Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Fieran

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:49 am
Misty Marina
Hi Zero, welcome to the guild! Sooo not fair! Why can't I be where you are, it sounds sooo nice! Anyway, we hope that you will enjoy hanging out here & posting in our many topics. Just have fun. Post often, stay active & don't forget to help welcome others here. Come, have fun~

Well, its nice, its pretty hot and the surf is great but sometimes it gets boring just surfin... movies....surfin...movies....its just like Ansem said in KH1 "this island is a prison...surrounded by water" XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:47 am
User Image
Don't let the world get ahead of you.

Hello~

My name is Joshua, or Yoshiya Kiryu~ but you can call me iComposer. If you can't tell I enjoy RP. I also highly enjoy art in any form.

Or for those who want the basics.-

Gender-male
Fav color-aqua
gaming console- PS2
Game: TWEWY/Tales Of The Abyss
Favorite band: HIM
favorite movie: Dante's Peak
Favorite anime: Saiyuki/Gankutsuou
Hobbies: watching various anime (new tittle suggestions always appreciated)/art-sketching,painting/sleeping/video-games/kendo and fencing
Currently playing- Okami, Time Hollow,Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn,Eternal Sonata. (and trying to get all of the pins on TWEWY).

I hope I'll have fun frequenting this guild~ wish me luck~~ *goes to put Funky Cat back on his profile*
User Image

iComposer

daisuke_1195

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:54 pm
welcome new members  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:08 pm
Name: Junkmail22
A bit about yourself: Well, I'm new to the guild but I want to make this very clear, I am on of those people that has high hopes for this little planet that everyone calls Earth. I am a very serious person and I hate sarcasm so please don't use it around me. But I am a really nice person that anyone but bullies can get along with. Oh yea and I'm 16 since October 28, 2008.
What you expect from the guild: I dont expect much from any guild but to be a safe haven for anyone with problems. And that reminds me, if anyone has a problem, has a friend with a problem, or even sees someone with a problem, please tell them about me because I love to help people. I think it's because I want to fix the world. Who knows really. So I guess that's about it.  

junkmail22

Spikecheese

Partying Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:40 pm
Ok I suppose I get to introduce myself here so here we go. 3nodding
I go by the name Spike and I am a huge anime, manga, neko, randomness fan.........yeah.............anyway I normally don't write much in here but on my profile it says everything Byz!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:59 pm
Welcome to the guild mystic, Joshua, Junkmail, & Spike. We are glad you decided to join & that you will make many comments in the many topics that we have to offer here. Check everything out. Stay active as much as you can & don't forget to help welcome others.
Junkmail, I hope you don't take things too seriously around here, as we always have fun with each other here & everyone usually knows that. No one is here to hurt anyones feelings. We all get along~  

Misty Marina

lucky_the_heartless

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:53 pm
User Imageshawty wanna thug

User Image

i'm lucky_the_heartless..i'm very unkind and my name is a true representation of who i am..i like watching anime and 7up is the s**t

User Image

bottles in the clubUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:05 am
Welcome mystic, Joshua, Junkmail, Spike, lucky_the_hearless and all the other new members in case i've missed some in my absence^^  

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:28 am
Welcome lucky to the guild. We hope that you will enjoy posting here. Check everything out & remain active. We look forward to your many comments~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:44 am
Boy and girls of every age

Welcome to the guild everyone ^^ Hope you enjoy it here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Reinbow Chi Tea

Regal Reprobation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:12 am
iComposer
User Image

Hello~

My name is Joshua, or Yoshiya Kiryu~ but you can call me iComposer. If you can't tell I enjoy RP. I also highly enjoy art in any form.

Gender-male
Fav color-aqua
gaming console- PS2
Hobbies: watching various anime (new tittle suggestions always appreciated)/art-sketching,painting/sleeping/video-games/kendo and fencing
Currently playing- Okami, Time Hollow,Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn,Eternal Sonata. (and trying to get all of the pins on TWEWY).

I hope I'll have fun frequenting this guild~ wish me luck~~ *goes to put Funky Cat back on his profile*
User Image

zOMG! Another TWEWY fan! Awesome and welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:18 pm
welceome everyone to tha guild! xd  

Animerockerfan154

Tsuki no Neko-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:43 pm
hi~!!
im kittygirl300~!! as u can kinda c... and its my first time joining a guild so i dont know much wat to do... but plz treat me kindly~!! XD and i luv anime, manga, animals (( soooo adorable~!!)) and adorable stuff~!! oh and i especially luv cats!! XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:58 pm
Hey kittygirl, welcome to the guild. I see you are new to guilds, well don't worry too much, just check out everything & post in the topics you like. We all are very friendly here, if you need any help, just ask. Have fun stay active by posting as often as you can. Cya around~  

Misty Marina

SZ-4

Dapper Genius

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:43 pm
iComposer
User Image

Hello~

Gender-male
Fav color-aqua
gaming console- PS2

User Image

hi and welcome!!
neuro is a good nime, so watch it  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games