Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:38 pm

Dark followed Leaf with Pebble still clingging to his head.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Once outside of camp, Leaf waited for Dark and Pebble. "So where do you want to go?" Leaf asked Dark, Pebble, and Wave, who was still on Leaf's head. "Um.... not sure...."

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:45 pm

Pebble opened his mouth to take in the scents around him.

"I don't know,"Dark replied to his mate.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:50 pm

"Do you think we should take them to a nice, clear spot?" Leaf asked as she looked at Pebble, a bit of worry in her eyes.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:56 pm

"Ok,"Dark said then followed his mate to a clearing.

Pebble opened his mouth to taste the air around them.He smelled bird and mice.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Once in a nice clearing, Wave jumped off of Leaf and looked around. "Wow.... this is cool!" Then she pricked her ears. "Momma? Can we try hunting?" Wave asked.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Pebble jumpped off his dad and walked around but fell into a rabbit hole."Mouse-dung,"

Dark walked over to Pebble and picked him up,then he carried Pebble away from the rabbit hole.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:40 pm

Leaf licked Pebble's head. "Are you ok?" Then she glanced at Wave. "Yes you may try." "YAY!" Wave said, bouncing, then she stood still and sniffed the air, trying to find prey. When she caught a wiff, she crouched and crept up to a bush. Then she lept, but she missed the mouse. "Mouse-dung!"

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:00 am

"I'm fine,"Pebble said to Leaf."Can I try to hunt?"Pebble asked."Ok,but be carful,"Dark replied to Pebble.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:09 pm

Wave got up and looked around again. When she was sure she smelled a mouse, she crouched and lept into a different bush. This time, she landed on the mouse and bit its neck. "Yes!" Wave said in triumph. Then she picked up her mouse and brought it back to Leaf and Dark, carrying it proudly. "Hey! I caught me first prey!" Wave mumbled through her catch.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Pebble heard his sister "Great!"he said happily for his sister.Dark purred with joy when Wave showed him the prey she just caught. Pebble crouched and pricked his ears in search of prey.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Wave set her prey down in front of Dark and Leaf. Leaf smiled and licked Wave's head. Wave just continued to hold her head up, looking proud of her first prey.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:01 pm

Pebble pricked his ears and got into a what he thought was a crouch position. "Keep your tail down,"Dark said with a purr behind Pebble. Pebble lowered his tail but kept his ears pricked in search of prey.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:37 am

love ran at her dad "get him!" she shouted

Whisper sat near the back staying more away from her father but close to her mother

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:39 pm

((you know.... Leaf, Dark, Pebble, and Wave are outside of camp.... did you follow us?))
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games