Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Almost Godly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:59 pm
"A HUMAN," Charlie squeaked excitedly, "I will make you a fresh pitcher miss!" Charlie snapped his fingers and lemons and an empty picture zoomed crossed the kitchen to his counter. Were he pulled out the sugar and a knife out of the drawer. When he seen the picture he grabbed it out of the air and filled it with water in his sink and set it down. Snapping his finger again he blessed the knife to cut the still floating lemons and then squeezed them with magic into the water. He quickly poured in the sugar and ran it over to her careful not to spill a drop. "Here Miss would you like anything else at all!" Charlie usually never sees a human.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:55 am
Sonas smiles at Charlie who in all his hurry to make the pitcher forgot to give her a cup.
"May I have a few cups so I can share it with the rest of my house?" She takes an apple from a basket showing it to Henry. He turns his nose up at it. She sighs and puts the apple on the floor watching as Henry devours it.

Nite of Storms

SuperSonic595

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:13 am
Jason then appeared."Sure thing but how many cups do you need?"Jason got down the cups with magic and got a few out.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:16 am
Kayte appeared in the kitchen,worn out from servicing the teachers. She looked at the other house-elves and asked,"Do you need me to do somethings? Kayte be happy to do them!" Her squeaky voice was filled with excitement.  

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:38 am
Sonas counts the number in his hand. He holds 5 and after doing the math she nods.
"That should be enough thank you." She levitates the glasses and pitcher of lemonade in front of her smiling softly at Kayte as she leaves. Henry grabs another apple then rushes after her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:22 am
Kayte nods and smiles wide. Kayte was a house-elf and being one. She had a lot of fun making food and helping students. She waggled her ears and walked out to her Elf Classes.  

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Mooses Cats

Shirtless Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:05 pm
:U

Stephan shook his head and sighed. "Sorry." He said apolegitcally looking around. "Stephan gets angst at times." He shook his head and hopped down onto the floor. With a wave of his long ears, he quickly scuttled off to clean dishes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:14 pm
Kayte runs back into the kitchens. She waggled her ears and looked around with fear. She needed to get back to cleaning...or helping. Her little elf self couldn't stand not helping. She ran over and started to help Stephan with the dishes.  

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Mooses Cats

Shirtless Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:53 pm
Stephan casts a grateful look at Kayte as she joins him. "The plates that Ravenclaw students use are always the hardest to clean." He informed her, still quickly scrubbing each dish he got. His nimble fingers felt over the plate for any bumbs, scratched, or left over grime before he would put it in a stack to be dried. "Stephan wonders why you are so serious?" He asked, looking at her, wiggling his ears with curiosity.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:57 pm
Kayte nodded. "Kayte know they are. Kayte wonders why," she said in her squeaky voice. She ran her small and nimble finger over every plate,checking for cracks,smudges,and chips,as she washed them. Kayte heard Stephan's question and shook her head. "Kayte just love helping. It is all Kayte ever do," she said.  

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Mooses Cats

Shirtless Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:11 pm
"Stephan sees... Me thinks." [Putting his gaze back to the dishes. His eyes lit up as a stubborn piece of food showed up on a plate. He quickly snatched his sponge up and began to rub at it, putting more pressure into it as time continued. With a final *Fwish* of the sponge, it flew off and went down the drain, with a happy "HAH!" from Stephan. He grinned triumphantly at Kayte and nodded in acknowledgment.] "Zat iz how itz done."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:14 pm
*walking into the kitchen she notices other elves around her she says hello to them all before attending to the days chores. She grabs a mop and starts mopping the floor around the dishwasher, because some of the water from the dishwasher has leaked and she doesn't want anyone to have an accident.
"That would be horrible" she says anxiously to herself. And continues with mopping the floor.  

winnter_spirals

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • Team Jacob 100

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:41 pm
Sorting has now closed!

To the recently sorted elves:

Please remember that if you DO NOT have 30 posts by JAN 23
you will be UNSORTED.
wahmbulance

--also winnter: the Elf class is currently closed. You have your PMs and profile set to Friends Only which makes it difficult for me (or anyone else) to contact you.

OOC: I've gotta spend more time in the Kitchens gonk
one roleplay post per day, beginning in February... that's my resolution!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:37 pm
*Looks up from her mopping and replies, "I've turned off the friends only option." Goes back to mopping the spilled water, which is very nearly done.*  

winnter_spirals

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • Team Jacob 100

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image

Lana entered the gleaming kitchen. 'Hello little elves she said, if any of you have any time, their are a few of us students bearing ailments which need treatment in the Hospital wing, just go up there and see what you can do with your tea, food, herbs and magyk.'  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games