Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:22 pm
Sirius watched the vampire flee in rage and hatred. He was ready to snap his head off if he had to. He stood there quietly trying to heard the vampires thoughts but it was no use his mind was clouded with emotions. He didn't know what to do. (Should I see if she's all right or go after him) But then he remember the last time she was attack and he went after the group that killed her. He sighed and went to aid Sareno. But his hands shook viciously.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:43 pm
Damn! Jan thought, frustrated. I need to talk to Fawkes, but everything keeps interrupting! She walked quickly to Sirius and Sareno. "Can I help?" she asked quietly.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:17 pm
Sirius looked up at Jan. Help me move her to the couch. You can tell me who the hell was that and what did he want?! Sirius was pissed yet sad at the same time. (Damn, I was late...again)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:29 pm
((Aw, don't worry about it, we were having a lovely uplifting conversation))
Jan bent down to pick up Sareno. "If I knew any of that, I'd tell you. However, he just showed up out of nowhere, and started freaking out over god knows what." She lifted Sareno, and moved her to the sofa. She looked at Sirius. "Getting upset isn't going to help her," she said softly. "You should try to calm down."

"I can help with that part," Fawkes said, stepping into the room. The woman jumped at the sound of his voice. He looked at Sirius, his eyes questioning.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

horselover1009

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:54 am
Cheza sat down on the floor watching everyone around her. "Damn" she said under her breath. Slowly the circle around her faded.

Tsume got tired of waiting outside with the people he was supposed to guard. "Come on we're going over to the door" They all went over to the door. When they got there he saw that Cheza was on the floor. " Wait here or else" he told the two and walked over to where Cheza was. " You ok?" he asked her. " Do I look ok stupid" she replied playfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:21 pm
Jan's keen ears pricked when she heard Tsume and Cheza talking. She heaved a sigh. At least they're okay... she thought wearily. Suddenly, a wave of weariness washed over her, completely overwhelming her. Then, the world went black.

Fawkes let his aura wash over Jan, and stood behind her, catching her as she collapsed. Lifting her bridal-style, he turned to Tsume. "Where can I put her?" he asked, looking around, his eyes bright.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:42 pm
In a cloud of black smoke he shot into the sky disspled the darkness  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:18 pm
Tsume looked at the vampire holding Jan and stood up " You can put her into this chair." he said walking over to the chair he had been sitting in earlier.
Cheza realized that there was no way she could help inside so she stood up and walked out side to check on the people who they had found earlier on.  

horselover1009

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:11 pm
Sirius sighed and agree with Jan. But he couldn't help but sneak glances at Sareno. "Thanks" he mumble. He was tired. He left while Sareno was sleeping to eat, that didn't go as well as he planed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:32 pm
Appers in a wodded area near town "Well now that I have one more enemy...." Sadows jump down a surround him "What the..." He takes down scores of them but they keep coming "Noo" He reverts to his original form and loses most of his energy jumping back to avoid capture when more come. Damn im gonna need help.  

Shegurei-sensei

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:16 pm
horselover1009
Tsume looked at the vampire holding Jan and stood up " You can put her into this chair." he said walking over to the chair he had been sitting in earlier.
Cheza realized that there was no way she could help inside so she stood up and walked out side to check on the people who they had found earlier on.

Fawkes nodded and set Jan gently in the chair, then sat beside the chair and watched, waiting for her to wake up, racking his brains for where he might remember this girl from.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:26 am
Tsume followed Cheza outside after he had made sure Jan was ok. "I'm going for a walk wanna come?" Cheza asked hoping for company. " Yeah sure where to?" he replied coolly. She started to walk heading for the woods that led back to the town that she had first met everyone and to where she and Tsume had been reunited.
As they walked Tsume quickly realized where they were heading but said nothing until they were half way there. " So why are we going back here Cheza?" he asked.
Cheza shrugged " Don't know I just felt like walking this way I guess." she answered.  

horselover1009

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:55 am
"Urgh get back whatever you are!" Thirty more come down. Huffing he turns to run and get surrounded again "Where are they all coming from." Surrounds himself in a circle of fire."I dont how long this will hold im a gonner."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:03 am
The two of them stop. " Did you hear that?" Cheza asked Tsume.
" Yeah. Should we check it out?"
" Oh course we should," she replied and took off with Tsume close behind her. They ran until they came to someone protected by a wall of fire and something attacking the wall. Cheza drew her sword and started hacking away at the monsters with Tsume punching and kicking his way through the crowd of what ever they were.  

horselover1009

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:12 am
"whoevers out there stand back." With a burst of energy makes th ring of fires shoot out burning the rest of the monsters.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff