Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:43 pm
I set out yesterday looking for a cheap copy of Empire - Total War and I came back with the addictive Saints Row 2 for the 360.

Cockney Soho gangster and sassy karate b***h ftw! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:16 am
wow there is a fine difference between the two but saints row is awsome too.  

GamerChik240

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:33 am
Saints is pretty amusing, it's one of the first games where I'm not mindful of collateral damages and civilians getting caught in the crossfire. Only thing I don't enjoy is that I need respect before I can do missions.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:13 am
I made my guy really fat, and as ugly as can be, not my idea, I let my little brother play with the controls for abit.
Pimp Slap ftw!  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:12 am
I'm having HORRIBLE nightmares about terrible things.

Playing Stalker Clear Sky is a baaaaaad idea when it's dark, and I'm going to sleep. Very very very bad.

Jesus christ my dreams are so ******** up when I do that. x_X It doesn't help that the Nuclear symbol, you know the one. Anyways, that thing freaks me out as it is, and I'd probobly poop my pants if I walked into an area that had those warning signs on it.

Then doing the stuff in tunnels in the game, where the only light is a rotating yellow warning light, and mutated people with gasmasks.(Also something else that scares the bejesus out of me is the old Russian gas masks This is one. This is two.) I just tend to lose my biscuits. Then I have horrible nightmares..

crying I need to stop playing these games. They're destroying me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:21 am
Wuss. Clamp down and play through it, if you can't then get someone to sit besides you.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:07 am
The respect thing seems to get easier further into the game, you start getting multipliers for doing something or another.

Probably going to reroll as a chick, or maybe an elite beat agent for kicks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:52 am
The last mission is very much balanced against you though. Oh sure, I'll get into the stupid chopper that handles poorly and gun down enemy choppers that are hard as hell to hit while gunning for small, hard to spot objects on the enemy skyscraper.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:00 am
I ended up Pimp Caning the last boss, was pretty fun because I blew him out of the window.
I'm now redoing the game with cheats, and its so fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:42 am
Sir Kyle Aziz
I'm having HORRIBLE nightmares about terrible things.

Playing Stalker Clear Sky is a baaaaaad idea when it's dark, and I'm going to sleep. Very very very bad.

Jesus christ my dreams are so ******** up when I do that. x_X It doesn't help that the Nuclear symbol, you know the one. Anyways, that thing freaks me out as it is, and I'd probobly poop my pants if I walked into an area that had those warning signs on it.

Then doing the stuff in tunnels in the game, where the only light is a rotating yellow warning light, and mutated people with gasmasks.(Also something else that scares the bejesus out of me is the old Russian gas masks This is one. This is two.) I just tend to lose my biscuits. Then I have horrible nightmares..

crying I need to stop playing these games. They're destroying me.
those masks are cool, the game is awsome annoying in the fact that I had to upgrade my comp to play it but over all it is really fun... and your a little baby xp I'm only kidding you I did have a few WTF moments you know game from 12-3 am go done to get a drink and have a panic attack seeign something in the shadows... so yeah ^_^;  

GamerChik240

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:57 pm
Okay, almost done with Saints, just need to do a bonus mission and that wraps things up for me. I might do a tonne of side jobs, though seeing as they require a lot of frenetic movement, I don't think so.

And W-T-F, Microsoft is still off-line. How am I supposed to play Fallout 3 now?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:42 am
You could write a sad, angry rap song about it! M.C. Tubbytits feat. Douche-Bague shouting about how them microsoft niggers done gone stole my gamez. Represent fo realz spinnaz and bling ******** ******** b***h niggah yeah.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:07 pm
Oh dear. That post.. I have no words for it... sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:09 pm
Ha, while me and the sergeant are laying on the smack or whatever the ******** those darkies do these days while singing you'd be in the background shaking your booty. We'd throw handfuls of money at the ground, I'd light fags with them, stick Glocks into my trousers and make very questionable hand gestures.

Oh wait, an ironing board has more curves than your backside. xp  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:54 am
Someone is going to die in a drive by soon.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games