." the musician replied, carefully pulling his hand away from his stomach and lower chest.
Pain relievers and an xray were all the hospital could really do for a wound like that. They'd wrap his chest and torso and tell him to stay in bed a few days. No heavy lifting. No strenuous activities.
Sighing slightly, Akihiko leaned back carefully against the headboard. He pulled his long hair over his shoulder, feeling a sheen of sweat on the back of his neck.
He wasn't hot... so the man figured it was probably from the strain of pain.
"If you want a star, Ruki-san... then I'll be a star. My grandfather doesn't own my voice, even if I do have a contract with the company. He can't stop me from singing."
Which was technically true...

~ ~ ~

Ruki watched those eyes and did wonder who gazed back at him. But he wasn't sure he'd ever really know. While the want of knowing always was just at the edge of Ruki's mind, the fact was that Stars always had complex issues. It came with the territory. Even as that deadly gaze peered at him, he wasn't afraid. The injuries really were enough to keep the man in bed. And Ruki realized that he was going to be the one on the couch for awhile. That did bring a sigh to his lips but there was nothing he could really do at the moment about it. At least, he had one good night's sleep.
But as soon as the panic of Koyasu-san's pain spread through Ruki's head, other things were forgotten for a brief moment. And he bit his lip as he looked at Koyasu-san's bruises, "Aleve is still a pain reliever and I am sure you could use that. Besides several days of bed rest." At least he hoped that was all it would take for the man to at least be able to get around. Obviously, he wouldn't be jumping up on stage for awhile but that would give Ruki time to move his finances around. There was so much to do...and suddenly, Ruki indeed felt alone.
Somewhere inside he really felt the pain of Ohayou's decision against his star and the weight that came from it. They didn't even consider him in this...or at least he felt like they didn't consider him at all. What did they expect him to do? It really bugged him but he couldn't explain that to Koyasu-san. No the man had enough problems of his own and...his manager should seem....strong...able to handle this..and any other obstacle. But inside, Ruki was a bit scared.
"I'm glad you'll continue to be a star, Koyasu-san." he answered back with a smile as he procured the Aleve from the bathroom with a cup of water. "Don't worry, I'll get a crew, venue, costumes... and even the advertising and promotions." The press....he knew right away that it wouldn't be long before they were hounding him night and day. It was only going to get worse before it got better.
He handed Koyasu-san the cup and Aleve, "Here you go. drink up and take it easy while I make you something to eat. Then, I've got to get to work."

~ ~ ~

Even Akihiko had noticed his own mask slip earlier. That notion startled him just a bit... but he had recovered.
Pain always brought out the worst in the man... hell, he'd already contemplated murdering both his grandfather AND Hiroki the day before...
Truth be told... he still wanted to off the old man.
Taking the Aleve in hand, Koyasu tilted his head back and swallowed the pills, using the water Izzy had brought to help wash it down. He needed to sleep... to get his mind off everything... to try and forget what had happened, if but for a little while.
"I'm a horrible patient, you know." Narcissus spoke up, watching Izzy for a moment. "I hate to stay in bed, well... when sick. There are times that bed is simply the best place to be..." a smirk appeared on his face.
A smirk... a mask... it was all fake.
Akihiko knew that it had always been fake.
But no one had ever seen through his mask. At least not yet. Izzy Lucky however... now there was a man who had the potential to.
If Narcissus wanted to let him in, of course.
Blue eyes focused on the manager for a moment. "I'm not going anywhere, Ruki-san." the musician replied, reaching over and picking up Izzy's discarded yaoi manga. "Besides... at least I have something to entertain me... in your absence."
Teasing... always teasing...
It was what Narcissus was good at, really. Besides music of course. He was a pro at the sensual glance, the teasing comment, the wink and the smirk that could make his fans swoon...
Granted, they weren't a hundred percent certain to actually work on someone who was trying NOT to be attracted to him...

~ ~ ~

Izzy took in a slow breath, "Why am I not surprised." he finally said with private thought that this would just be another drop in a bucket he'd be filling for a long time. "Well, we'll get one thing straight, I'm a manager, not a maid...so don't expect me to be at your beck and call. You may treat the rest of the world disdainfully, but please at least keep your kindness for me, Koyasu-san." He said that with all honesty as he again walked back to the door.
He walked out to make breakfast trying not to think about what was going to entertain the man while he did. Oh he could make a good guess since the yaoi never made it out of the room to his private stash. After he prepared a breakfast of eggs and rice he returned to the room with two bowls and a bottle of soy. He set the bowl upon Koyasu-san's lap and then sat down on the edge of the bed with his own dish while hoping that Koyasu-san wasn't getting too many ideas from his YAOI!!
"After I'm done with breakfast, I'll need to work for awhile. I'll give you one of my extra phones for now. Mmm.. the one I used for....mmm.. one of my younger stars. You must promise not to call her though. She's a sweet heart and I just keep the phone on for emergencies..so she can reach me. So please if she calls, let it go to voice mail and let me know. I'll call her back." he said firmly as he started to eat his rice.

~ ~ ~

(((OOC: Another collaboration between Kaikoloren and myself! Woot!)))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For a long time after Izzy Lucky had left, Akihiko stared blankly at the yaoi in his lap.
He wasn't reading it... wasn't even trying to comprehend the panels, let alone the bubbles.
His blue gaze didn't see the accurately drawn anatomy, nor did they even register that he was looking at anything at all.
Soon however, his silent reverie was broken by Izzy's return, and the subsequent setting of a bowl of rice and eggs on his lap.
"That's dangerous, you know." Narcissus spoke up, carefully maneuvering his chopsticks to hover just over the food. "Giving me a phone that some young 'sweet heart' could call at any time... Who's to say I wouldn't invite her over to wait for you, hmm? I bet she'd love to meet Narcissus." he forced a smirk, chopsticks just barely digging into the rice.
Until he heard an oh so familiar sound...

I don't need the Rules
Decided by someone else
Because we are the Rules
I can't concede about it
"Where on earth is hope in the age like this?"
"Can we believe in what we can't see nor touch?"

~ ~ ~

誰かに決められたルール
そんなもん必要ない
だってこの僕らがルール
そこんとこ譲れない
こんな時代の一体どこに希望なんてあるのかって?
目に見えないものを触れられないものを信じていられるのかって?

~ ~ ~

Dareka ni kimerareta RUURU
Sonna mon hitsuyou nai
Datte kono bokura ga RUURU
Soko n toko yuzurenai
Konna jidai no ittai doko ni kibou nante aru no katte?
Me ni mienai mono wo furerarenai mono wo shinjite irareru no katte?

Akihiko very nearly dropped the rice bowl as he stood in one fluid, yet very painful movement. His bare feet... wait, he was naked, wasn't he? His bare feet padded across the floor before skidding to a stop just on the other side of Izzy's bedroom doorway.
It was the television that had drawn his attention so drastically.
Well, not just the television... but the fact that he heard himself.
His music...
Standing there, bowl of rice in one hand, completely without a scrap of clothing on his person.... Koyasu Akihiko found himself totally focused on the television.
On the news...

"That was just a taste of the stunning display that Narcissus put on at last year's Tokyo Music Festival."
"And wasn't it spectacular? Simply brilliant."
"The young musician, considered a prodigy in the field, has been putting on extravagant shows almost non-stop in the past year. Last Spring, he was voted the sexiest man in Japan after a breathtaking, spur of the moment, 'fall from heaven' performance that show cased, not only his new single, but a gorgeously winged angel of a man being dragged to hell right on stage."
"It was a shoe-in as a repeat performance at this year's Tokyo Music Festival, but word in the business is telling our sources that fans will have to wait to see this spectacle in person."
"That's right, Jun. According to a recent press conference, Narcissus has been pulled from all official Ohayou productions and schedules. Fans have been eagerly awaiting the chance to see their angel fall once more... but this time, it seems like he has literally taken the plunge. With his show-stopping tour, a set scheduled to begin in only a month, canceled... there has been literally no word from the super-star."
"At this rate, Mika, his coveted 'Most Extravagant' title will be going to rising sensation Shou this year. As for his claim to 'Japan's Sexiest Man'... well... that may soon be open for new contestants as well."
"We're going to bring you everything on this developing drama at Ohayou Studios, including an upcoming press conference with the seemingly next in-line for the position of Ohayou Chairman, Asato Hiroki. As well as word from the Chairman of Ohayou himself, Koyasu Aki. So please, stay tuned for..."

That, would have been all anyone in the apartment could have heard at that point.
Mainly, because after the news of Hiroki gaining such a coveted position... Akihiko threw the rice bowl and chopsticks to the floor in a fit of unbridled rage.
For a long moment, the musician stood there, silent... practically seething with blood lust.
And then he sank to his knees, balling his left hand into a tight fist and punching downward into the floor with everything he had.
Sure... it hurt.
Not just his fist but his ribs and back as well.
But somehow... Narcissus couldn't feel the pain.
All he could feel, was betrayal... and raw icy rage.
"I'll kill him..." Akihiko hissed. "That b*****d...."

And then, suddenly, as if doing a complete reversal of his mood, Narcissus looked over his shoulder at where he knew Izzy to be standing, no doubt in stunned silence.
"I need a physical therapist as soon as you can book one, Ruki-san." Akihiko spoke coldly.
Though his tone was frigid... there was a grim determination behind his words.
"Because I'll be damned if I'm not fit for the stage by the end of the week. You," he pointed to his manager. "Need to find me a venue."

(((OOC: Song bit was "Rule" by Hamasaki Ayumi. I don't know why... but Ayumi's songs usually strike me as Narcissus' songs... it's so weird...)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:56 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy might have answered Narcissus' comment had the TV not blared the sudden news. But as soon as the song drew Narcissus out of bed naked, Izzy's eyes were drawn to stare. Maybe last night he hadn't thought as much about his star naked when he had been trying to save his life. But this morning, it was hard not to think about it. The man had a gorgeous body even as bruised as he was.

Even as Izzy followed him into the living room, he dreaded what might be forth coming from the strained man, who had been dragged through Hell last night. As he stared at the screen and felt an internal frustration but he was stunned to silence when Narcissus' unbridled rage surfaced. Izzy gripped his own bowl tightly as if that would protect him from the menace that he had allowed to stay in his private sanctuary.

But he jumped when Narcissus turned and spoke to him in such a frigid voice. His own bowl of rice taking flight up and then down to the floor. The rice immediately caught his attention as his eyes dropped to the floor while the rice hit grain by grain. Izzy's eyes shot back up and he grasped for control of his own inner stress even though a part of himself felt a tightness in his chest wanting to bark back.

However, thinking better on it, he didn't want Narcissus' angry flame to be fueled by his own agitation. "Alright, I'll do that today. I know some one I can pull. And I'll pay him extra to keep his mouth shut so we can get you on your feet without...media."

He paused as walked to a small closet and pulled out the Dyson vacuum that he recently bought. "I'll get you a venue. I'll put in some calls today but I need to find a crew too. " He dragged the vacuum to his own mess and started sucking it into the machine trying to keep himself cool headed. He had to think about this and get everything organized. He needed a venue quick...

Then another idea came to his head. "You know there is another venue we could use to get some publicity and its a free venue if there are still slots open. Yesterday, I heard that Shou signed on for a Charity event for disadvantaged kids. As I remember, while its an unpaid venue for the artists...there will be a ton of publicity and sponsorships. It might be a great opportunity for us..."

He looked up at Narcissus as he pulled the vacuum closer to the man's mess. "I'll find you a venue and a crew but you've gotta help me by calming down. Don't think of Killing anyone...Think about Beating them. Some of the finest victories come from leaving the enemy alive so they can see you're success. And, well...if you go that far, I can't help you."

Izzy really hoped that Narcissus heard him but then he stopped and changed the conversation slightly, "Here, you can vacuum up your mess. I'm going to find that number for the Therapist."
Yes, Izzy was going to stick to his guns. Koyasu-san would clean up after himself.

With that he walked towards his laptop and sat down looking up his contacts across Tokyo.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:52 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Life had changed all in one day. A rocketing star fueled by the machine called Ohayou Productions. An inwardly reluctant star, but that would never be seen on his face in the public eye. No, he couldn't even show the emotions that crashed upon the waves of rocks within his very soul.

When the morning came, the Limo was already outside. Hiroki couldn't even leave his loft without escort. Maybe the whole idea had been a little short sighted on his part. But he hadn't realized where this would take him. As he slipped into the Limo and smiled at the Chairman, seeing that returned nod with a sharp gaze, he knew right away that the old lion of Ohayou had played him as well. The old man's teeth were still quite sharp.

The news conference wasn't unexpected. No, Hiroki knew it would come quickly but fortunately he was good at speeches so this part should be easy for him. However, the gravity of the situation brought somber thoughts to him as he stared out the window. Would Koyasu-kun see the news? Was he alright? The pain of guilt struck him knowing that Koyasu-kun had left his house hurt...and most likely scared. At least, Hiroki knew he would have been scared had his world been torn asunder.

But, he had to think of the Chairman and Ohayou Productions. They needed him to be the best he could be. Hiroki couldn't afford to be second best. He couldn't afford to let anyone down. Not like Koyasu-kun had done. The rumor mill was already filling with opinions - Some people were welcoming the replacement. People normally fearful of Koyasu-kun's antics that preferred Hiroki's style. Although there were those that doubted he had the same charisma that Koyasu-kun carried and wondered about his abilities. Could he handle it?? He would some how or die trying...

As they pulled up to the location of the press conference he went over all the questions he guessed he would be asked. Naricissus' fall, his own new position, how he was going to handle things. So many questions....

Glancing up at Chairman Koyasu-sama, he took a deep breath.

"You'll do fine, Asato-kun. You look the Part, now be it." the older man said confidently as he also gazed at the crowd just beyond the Limo door. It was a trial by fire for the younger man but Aki wouldn't hold back the intense blaze. He'd only guide its direction and see how Asato-kun held up. It wouldn't be easy but Aki had faith that Asato-kun would not let him down even if he wasn't exactly the right fit for the role, the man had the courage. He had to give him credit; not many would have stepped into the shoes his grandson was suppose to fill.

It was then the driver opened the door to the limo and both men strode out into the sea of flashing lights...

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:50 pm

Three things happened almost instantly with Akihiko.
The first, was that he caught the vacuum hose with one hand, his blue gaze focused on it and NOT, surprisingly, on Izzy.
The second, was that he began to laugh. There was a slight insane sound to that laugh... so either the musician had gone mad... or he was intensely amused.
The third, was the wince and subsequent grabbing of the side of his chest in pain.
But the pain didn't really stop his laughter too much.

"You're ridiculous, Ruki-san." Narcissus spoke, switching on the device and beginning to suck up the strewn about rice grains and egg pieces.
As he continued however, his gaze somehow fell on Izzy and his work with the laptop.
But the musical prodigy didn't say anything until he had finished 'cleaning up his own mess'... as his manager had put it.
"Charity?" Koyasu asked, moving to hover behind Ruki, looking over his manager's shoulder. "I bet it's the same damn venue that Asato wanted me to attend... if, in the off chance, he won our bet."
There was a dark glint to Narcissus' gaze, but it wasn't directed to his manager.
"He'll be at the event, no doubt... Perhaps..." Akihiko put his hands on Izzy's shoulders. He wasn't really conscious of the movement, nor of any effect it would have on the megane-clad man... but he did it out of habit purely. "Perhaps I can show that b*****d and the old man... that they haven't beaten me yet..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:19 am
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Ruki just smiled a little a he sat down at his keyboard and started to work through Ohayou's menus from his laptop. He also pinged a few other connections and started up his IM to hook up to his various Indie friends. But in the back of his mind, he was very serious about getting matters underway, even though a part of him was secretly pleased that Narcissus was vacuuming up the mess.

The reporters would have killed for a picture of that although the only memory kept would be the one caught out of the corner of Ruki's eye. But then he had been distracted by the information about various events, the Charity venue...etc. His mind was grinding through various ideas even as he told Koyasu-san about the venue.

"Mmm...It's a charity for disadvantaged teens. It might be the same one. I know that a flyer went through the Studio about it but Ohayou didn't seem willing to commit until another studio came forth. However...Look...." he pointed at the website for the event covered with a stunning image of Shou, "It appears that Shou is one of the Headliners."

He poked a few keys to look at the Studio side of the site. "Well, if we can nab that other headline spot at this event before Ohayou or one of the others try to fill it, then I am certain that we might be able to garner some outside sponsorship beyond my own cash to fuel your tour. I would have to network with the companies attending We'll just prove to the masses that you're still kicking out the best music ever."

That brought a thoughtful smile to his lips even as the surprise suddenly hit him that Naricissus' hands were on his shoulders. Although, it seems just a reaction rather than something with any intent behind it...so Izzy looked back to the business at hand.

"Oh, I know that Chairman Koyasu-sama will be at the event. Look at the list of famous names and sponsors that have just been added since last night. I don't think he could afford to miss it. This must have happened after Shou signed up. Most of these sponsors directly affect teens." He bit his lip then typed in the address for Shou's blog. "Yeah, he's already blogging about it and I bet that was the trigger. And that Charity's dinner party before the concert that Shou mentions in his blog, we need be at that party. Or at least, I do to network. Looks like that party is a closed event for the 'very wealthy'. I am sure it is for private contributers but Asato-san or the Chairman is sure to be there."

Glancing up at Koyasu-san, he said, "We're going to have to grab a slot at that show today. Mmm...I'll try calling them first then get your therapist set up. Hopefully, we can do most of this over the phone, but if they want to see you, we will have to get a makeup artist here to hide your more obvious injuries. What do you think Koyasu-san?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:52 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Sai woke up from a weird state of napping in a bathtub at his new home. He was sure he had been busy today but with what, that was uncertain. Knowing the uncertainty was there was enough to make Sai just try and brush it away. He didn't want to think about it. Although he saw his phone was blinking right where he had left it and that light told him some one had sent a text.

Pulling himself out of the tub, he dried off and wandered to the phone. Looking down at it, he sighed just a little as he saw the message.

Sai... gomen nasai. I didn't want to make you mad. I... I have to know... are you alright?

The words brought a tightness to his chest as he couldn't help the thought that he wanted to just hold the younger man on the other end of the message. Although, he had a feeling he knew where Naoko was at the moment. But still, he had said some awful cruel things just the other day.

He wasn't sure what to type but he knew he had to respond.
So he started to type back:

Text 1:
I'm alright, Ko-kun. I hope you're doing better today. Gomen nasai. It's difficult to do right by you at times, Naoko. But, I love you.

He'd leave it at that. A short simple message. Sometimes text messages were the best way to communicate, since he had to cut out all the fat. And without seeing Naoko, he'd have mostly a clear head.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:56 pm

When Naoko's phone buzzed, when his amber eyes focused on the text message...
It was as if some sort of weight lifted itself from his shoulders.
He sighed in relief, just sitting in the chair beside Hayato's bed, and for a long moment found that he couldn't muster the courage to reply.
And then...

Youkatta... I'm sorry I'm such a pain in the a**, niisan. Look, I haven't eaten anything since early yesterday and I'm starving. Would it be too much to ask if you wanted to meet me for lunch somewhere? My treat. Anywhere you want.

Naoko hit send, hoping that his brother would agree to meeting him.
After all... he did have a few questions for Sai... like how he knew Hayato's location.
Things just didn't sit right with the young man.
But, perhaps most importantly... he wanted to profusely apologize for rejecting Sai.
He hadn't exactly meant to... but so much had been on his mind lately that it was impossible for the young man to think straight.
Given the hours he had spent silently at Hayato's bedside lately... NAKO had been given plenty of time to think.

Absently, Akihiko's lithe fingers began to gently massage Izzy's shoulders. But his blue eyes remained fixed on the laptop screen, completely ignoring what his seemingly 'idle hands' were doing.

"If Shou is going to be there, then sign me up as soon as you can, Ruki-san." the musical prodigy spoke with a smirk. "The damned news is already comparing him to me... and I simply wouldn't do to have myself upstaged... besides... I think if the news that I was to attend was leaked to the press... the media would have a field day."

Laughing slightly, Narcissus continued, "Just think, Ruki-san... you won't have to do much publicity for me if they figure it out... I'm a hot topic in the news. Fans will flock to the event, and sponsors will be eager to see what I'm made of. I can't lose."

Well no, he could lose, and he knew it.
If Narcissus wasn't stage ready by the event... then he would fail.
Injuries be damned though... Akihiko wasn't about to give up.
Especially... if both Asato and the Chairman were going to be in attendance.

"I'll prove to those bastards that I don't need them." he gave Izzy's shoulders a particularly hard squeeze, but knowing the knots in the manager's shoulders, it would have probably felt good.

"Getting you into that party should be simple... especially if you sign Nakai to the venue as well." Blue eyes sparkled with a hint of devious planning. "You can spread the good news of us both, Ruki-san..."

Akihito leaned down, his lips right next to Izzy's left ear as he spoke. "I'll come up with a spectacular performance... just wait and see."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:14 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Sai watched as the text message returned to him. He had this feeling that it wouldn't be long coming. Leaning against the door frame and stared at the phone. Lunch...A part of him wanted to be firm and not go but the softer side of Sai couldn't easily refuse. He dearly wanted Naoko to be happy but he also didn't want to think that Naoko probably was sitting next to someone he despised, even if the man was in a coma.

So he thought for a few moments and the part of him that wanted Naoko in his life won over the sterner self at the moment. However, there was a nagging feeling that he had things he should be doing right now. It was always these odd sensations that he rushed himself from and started to type on his phone,

Text:
You wear me out, Ko-kun. But you should eat something. How about the Blue Elephant? I've got a taste for Indian food. Tell me when to be there? I'm...across town.

He hoped that Naoko would avoid talking about Hayato at lunch, but he had a feeling that somehow Naoko would bring it up.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy closed his eyes when the fingers started to massage. For a moment, he had forgotten that the man behind him was his Star and just savored having the brief moment of pampering; even if Narcissus had no idea what he was doing. "Mmmhmm." he muttered in return not really wanting to break that relaxing feeling.

Although in the forefront of his mind he realized that Narcissus again had slipped into calling him Ruki-san. Would he ever change the man into something more proper? Of course when he thought about it, Narcissus had been using his first name the entire morning.

"I will get you signed up. I'm sure that the venue still has openings. Oh yes, they will have a field day. I doubt I will get any sleep for weeks." he sighed softly continuing to enjoy the kneading at his shoulders just wishing he could move a little and have those fingers find the rest of his back. Ugh...he shouldn't be thinking that way. However, it was hard not to after the past few days.

"Mmm?" his lips released and his eyes opened suddenly to the squeeze that felt so wonderful along the tight muscles. He hadn't realized how tense he was until the fingers dug in. He tried to refocus on the work rolling his shoulders slightly, "Ahh...mmm...Yes. Or at least make them realize how much they need you. I'll probably sign him up to an earlier slot if I can get it. Well the party is a bit exclusive, I'm not sure I have the cash backing to get in. Unless I can step in on the heels of another star...or sponsor."

The words on his ear caused a shiver to go up his spine and he felt a knot in his back twinge, "Oh...I know you will, Narcissus. Mmmm...ah...can you..umm...move your hands just a little closer to my shoulder blades. I've got a slight knot there." His lips trembled slightly and hoped Narcissus wouldn't think too deeply of it, but Izzy had a feeling as soon as he rose and took up his phone it would be all work and no rest for many days.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:25 pm

The fact that soon his phone buzzed with a new text message... was actually somewhat of a surprise to the young man.
A bigger surprise... was that Sai actually wanted to meet him for lunch.
Amber eyes darted up from the cell's screen and focused on the unconscious figure in the hospital bed.
He hesitated, searching for any sign that Hayato's condition may have changed.
When no sign was forthcoming, Naoko easily sent a reply back to his brother.

I'll head to the Blue Elephant now. Don't rush yourself, niisan. I'm patient. I'll wait for you. Actually, I'll go ahead and get us a table too.

Standing from his chair, Naoko pocketed the phone and headed for the door.
"I'm leaving you behind in this room, Hayato." the pianist spoke softly. "Sai doesn't like you. He never has. But Sai does love me... he's my brother... and I won't let him down again. I'm sorry, Hayato..."
Naoko knew the man couldn't hear him, but he didn't want to leave without at least explaining why he wasn't stuck to the unconscious man's side like glue.

Once out the door and out of the hospital altogether, NAKO hailed a cab and instructed the driver to head to the Indian restaurant.
It took about ten minutes, but once inside, Naoko had a private booth booked in the back of the Blue Elephant. To him, the place was a lot like his favorite bar. Of course, the food and atmosphere was completely different, but the booth was sectioned off from the rest of the nearby booths, a silk curtain flowing around it, covered in beautiful Indian prints.

A waitress came by not long later, taking an order from Naoko for a chai tea.
Now... it was simply a matter of awaiting his brother's arrival.

Laughing softly, Akihiko shook his head, "You'd better get some sleep in the next few weeks, Ruki-san. Otherwise, you'll crash. A person can't live on energy drinks, or without sleep, after all. Even I know that."

Of course, all this time, Narcissus was carefully continuing to rub Izzy's shoulders. He had realized a few moments ago, that the massage was actually loosening up his manager.
"Do whatever it takes, Ruki-san. Get into that party. Mingle. Let's let the world know I haven't disappeared... shall we?"

With a raised eyebrow, Narcissus softly spoke against Izzy's ear again.
"Enjoying yourself?" he asked softly, moving his hands closer to the megane-clad man's shoulder blades. "You know... I can give simply divine full body massages... Ruki-san..."

No way was he going to pass up an opportunity to possibly make Izzy Lucky blush.
While Akihiko knew the man was going to work for him to the fullest extent that he could... that hardly meant that Narcissus wasn't going to try and catch his manager off guard if he could.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image

SAI

The restaurant was one of Sai's favorite. Maybe he had chosen that specifically to keep his own spirits up. Because as he wandered out to the car, he had a vague impression in his mind that something wasn't quite right. Well, ok, he never talked about it but something hadn't been quite right with him for awhile. As he sat down in the car and brushed his fingers through his hair, he just stared for a moment at the steering wheel.

Everything will be alright, he thought to himself as he backed out he car and headed towards the restaurant. Maybe it was his reservations about giving Naoko that information that made his stomach tighten. Or was it something else? That conflict weighed on his mind until he saw the Blue Elephant.

Once he walked through the doors of the restaurant, his mood had changed. His stomach finally agreeing with the notion that he'd have his favorite food soon enough with some Iced Chai tea and plenty of bread. Today he'd splurge and have dessert because he loved the rice and the puffs in honey. Of course, the mango pudding could be good too. Damn, he could never decide when he was here thus he always went home with more than enough leftovers.

Finally, the host took him to where his brother waited, "Hello Ko-kun." he said with a light smile as he sat down. The scenery surrounding them was rich and vibrant making Naoko look rather picturesque against the backdrop. Or at least that is how it looked in Sai's head. "I hope you weren't waiting for me long." he continued as his hands took up the menu while his eyes drifted from Naoko to menu and back up again. It was easy to tell that Sai loved the food here.

"Iced Chai for me lightly sweetened." he said to the waiter before focusing on Naoko. "I couldn't remember if you like Indian food or not." He kept the topics to simple things rather that dive to deeper waters. He really didn't want to touch upon any sore spots between the two of them.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Sometimes managers don't get that luxury. Ahh...mm..but I will try to make sure I get a few hours somewhere down the road." He couldn't exactly say when because Koyasu-san wasn't the only Star he was working with. Things would have been a lot easier if Narcissus wasn't flat broke and without access to any of the world he used to own. But now he virtually had two 'new' stars in that regard. Well...not quite but it felt like that. Things would get better once Narcissus was back on stage and he knew that but for now, the man had a black eye and bruised ribs.

Although some of those thoughts were drifting with the rub upon his shoulders. And he found himself less willing to concentrate on the matters at hand and he murmured, "Ah...yes, it will happen even if I have to hide under Shou's newest costume to slip past the guards. Ugh...I'll leave it up to you how you compete with his stage show." Izzy knew right away even as his thoughts were drifting that they'd probably have to coordinate with Shou's performance and the equipment.

The man was a clothes horse and the stage to match but maybe that would work to their advantage? He wondered what Shou's stage was going to be like. Since he had become sponsored by XfantasyX, it appeared that the man was going for the noble prince this season. He had a feeling something of that element would show up on stage. "I think...that his stage show might relate to XfantasyX if you've seen the commercials..."

"Mm...Ah...yes, I am." he answered biting his lip as his cheeks rose to a pink blush. His mind had let the enjoyment of the moment allow him to briefly forget that it was his Star that was giving him this wonderful massage. "You do?" he said and at that moment realized that his mouth had betrayed a question that he normally wouldn't have asked out loud! His cheeks flared crimson at that mistake.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:55 pm

The waitress had returned with his hot chai and a basket of naan, but Naoko had politely declined to order until Sai arrived.
He could tell she was a bit annoyed by this, what waiter or waitress wouldn't be? After all, while it was their job to be at the guest's beck-and-call... she, no doubt, had other tables which would need an equal amount of attention.
Naoko had apologized, which made the woman blush, and he assured her that neither himself nor his brother would be too demanding on her time this afternoon.

The chai was delicious, hot and spiced perfectly, and as the pianist tore a piece of naan from the larger portion, the curtain parted and his amber eyes focused on Sai.

For a moment, Naoko didn't say anything. He heard his brother greet him, heard every word the older man said, and then the question directed toward him finally snapped NAKO out of his stunned silence.
"I... of course I like Indian food, no thanks to you." Naoko replied with a slight smile. "I was waiting on you to order... I figured I'd have some curried chicken. I simply can't do the whole vegetarian thing... I end up being hungry again in a few hours that way."
He popped the small piece of naan in his mouth, chewing on it thoughtfully while Sai's eyes were distracted by the menu.
"Look, before this becomes awkward... I'm sorry. For everything the other day. I was being a selfish brat..." he folded his arms over his chest, leaning back against the booth. Naoko uncrossed one knee from the other, spreading his legs out a tad so that both his feet could rest flatly on the floor beneath the booth.

Seeing Sai after the shock his brother had given him was harder than NAKO thought it would be. Lithe fingers reached into his tight jeans pocket and withdrew his cigarettes and lighter. He quickly tapped one out, lit it, and took a quick pull before pushing his glasses up on his nose.

"I was being an idiot... and I shouldn't have taken it or any of my problems out on you. I'm sorry..." the young blond apologized.

"Wonder what Shou would have to say if you were under his skirt." Akihiko teased before squeezing a bit harder down on Izzy's shoulders. "I can easily create a show to rival that of Shou... so leave the details to me. I'll plan everything... you, Ruki-san, just need to find the people to help pull it off."

Listening to his manager speak of Shou's newest craze, gave Narcissus a rather brilliant idea.
"A prince... no doubt a dashing charming sort of prince... one that would ride away with the beautiful princess into the sunset..." Akihiko scoffed at the very notion. "Well... while I've seen how much young girls adore the idea of a prince charming... many of them also... can't take their eyes off the proverbial 'bad boy'." he smirked, finding his new idea was already pulling songs to the forefront of his mind. "Akuma... If Shou-san is a prince... then I will be the demon to steal away his princess and whisk her away to the underworld."

In theory, it was a good idea, and Narcissus was already concocting the stage designs... not to mention the costume.
A seductive demon, beckoning the fair and beautiful to follow him into hell...
Seemed the perfect performance from a man who had recently fallen from grace.
The media would eat it up.

But then there were two words that reached Akihiko's ears that he hadn't excepted.
Two tiny... short... words...

You do?

Smirking ever so slightly, the young Koyasu brought his left hand up off of Izzy's shoulder, while the right continued to rub and massage, and gently placed his fingers beneath Izzy Lucky's chin.
He tilted his manager's head to the side and back, looking down into his eyes.
Eyes that hid behind gorgeous glasses.
"I do have a few talents that... have nothing to do with music... Ruki-san..." Akihiko whispered softly. "I could have you feeling like you can take on the world, you know..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

SAI

Well, at least his memory about food wasn't too far off. "A good lasting impression at least. This restaurant's food is delicious. Mm...I think I'll have the Saag Paneer and for an appetizer the vegetarian delight because I like all the fried goodies they offer. I know I know, We'll order a few of the meatballs as well so it will suit your carnivorous ways." He chuckled just a little trying to keep a lighter air to things although inside he felt just a tad bit awkward himself.

Reaching forward he took up a bit of Naan and dipped it into the variety of flavorful dips surrounding the basket. He could never decide which one he liked better so best to try them all. But that's when Naoko started on the 'conversation' and he had to slow his interest in the food for a moment to focus on what was said.

"I suppose that I deserved it in some ways." he said then took a bite of the moistened bread before it dripped everywhere. "Ah...we all have our flaws. I'm sorry too. " He didn't say much after that but returned to the Naan and then placed his order as soon as the waitress returned. Although he watched Naoko take out those cigarettes and a part of him felt odd about that. Not that he had ever thought much about the cigarettes before but for some reason today they bothered him. But why, he didn't know. Maybe it was just because of the discomfort he was feeling.

"Ah...mmm...You've just got a lot on your mind. It's alright I was an a** too. So I suppose we're even." he answered not wanting to dig too deep into the wounds they both made. "Maybe we should just focus on the new day. Just being brothers. Mom says she wants you to come home for the holidays this year." He pulled the subject away from intimacy and wounds to something far safer. Maybe if he could just see Naoko as nothing else but a brother everything would just be normal for a change. He said he wouldn't get involved with Naoko's 'relationship', and he hoped to keep that idea in place.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

He laughed at the thought of being under Shou's skirt. The man had worn a few on stage so it wasn't an uncommon notion. "If I could, I might actually find the brand tag for his tailor among other things!" Yes, even Izzy could make a little joke every now and then. He wasn't completely humorless.

But then Narcissus blossomed with an idea. One so huge that Izzy's eyes widened as he leaned forward to feel those fingers take out a knot. A demon! Izzy should have known. Of course, what came to his mind when Narcissus started spewing out ideas was a set so elaborate with Fallen angels (dancers) and fiery explosions circling Narcissus rising above on a cliff over looking the pits; pitchfork in hand! Good God...No god didn't have any part of this show. Every incredible detail brought up a monumental sized Yen sign that was mind boggling!

"Maybe you should talk to Shou, I bet his Princess from XfantasyX is going to show for this. You might be able to bridge the two acts?" He put forth that idea because maybe they could use some of Shou's set...and save a mega bill in a way that wouldn't reveal their smaller bank roll. "The audience might really enjoy a twisted fairy tale." Izzy wasn't sure Koyasu-san would go for it but he had a feeling Shou being such a wild persona might.

Izzy had hoped Koyasu-san hadn't heard those two small words but the man's hearing undoubtedly had not been affected by the years on stage. So when Koyasu-san's fingers took his chin and lifted it, he could only draw in a slight breath of surprise. The words were seductively tantalizing catching him off guard.

"Ah..." he swallowed and blinked while his cheeks remained rosey, "I...I...I really shouldn't take advantage of..." He hesitated because rarely did he have someone he was attracted to look at him deep in the eyes like that. Koyasu-san's eyes were really such a beautiful and vivid color. He'd never looked so close at them as in this brief moment. A small part of him wanted to say...please do. But...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games