Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:33 am
Zen nodded  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:36 am
Sora and Star both sighed, then walked over to a table and sat down. "How long do you think he'll rest for?" "Not sure..."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:47 am
"Well,knowing Ashi he'll most likely be up in about 5 to 10 minutes,"Zen said and sat down with them  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:56 pm
"looks like he doesn't sleep for long...." Sora muttered with a sigh. "how can he keep going though? Eventually, his body will just crash and he should be out for at least 8 hours, maybe more..." Star said.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:28 pm
Zen sighed "I wish,Ashi some how found out a way to turn his power into energy,that's how he can go so long without sleep,"Zen explained  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:19 pm
Sora sighed. "jeez... he's gonna run out of power and end up passing out for who know's how long!" she said with another sigh.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:17 pm
Zen nodded "That's what I'm worried about but he keeps pushing himself farther and farther until he is completely worn out,"Zen said  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:33 am
"well i'll have to do something about that..." Sora mumbled. Star rolled her eyes and smiled at her sister. "Everything will be ok..." she said.

((ANNOUNCEMENT! my good friend Andrea died two days ago in a car accident....... crying *curls up in corner and sobs*))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:49 pm
Zen sighed "Lets all hope so,"

((I'm sorry crying *huggles*))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:05 am
((thanks.... *smiles slightly*))

Sora and Star nodded. Sora got up and walked back to Ashi's bed and sat down beside it. She watched him as he slept, thinking of what the future holds. Star watched her sister, then turned to Zen. "i guess she truly does care for him... i never saw her do this before, especially for a demon, but she really loves him..." she said to him. "its kinda... sweet..." Star added as she looked at her sister again.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:04 am
Zen smiled a bit "Yah,"

Ashi shot up in his bed and his eyes opened "Hi!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:15 pm
Sora fell over backwards, shocked that Ashi just shot up. "Ashi!" she said, getting up. "How are you so wide awake all of a sudden!" She put a hand on Ashi's chest and pushed him back down onto his back on the bed, letting out a sigh.

Star laughed a bit at her sister's reaction, but then smiled when she knew that Sora just cared about Ashi.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Zen laughed some then walked over to Ashi and Sora.Ashi looked at Zen then over to Sora then tooked Sora's hand off his chest "I'm fine...really,"Ashi said then stood up only to be tackled to the floor and pinned by Zen. "Ashi they injected you with something you called black blood,you need to rest," Ashi sighed "Zen come on if I feel any pain I'll let you know," Zen sighed then got up knowing that he couldn't win this battle  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:05 pm
Sora snorted at Ashi. "Yeah right! You'll hide your pain, just like always... only because you don't want us to worry..." she said, her voice sounding slightly sad and worried now.

Star walked over to Sora's side and put a hand on her shoulder. "It's alright," she said.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:08 am
Zen nodded in agreement to what Sora said.Ayu looked at the three Angels and the Demon.The Ayu walked over to Ashi and looked up at him with worry

((Dragon cuteness powers activate!!!! 4laugh ))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff