Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:49 pm
(lol actually i changed that I want to be an elder first! xp )
Tigereyes nodded, "Clovershadow. . . .haven't you ever thought that there would be a day when the clans lived in peace? Garented never to fight again? Under my rule there would be no need to fight! Everyone would be able to live a normal life, and cats would be able to sort out problems through words not claws." Tigereyes then lowered her head, "but the only thing that might happen. . .Dipper and I went over this. . . he said it would be for the best. . . .but I still don't like it. . . " Stonewail moved over and put his tail on her shoulder. "go on you can tell him." Tigereyes looked at him, she leaned into him, "yea I guess your right. . . Clovershadow. . . .this might get rid of starclan. . . .if we did this there would be no need for them . . . ." Tigereyes felt her eyes well up, "but for the good of the forest right?" She looked at Stonewail. Stonewail nodded, "yes Tigereyes. . . .it would be for the good of the forest."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:13 am
Clovershadow backed up. No Starclan?! "No more Starclan!? Tigereyes, this cat is mad!" He yowled. He hissed, his fur standing on end. "I will never go against Starclan!"

((The big battle between the clans should start soon after Silverpaw and Foxpaw become warriors. But Patchstar....))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:04 am
(ya I understand, maybe you can send them over to Woodclan and I could make them warriors *wink wink* lol)
Tigereyes froze, "Clovershadow? are you saying you don't want to help make the forest a better place?" Tigereyes couldn't help the tears that came to her eyes. "please say that you'll help so we don't have to. . . ." Stonewail covered her mouth. "don't say it Tigereyes maybe he could still understand. . . .we just need to make a different approuch. Here I'll try." Stonewail padded up to Clovershadow, he bent forward and whispered in his ear, "Tigereyes and I are close enough to be mates. I could slice her throght open before she would realize what was happening. I know she means alot to you, so as long as you want her to live I exspect you to obey her commands." Stonewail stepped back. "so what do you say!?" He purred cheeriely.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:18 pm
(Well now your going to die a great and powerful leader biggrin )

Crystalstar looked at Snowstar, "But..." She paused and thought for a second. "Where is Frostheart?" She asked her old leader, "I doubt she came here to StarClan."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:12 pm
(lol, but I shall never die NEVER MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:27 pm
Snowstar shook her head. "I must not tell you anymore. This is your quest, not mine. I shall send you back once more. If you fail you will be stuck in time forever."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:05 pm
(lol Crystalstars going on a ADVENTURE!!!!! YAAAAY!!!!!!! ADVENTURE!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:23 pm
Clovershadow turned to Stonewail, and, in one swift movement, slashed his face, knocked his front paws, causing him to topple over, and pressed all his weight on Stonewail's back, claws unsheathed. "You will never, ever harm Tigereyes!" He bite down on Stonewail's neck, not stopping even when blood began to flow. He didn't lift his head until the snow was well soaked with Stonewail's blood. He turned to Tigereyes. "He was insane. He would have killed you. He had to die." He mewed coldly, then stocked off back to camp.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:29 am
Tigereyes froze, some of Stonewails blood was splattered on her muzzle. "stonewail?" she whispered. She haden't even noticed Clovershadow leave. "stonewail. . . .wake up. . . come on! we're suppost to save the forest together. . . ." Tigereye's lay down next to Stonewail. She touched her nose to his bloody coat, "no. . . . STONEWAIL!!!!!!" Tigereyes yowled. Some birds who where nesting above her took off. Tigereyes grew silent, she was soon fast asleep next the the bloody remains of Stonewail.
(awwwwww!!!!! You killed the second plot!!!! oh well, I guess I could settle with revenge twisted I"M COMING AFTER YOU MOONFLOWER!!!!! BOOJA BOOJA!!!! lol jk )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:35 am
Foxwhisker raced through the forest, deperate to avenge Snowstar. She found who she assumed to be Crystalstar laying in the middle of a small clearing. Oh no! She thought as she rushed over to her side and bent her head down to examine her to see if she had any wounds when her eyes sprung open. Foxwhisker fell back in surprise and Crystalstar jumped on her. "Stop..." she choked out "im... here to... help... you... Snowstar.... sent me." She gasped.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:39 am
((You could always change it a little. Have Tigereyes come after Clovershadow, then when their start fight ['course Clovershadow won't want to] you declare war on Moonclan. That okay?[you don't have to do it exactly like that, but...]))

Clovershadow stormed into camp, ignoring the surprised stares of the cats. Who needs her anyway? She probably never cared for me, not like I did for her! He roughly placed himself in his nest in the warrior den. I don't need her. I don't need her. I DON'T NEED HER! He thought angrily.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:33 pm
(lol, something like that. . . .)
Tigereyes was still lyeing in the Snow when she felt a presents over her. Tigereyes you still need to continue with the plan, Tigerstar would be proud if you managed to do what he never did. . . Tigereyes looked up she staired Hawkfrost in the eyes. "leave. . .me. . . .ALONE!!!!" Tigereyes hissed furiously at him. Hawkfrost smerked, is that how you treated me when Dipper introduced me to you? Come on Tigereyes we're KIN! Tigereyes looked away, shame pulsed through her. "I was surprised that's all. . .you just had my sisters eyes. . .Softkit's eyes. . ." Tigereyes felt her heart twist in pain, she haden't thought about her sister for 7 moons. Hawkfrost lay down next to her. I understand your pain Tigereyes. . .but you need to keep the plan moveing. . .you have to kill Clovershadow. . . Tigereyes looked up. "but Clovershadow. . ." Now Tigereyes! Hawkfrost hissed. Tigereyes jumped up. Tears still dripped off of her whiskers. "Hawkfrost. . .tell Tigerstar that after this I don't ever want to hear from either of you again." Hawkfrost laughed darkly as she hurried off back to camp. don't worry Tigereyes, after this is over, you won't have to see me ever again. . Hawkfrost then fadded into the darkness.
(ya, ever woundered why you don't hear from Hawkfrost in the book? It's because he was HERE HAHAHAHAH!!!!!! lol)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:13 am
((Eagleheart, get out of time! Bearclaw only sent Crystalstar back. xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:53 am
(lol, @Eagleheart: you've got your mind in the past, break free! and look towards the future!!)
(hehe, I may have a knack at being a theripast xp )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:16 am
((This is sort of random, but everyone has been changing their avis lately but me. The problem is I dun't know what to change it to... to afford anything I'd have to sell some of the stuff I'm wearing... ))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games