Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:08 pm
"Someone after me," Alex said in a slightly shocked but sarcastic tone. "You think someone is really going to come after me." He looked frustrated as he continued forward.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:47 pm
Haven blinked a little and said, "Hello?! People have been going after you already! Granted, he's dead now... But still!"  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:58 pm
"Do you think I care anymore," Alex snapped. He stopped now and shook his head slightly, he wasn't used to having a temper like this, he hadn't really had reason to feel this type of anger before. "I'm sorry," he said in a calmer tone. "it's just been a stressful year for me."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:06 pm
Haven blinked then nodded slowly. She didn't know what to say right now, she was a little confused.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:39 pm
((Short post??))

"Richard killed my father and then married my mother," Alex started saying. "I think I have a right to avenge my own father's death and if people want to chase after me for it, then so be it." He felt tense now. He wanted to be by Haven and yet at the same time her very presence was making him more agitated. The more he could remember them kissing at the alter the more the burning hatred seethed through him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:26 am
((It was one in the morning and I was falling asleep at the keyboard ^^" lol))

Haven tilted her head to the side and nodded. "I understand th-" She stopped then blinked a little. "Strange man in white..." She muttered then blinked again. "You didn't... kill... Richard did you?" She watched him carefully now, wanting to see how he'd react to that.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:44 pm
Alex twitched slightly when she asked the question. "You know when I attacked him," he said after a moment. "He was injured and that resulted in him dying. If you want to go mourn over your lost love then go ahead." He started walking again, his movements stronger now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:47 pm
Haven frowned deeply and stopped walking. "You think I love him? That hurts, Alex. Why on Earth would you think that?" Even though she had stopped walking, she made sure her voice could still be heard by him. "I hated him with every ounce of my being. I love you and it really upsets me that you'd think otherwise."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:54 pm
"You're the one that got married to him," Alex snapped. "Don't tell me what hurts and what doesn't hurt." He almost felt like ignoring her now, the way that she talked like he would be willing to share his emotions so quickly after such a stressful event.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:51 pm
Haven stared at him and said, "You think I wanted to? I was under a spell, damn it! Not my fault in the slightest bit!" She spun on her heel and stormed off back towards the village. She never thought that he'd actually be able to set her off like that. She actually felt like breaking something.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:09 pm
"Not your fault," Alex muttered to himself. "Yeah right, you could have done something to make sure that didn't happen." He continued forward then, not wanting to listen to what everyone was saying about him. It would be easy to just ignore all of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Haven shook her head and continued off towards her house again. When she got there, she took one step inside and realized that something was wrong, her intuition was screaming at her. She looked around and a few moments later felt someone's hand cover her mouth.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:18 pm
Alex kept walking, he didn't really care now. The sounds of the forest had surrounded him and it calmed him. The air chilled his temper and he could hear the wolves coming towards him, knowing where he was now after the confusing mix around of locations

Ray was trying to locate where they were now. "Haven," he said again. "Where are you, I need to know where you are!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am
The man didn't move and merely kept his hand over her mouth. He was still thinking through his plan a little bit. He wasn't the type to plan ahead too far. At my house.... And someone's here. How do you release someone's hold on you?  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:34 pm
Ray seemed frustrated now, he could go there but he wasn't entirely sure where her house was. He shifted his position and let out a sigh. "Use your magic," Ray reminded her. "Just concentrate really hard, if there are plants near you that is good. Or you could always fake passing out and then punch them in the face when they let go."

Alex was getting tired of walking and he was barely even a quarter of the way to the house. He was beginning to feel uncomfortable without Haven's presence. He'd gotten fairly used to her despite the fact that she'd just annoyed him. "Whatever," he said out loud.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff