Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:32 pm
Emmy looked at herself in her new cloths she was wearing she liked it for the most part but wasnt used to whereing pants, she usually just wore a dress or just a longer shirt or sweater.
Emmy took Bachis hand and followed her with a smile on her face "ok"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:32 pm
Bachi smiled and clasped Emmy-s hand in her own. She felt like an older sister, and she liked it.
Outside Bachi saw Kiki and the others, as well as Lero, who looked abit lost. "Lose your Master Lero?" she asked.

"Never mind Lero," Kiki said, then turned around to see Emmy and Bachi. She squealed with excitment, running over to Emmy and picking her up in a spinning hug, "Look how cute you are. Posatively the cutest thing ever," she said, hugging her a bit tighter. Kiki spotted Bachi looking abit pouty, Kiki giggled, walking over to her, "Your cute too, Bachi," Kiki said to her. Bachi seemed a bit flustered at this.
"Everyone ready to go? Oh~ I can't wait to play the piano, it's been years!" she said with a sigh.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:54 pm
"I have a feeling you know your way there, Kiki. I'll let you lead this time," Erik said. He masked the hatred he had for the place they were going incredibly well. Erik treated it as if it were just another building. but it wasn't. It was a place of sin, of greed and most of all, a slaughterhouse. In Erik's mind.

Maura knew how much he didn't want to go, but she couldn't help but feel proud of him for not acting out or even saying anything that would give away those feelings he harbored. But they were not even in close proximity of the building yet. Things could turn quickly. Too quickly if they weren't careful. She linked an arm through his and used the other to clasp his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:17 pm
Kiki blushed, remembering the first time she had met Erik and Maura. She had told them of her litle adventure in the main laybrary. She giggled, "Yeeah~, I guess I do know the way. Fallow me then, Emmy-chan, hold tight," she said to the little girl as she perpared to run.

"Hold it Kiki!" Bachi said, "Go at a pase Erik and Maura can fallow, they are humans you know," she scolded, knowing Kiki was about to run at her normal speed.

Kiki flinched, forgetting about them for a split second, "Right, then we'll walk. I can wait that long. I mean, it's just around the corner," she said, but she felt a bit antsy.

Bachi sigh, Kiki was like an over excitable child, 'Erik, is everything alright? Your aura is a bit off. I'm surprised Kiki hasn't sensed it yet. Shr must be to excited to relize what it is,' she said, a bit concerned.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:55 pm
Erik forgot that Bachi could sense these things. Luckily, she couldn't pinpoint the problem. He could still play it off if if he chose his words carefully. "It's nothing Bachi! Don't worry about me!" he thought. There was a smile on his face and he said out loud, "And what makes you think I can't keep up?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:28 am
'Well...alright, but I'll be keeping an eye on you Erik,' she warned.
A small grin spread across Bachi's face, "you really shouldn't have said that Erik," Bachi said, looking Kiki's way.

Kiki stoped walking, turning to look at Erik with a wide grin, "you really think you can keep up?" she asked, mischiviously. Kiki handed Emmy over to Bachi gently, patting the little girl on the head, "I'll meet you two there okay? Bachi, you know where it is right? You can walk there with Maura," she said, smiling widder. She was going to enjoy this.

Bachi sighed, "Here we go. Maura," she said, "Walk with me and Emmy-chan?" she asked.

"wanna race Erik? I'll give you a head start," Kiki asked.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:22 pm
Erik laughed and said, "That's cute! That is cute! Thank you for the generous offer, but I'm afraid I will have to gracefully decline! You've underestimated me, Kiki. Not something you want to do! Now prepare....to be defeated!!" Every ounce if hesitation about going to Central was out the window. He'd show Kiki. He bent down, putting his arms out behind him. "Don't think I'll go easy on you because you're a girl! Because you're not! You're better than the average girl!" he said to her.

Maura sighed, putting her fingertips to her forehead. "Here we go is right, Bachi! Erik, don't break anything! Or cut anything...or bruise...or dislocate...or-"

"I get it!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:54 pm
Lero floated next to Maura. "An ego thing, lero???",it asked her politely.
Suddenly Road dropped from a near by tree in a black dress. "Cme on! Dinner's ready and I'm getting kinda bored waiting for-???"she said before she stopped and sensed a race to Central's military Head Quarters. She grabbed Lero and patted the poor umbrella. "I'm sorry Lero, I forgot about you...  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:43 pm
"An ego thing indeed! Erik's really competative at times. Especially when people underestimate him," Maura answered.

"Yeah, both of you have underestimated the wrong alchemist! Whenever you're ready, Kiki!" Erik said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:50 pm
Lero sighed at the boy's ego and foolishness but was happy his Master came back.
"How can you deal with his ego Maura???? It would annoy me if I had to deal with that all the time....",Road said still holding onto Lero and waited for Kiki and Erik to run their pointless race, well it seemed pointless to her.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:12 pm
"I sorta like the fact that he's this way," Maura replied with a smile. Her eyes stayed on him, though she knew what he was going to do. It was too early to say that he was going to win, especially with the race not even started. "It's better than having some spineless chump you have to take care of whenever there's trouble! If need be, he can stand for me when I can't. It's that confidence that i love about him."

Erik was moved by the speech and it motivated him to run even faster. "I'm doing this for the both of us, baby! Your words make me want to move faster! Hurry up and count us down Kiki!" Erik said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:14 pm
Kiki couldn't help but laugh, "Alright Erik, let's hurry this up, I'm kinda hungry," she said, streatching her arms up, then down. She walked beside Erik, smiling, "You don't want a head start, fine. Then," she got into a running posistion, "Ready...set....GO!" Kiki shouted, running at a normal pace for now.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:28 pm
"I guess...I wouldn't know because there's never been anyone in my life that loves me like that....I've been alone for a long time....',she said softly and watched Kiki take off and smiled darkly. "how much you wanna bet Erik'll run out of engery before Kiki even goes her FULL SPEED????',Road said with a silly grin on her face to Maura.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:56 pm
Erik let kiki have an unexpected head start. He grinned and gathered up a charge in his legs and dispersed it in a flash! As a result, he shot off like lightning passed Kiki, passing her by about 20 meters maybe. At this point he was using his own strength to run at an almost inhuman pace. "Can she catch me? If she's as fast as she says she is, then she'd better get serious!" he thought.

"Shall we ladies and...umbrella....thing?" Maura said with the sound of apology in her voice if she offended Lero. She began to walk, feeling the residual energy of Erik's burst. She saw stray hairs suddenly rise with static electricity. "And as for your little bet Road, it may have been just an idle statement, but let's bring it to fruition!" Maura suggested. "If Erik wins, you have to....introduce us to your hot boss! And if Kiki wins..." Maura paused, thinking of something for them to to do in return. Finally, she came up with something that brought a mischievous smile to her face.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:02 pm
Bachi walked along side Maura and Road. Emmy was in her arms as she walked slowly with them, "What? What in return?"Bachi asked, not really wanting to know. Her smile gave it away.

Kiki grined, speeding up enough to talk to Erik in a relaxed fashion, "Pretty fast for a human. But, if your going to beat me, you better get serious," she smiled, speeding past him with no difficulty. She still wasn't at full speed yet. She turned around to look at him, still looking relaxed, almost mocking him, "Are you coming?"  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff