Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:06 pm
Cassidy nodded, tucking her head into his shoulder. "Yup. I'm yours." She exclaimed brightly. Being human changed her. She was more cheerful. More accepting. More happy. She had the life she wanted... And now she didn't have to be so upset and moody. She kissed him back, wrapping herself around him with joy. "You're an awesome vampire." She noted with a grin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:14 pm
He pulled her hair softly. "How come yours doesn't change colour? I don't want to be a blonde.." He glaredat Keegan. "Don't you dare even think of saying. 'Oh matthew that's because your stupidity is finally coming through, being a vampire is making you show your TRUE colours." He hissed icly.

[[No effence. ^^ I have nothing agains't blondes xD]]  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:45 am
Cassidy laughed. "I don't know." She answered honestly. "But you could always dye your hair if you're unhappy. Not sure if it'll work or not but it doesn't hurt to try." She gently kissed his cheek. "It's weird I feel so breakable."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:57 pm
He rolled his eye's as he held her closely. "No, I'm fine. " He sighed softly as he rubbed her back. Picking her softly up, "it's completly fine to be brakeable, that's how I felt. He whisperd oftly as he hugged her, and slowly walked over the the couch. "El Can you forgive me for beign so rude earlier?"

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:45 pm
"But you've never been super breakable... being a dragon and all..." Cassidy whispered, cuddling into him happily. El nodded her head gently and left the room with Keegan. "I don't think they can stand the smell of my blood..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:00 pm
"Well they better get used to it." He whisperd softly as he hugged her, kissing her softly. "Oi, El, maybe you to should go huning!" He called to them with a smile. Keegan nodded. "Yeah, your right."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:16 pm
Cassidy giggled, gently kissing Matt. "So what you like to do now?" She asked softly. "Now that I only have so long to live..." She frowned a bit but shrugged. "Anything in the world." She nodded, "Everything fun." She grinned brightly and yawned. "After I sleep though..." She nodded. "Good thing I bought you a bed." She giggled as she skipped upstairs and climbed into the bed  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:03 am
Matthew followed her up stairs. "Being a vampire sucks, litterally." He said smiling as he flopped down on the bed next to her. He kissed her head. "Now i'm subjected to watching you sleep." He whisperd rolling his eye's softly as he looked at her, pulling off his shirt. "Well hey on the plus side, my tummy got abbyier.." He said smilign childeshly as he rubbed his tummy all over.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:06 pm
Cassidy rolled over and grinned, gently stroking his stomach. "Yes, it's amazing." She agreed. "Hard as a rock." She nodded. "Well maybe if I can become unvampire so can you... It'd take some research though." She mused softly as she started to fall asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:15 am
Matthew smiled as he held her softly, he rubbed her back, kissing the top of her fragile head. "You know, I think it's better that I was human first, this way, I know just how fragile you are, and in what places espeicaly." He said tapping her heart. "Or, we could just let Matthew ******** around with his crazy dragon friends, make him dragon, then Keegan can ******** around with me and make me human, No I don't literally mean ********>  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:09 am
Cassidy giggled looking up at him. "Whatever you want love. I just want you to be happy." She said with a sleepy nod. "And how come everyone gets to ******** around with you but me?" She teased, playing with his fingers. "I am now able to have a real life, with children and living naturally. I'm pretty excited to get that started"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:53 am
He smle softly "Currenty, I am happy." He said as hugged her closely. "You can ******** around with me all you want." He whisperd quietly agains't her lips as he slowly pocked her eye lid's down. "Well talk about starting a family tommorrow, as for now, sleep."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:46 am
Cassidy grinned brightly and fell asleep against him, cudding into him and keeping her arms tight around him so he wouldn't escape her. She dreamed of having a family. She dreamed of him. Centuries of dreams flooded into her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:04 pm
Matthew sighed as he pressed his lisp to he hair, eye's wide, his eye's went a soft red. He slowly wrote a note in his facy printing, slapping it on her tummy he hopped out th window, siling softly as eh ran. FindingEl and Keegan. "Hey guy's find anything good?" He asked with a soft smile as he kissed El's cheek and hugged Keegan.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:50 pm
Cassidy sighed softly, not noticing that Matthew had left. She hadn't slept in forever so she wanted to get all she could in now. She'd have to go grocery shopping tomorrow as well.

El shrugged. "Eh. Usual. Deer, wolves, bear." She laughed. "It'll be harder now that Cassies a human... She was by far the best hunter." She groaned and peered at Keegan. "No offense baby!" She smiled innocently as he grumbled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff