Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:33 pm
Shinji nodded as he laid his head on Zylver's shoulder. "Same here."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:37 pm
Zylver held him close, his hands shaquing quite a lot.
He embraced Shinji with his arms and with his wings, shielding them both from the outer world.
"I... I liked you since the start... but now.... now I cannot say that I like you anymore... now... I... love you....."
He felt his cheeks red and all his self his body and his voice quivering and shaking. But he got courage to look at Shingi on the eyes as he told him that.

((nighty niiiiight))  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:41 pm
(Night^^)

Shinji blinked as he was held closer and blushed more as he shyly hugged back. The blushed more when Zylver said he loved him. "You love me? Really?" He asked as he looked up at him and felt tears at his eyes then smiled as he laid his head on his chest. "I'm so happy."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:48 am
Zylver gently raised Shinji's face pushing his chin up. The blonde's cheeks were red, and so were his.
He gulped and slowly bent down and kissed Shinji on the forehead.
"yeah... I do..." he said in a whisper.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:34 pm
Shinji blushed more at the kiss then looked into Zylver's eyes and smiled. He laid his head back on his shoulder and hugged him softly as he inched a bit closer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:47 pm
"You know.... having you this close is just... awesome.... you tremble a bit, but I presume it's not that you're cold, because your skin is so warm and the wings are shielding us...."
Zylver smiled and rested his head on Shinji's.
His lips still feeling the fanthom of Shinji's forehead.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:51 pm
"O-oh. YEah..Just a bit nervous. I-I never had anyone that made me feel this way before." Shinji said as he nuzzled Zylver's shoulder gently. "Its new to me. So I'm not sure what to do."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:04 pm
"I'm dead nervous as well.. Maybe I don't tremble on the outside.. but I can assure you I feel like jelly inside me...."
Zylver's skin was warm, really really warm, and he has no body hair almost at all. Shirtless like he was, some of his old scars were shown, and they looked like thin pale lines on his tan coloured skin.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:22 pm
Shinji nodded s he blushed more, trying to will his heart not to hammer so much. "W-well, W-we can be nervous together then." He stated as he looked at Zylver's skin, trying to memorize every scar he had as he trailed them lightly with his fingertips.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:30 pm
"hehehe... I like this tickling sensation... I've got many of them you see... and I see they have been reduced to almost nothing during all this long time.... Well.. at those times, fights were quite usual... I've gotten myself patched tons of times....."
Zylver opened his wings stretching them, but not letting go of his embrace of Shinji.
"You'd like to... soar a little bit...?"  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:44 pm
Shinji looked up as he grinned happily. "Can we? Can we?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:52 pm
"We'll try" Zylver smiled.
"Wanna be on my back or that I hold you like a prince will hold a princess?"
he laughed and kissed Shinji's forehead again  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:54 pm
shinji blushed whe zylver said that and looked at his feet as he tried to hide it with his hair. "A-anyway is good."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:00 pm
"Well then... don't complain later ok...?" he said with a devious smile and held Shinji in his arms like a bride.
"Hold on tight" he said as his big wings flapped a couple of times. He nodded and then looked around seeing a not to high cliff and he ran to there.
Arriving at the limit, he jumped to the void, his wings making a strange whistle as he flapped them and got a nice warm air current.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:07 pm
Shiji nodded as he continued to blush and wrapped his arms around Zylver's neck to be safe. HE closed his eyes for a moment when they took lift-off then opened them again to look around. They were a bit high but it looked really pretty from this height.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games