Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Marcus and ChaosPiedmon walked a short distance to meet up with Kirashimu. He looked over to the door and smirked. That image was all too familiar as he looked down at his digivice. "If you don't mind me Kirashimu, I'm gonna get this one." Marcus dropped his digivice back to his waist and popped his knuckles, flexing each finger and loving the popping sound. "Alright so this won't be to hard." Now at the black keyed keyboard, he began to type with nimble fingers. He started with an A and then moved to the next letter and then the next letter until he had typed out Asuramon. "I believe that this one is Asuramon, what do you think?" he asked before pressing the enter key.

Marcus was sure that he was right, but he would wait for a response from his teammate and would then press it once he got confirmation.

((Hmmm... assigned by the angels, how about Great Angels? There are three of us and I'm sure we each represent one of them xD))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:29 pm

[enter Zar from gear savana]
Zip landed not too far behind Kirashimu since he had been following him. Zip then went back into the digivice to be rested for when he was needed. "Well what do we do now I have no idea whats going on or any thing and who can we trust?" Zar asked kunemon and dokunemon who were sleeping on his shoulders from the flight but the question had woke them up and they were not happy because of it.

Well obviously dumbo we should just follow those 2 and procede to squish any one in our way." Dokunemon snapped at Zar because he needed his sleep. Kunemon yawns and replys to Zar, No we should just ask those 2 they don't know us we don't know them nothing to gain or lose." "ALWAYS DISAGREEING WITH MEH EH KUNEMON! Dokunemon shouted as he talked kunemon off Zars shoulder.

The two procede to scuffle and roll around which eventually made them bump into Kirashimu's and Marcus' legs. "Oh we are so sorry." Kunemon said as he go away from dokunemon panting from the fight. HEY! Speak for your self I'm not sorry they shouldn't have gotten in my way."Dokunemon said acting tough but knowing they could punt him all the way accross town.

"Hey sorry guys my bad I'm Zar and I um followed you here." Zar nervously as he pointed at Kirashimu. "Those are my digimon kunemon and dokunemon they are like brothers so they fight a lot.... Oh and shadramons around here some where." Zar said looking around. "Oh there he is on the roof of the building he doesn't like to talk much. So what are you guys up to I kinda spyed on the end of your battle at the savana. Also sorry for rambling I ramble when I get nervous." Zar said sighing and rubbing the back of his head.

ZarAburame

Schon Foust

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:37 pm

•°o.ODelgato Mi CorizonO.o°•

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

==== ☠ ====
Why must you push me so....

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Someone..free me from this enthrallment that binds me so...This desperation, the feeling of another somber day...is too much..I can no longer take it..

He slowly walks too the keyboard, his fingers lingering over the keys as his mind was not made up quite yet. His skin crawled as he typed each letter, patamon was extremely confident. "The first one is a Renamon I know it!" He yells in unison with Runoe's typing. He smirks, his lips spreading into a difficult and intricate smile.

He slowly pressed enter confirming that the Royal knights door was a Renamon before stepping down. He smiles again his finger lifting off the black keyboard. He grips his didvice and steps away, his fedora in his hand revealing his slightly curly brown hair.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
This desolation...it could not have been me..I am in bondage, this encasement too this place....Is now too much too take...
I am Delgado Mi Corizon, practitioner of the earth...

User Image

What must I do for respect....The last thing you will hear is the click of my rapier.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:50 pm

ChaosPiedmon turned curiously to inspect their follower. He looked down at the little big digimon, tempted to step on it. He then heard the boy begin to ramble and spoke once he was done. "A spy, huh? You know what we do to spies?" He asked coaxingly as a knife had materialized in his hand. He licked the tip of the blade and then fake sliced it across his neck, making a slicing noise with his mouth. He ended his display by pointing the knife at Zar in attempts to scare the boy

Marcus didn't bother to turn to face the boy as he continued to fiddle with the computer screen. "Cadiaver, you're gonna scare the boy with that." Still not looking at Zar he then began to speak to the boy, "Nothing that concerns you so you can take your little friends and go play somewhere else... This isn't the place for fun and games." He would have been nicer, but now wasn't the time. He had far too much on his mind for niceties.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Alex is cut-off by a sudden sense of urgency. He turns to the fortress door on the right, and sees the monitor. Of course he doesn't know that it's important, but as an accomplished tourist, he had to check it out anyway.
"Ah, hold that thought-"
Leomon jumps backwards, startled as Alex makes a sudden bee-line for the monitor. He stops in front of it, and looks at the door. There was an image of a digimon on it. It is blurry, but Alex takes a second to figure it out.
Alex thinks it's some kind of trivia game and wholeheartedly studies the door.
Leomon smacks his palm to his face. He forgot how scatterbrained Alex was, and it suddenly came back to him. it is rather embarrassing.
"E-excuse me."
He makes the slightest bow to the others in the group and hastily moves toward the door where Alex is.
A boy with a fedora, and Patamon passes Alex and start looking at the door as well.
Alex is too busy studying the image to even greet him, so he doesn't notice him go for the keyboard. It finally clicks in his head that it's a Sakuyamon. Alex is about to type it in when he hears "Renamon", and the swift typing of keys. Alex is startled into full consciousness. he tries to turn to the boy with the fedora, and stop him, but it's too late. Enter was already pressed and Alex falls to his knees.
"No! The answer was Sakuyamon!"
Leomon begins to suspect that there is more to the game than Alex thinks.
"Could this be a puzzle for the digimemo-"
Leomon is cut-off by Alex. He dusts himself off, and turns away from the door.
"Looks like we've lost the game. I wonder what the prize was...Oh well, let's get back to that digimemory Leomon!"
Alex begins to walk away, but Leomon stops him with a firm grip on his shoulder.
"Wait, I was trying to tell you this might be what leads us to the digimemory."
Alex laughs at his friend.
"Oh come on. That couldn't have been it. It was just a game. You see those kind of things everywhere these days."
Leomon has no idea how to convince Alex otherwise, and sighs in defeat.
"You've got to be kidding me..."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Zar is unphased by piedmons little show and instead took at as an empty threat. "Haha piedmon poor piedmon I have a king of the sky so please you don't intimidate me since your stuck down here."

Then Zar heard marcus's comment and looked and kunemon and dokunemon they were fumming. "HEY WHO ARE YOU CALLING LITTLE!", they both screamed at marcus.
"Dude you dont wanna make them mad just don't do it." Zar said with a terrified look on his face. Shadramon swooped down and grabed the two digimon and brought them back to Zar. "Well unless you want to fight the digimon of time and space." Shadramon spoke calmly.

ZarAburame

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:26 pm

The chaospiedmon chuckled hysterically. "You jest for I have no fear, I am fear. Bring what you may and I will cut it to ribbons." He continued to laugh at the boy with a flamboyant tone in his voice. As he waited for his tamer, he summoned two more knives and started to levitate as he started to juggle the knives, catching them by their sharpened blades and then throwing them back in the air. "Hohoho... I would love to see this 'King of the sky'."

Marcus heard noticed the appearance of another digimon and rolled his eyes. "Children these days... no respect for their elders..." Marcus stopped fiddling with the computer and turned to face the boy. He shook his head as he then looked at the ChaosPiedmon perform for his invisible audience like he did whenever he was bored.

"Oh how I miss the life on stage."
"Maybe you should have thought about that before he killed so many of them." Marcus sighed for a moment. "What is with me and picking up convict digimon. Hiro, Void, Yevon, Siegfried, and now you..."

"There was a saying that this one lady said before I bled her dry... We all unconsciously attract those that are most like us..." He began to recall the Babamon's wise words that she had used in an attempt to keep him from doing what he did best.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:39 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro looked at the strange Patamon and just ignored his foolishness. He saw that Sheriti can handle the Spirits puzzels so he decided to spy on Marcus. "That's the foo who cheated me in the tournament..... and I pity the foo....its time to check on how this guy has great strength....." Kiro thought. "Man...what would 007 do in a time like this....I'm out numbered....and I just joined the Spirits....they will think me as an enemy....better not get caught...." Krio then dodge rolled behind some machines to hide himself for the others and mainly Marcus and he team."

KiroMishima
Crew

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:43 pm

(I got 15 min. so let's make this quick)
Lance ignores everything and wanders off to a area.

Lance arrives in the town with no clue of digimon too summon out even in his spirit form. '' Lo-b-o-mo-n dedigivolve into me. ''. Lance waddles around until he bumps into a screen, '' Ohhh pretty colors, Hiandromon materialize. Use Atomic Ray and break the screen. ''. Hiandromon charges his attak.
(As you can see Lance has hit the level of drunkosity)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:32 am

Kazu recognises the blurry figure from his battle at file mountain.

"It's a Sakuyamon!" he smiled, he then saw a new tamer with a patamon punching in keys.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing!!! Your not even a Royal Knight! Veemon stop him!!!"

Veemon dashed forward and tackled the boy away from the control pad, Kazu rand over, grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him to his feet.

"Who the hell are you and tell me excactly why your messing up the Royal Knights advance?!"

Veemon was startled. He'd never seen Kazu act like this before.

"Kazu! Kazu! Calm down!!!" he tugged on Kazu's coat. "I'm sure we can handle the consequences..."

Kazu looked at Veemon then let go of the new boy. "Sorry Veemon...It's just, he swaggers up here like he owns the place, and without even asking any of us he punches in the wrong digimon...Like he-he's better than us!" Kazu punched his fist, he wouldn't have some newbie thinking he was better than him to!

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:05 am

Darkfire Karan
User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

Kiro looked at the strange Patamon and just ignored his foolishness. He saw that Sheriti can handle the Spirits puzzels so he decided to spy on Marcus. "That's the foo who cheated me in the tournament..... and I pity the foo....its time to check on how this guy has great strength....." Kiro thought. "Man...what would 007 do in a time like this....I'm out numbered....and I just joined the Spirits....they will think me as an enemy....better not get caught...." Krio then dodge rolled behind some machines to hide himself for the others and mainly Marcus and he team."

(Karan each teams room is completely seperated, as I said in my post. So you cant spy on them. Also, Delago, are you with the knights or the spirits? If it's the spirits, you should be with them and the others answer of Sakuyamon would be counted.

EDIT: Post will come once photobucket glitch fades.)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:41 am

Quote:
Username: Delgado Mi Corizon
Character name: Runoe Shigurey.
Team: Spirits, Why not e.e...I cannot fight with this didgmon very well...I need my terriermon like right now e.e
Link too tamer profile: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19986219&page=1

((This is the direct quote taken from the registration forum for this RP. Note that it does say spirits so does that mean Delgado's character's answer will not be counted?))

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:50 pm

(I wanted to make sure he put down the right thing.)

Soon after the words were typed, all three images were clear. All the guesses were correct. However, after the attack on the Royal Knight's door, it malfunctioned and did not open. The group would now have to open it by force. The Spirits' door and The Great Angels' doors opened perfectly. Behind these doors they would see another set of doors with a different image printed on them. Kirashimu said to his teammate, "Nice work Marcus. And it's fine Zar. You may be able to help us with this."

Spirits:

User Image

Great Angels:

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:12 pm

After a moment to allow the first computer to claim that her answer was correct, a long thing door, made of some Digi-steel slid open. She noticed how well the building was, and how others cared for it. The scent of fresh-made leather didn't bother her.
Unfortunately, the mood was ruined as Argomon murmured a comment and began to move forward.
Sheriti resisted the pain due to her bruised skin and began to follow the Digimon rather than lead herself. The scent of new-tire smell heavily filled the hallway indicating recent updates for this particular. Argomon was bothered by the scent as wrinkled formed above his lips while he scowled. His nostrils scrunched together in attempt to compact the hole in attempt to keep the odor out of his senses. Though, it was pointless to struggle. He showed his defeat by parting his lips and beginning and inhaling. This would continue until reaching the second stage.
Sheriti on the other hand was not a patroon. She grinned as her body indulged in the smell, accepting it as an aroma. The rails attached to the wall were cushioned by a black material that Sheriti compared it so much to New-Tire smell. Her moment of joy was noted as a sigh escaped her lips.
Then, the two arrived.
Displayed on the screen was another deformed image displaying a Digimon. The though of the both the Knights and the Mercenaries never passed her. In fact, she hadn't had a thought of those groups or team members at all since her return from the Vaccine Tower. She estimated two or three days passes since.
Across the room, the screen remained out of place. It was placed at the center of the room; the only accessory to the plain silver coated walls.
Argomon only stayed near the edge of the screen, already scanning the picture. Sheriti arrived shortly after.
"You have got to be kidding me." Sheriti spurred almost in a raillery tone. She had said that so quickly, that it seemed like her breath was sucked away from her lungs.
Argomon turned his attention toward her as Sheriti softly pushed her partner away from him. He would've entertained himself by merely observing the effete tamer, but the situation would be vapid. Sheriti flailed her hands above over the screen, missing a keyboard. So far the only two beings she could make out was Argomon and herself. Within in the room, or the large edifice, she saw the other spirits missing. Or they might have been misplaced.
"I've never seen that!" She emphasized the last word, directing it toward the picture displaced on the screen. For all she knew, she assumed it was some sort of Hybrid or armored Digimon.
"Aegisdramon."
Sheriti shot a look of disbelifed to the plant Digimon. Has he struck ill? Did Argomon actually offer assistance?
The tamer shifted her weight on another foot for better sustainance. She was thrown off; literally blown away. The last time Argomon even signaled his benevolent side was when she had barely entered the Digital world. But, even then, Sheriti now came to realize that it was merely an act. Argomon intended using her to free him of his prison, and now he plans to use her for other chores. Ones, that she does not know.
Reniko, her Devimon was subdued by Argomon. It was embarrassing to recall that moment, and she understood that Rniko wouldn't like to recall that moment as well. If Argomon was no assisted by another Viral Digimon, mimicking the form of a ram, then he would have won.
Sheriti paused and re-ordered her thought. Reniko 'might' have won.
She wanted to smack herself for even lacking faith and confidence in her first companion, but what else could she do?
The female tamer kept her suspicions against Argomon. This was not like him before, but when the monitor casted a deep blue screen she did not complain. Not that it was late to restate an answer. Sheriti feared that she would be tazered by Argomon if she reflected misbehavior. In this case for the spirits, it signaled that the computer was processing the answer given.
Sheriti ran her fingers through her hair, painfully breaking tangles or knots. This event was spurring so many new Digimon, she could not determine whether it was wise to cheer or be concerned from the new species. "I've never-"
"It's not relevant in this matter. That Digimon has long been spotted during my time....."

Im Windspirit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Marcus suppressed a groan as Kirashimu invited the boy to join with them. He had hoped that this would be something left up to them, but he then figured that an extra head wouldn't hurt if they encountered anyone from the other teams. "Fine... he can come, but he'd better not get in the way." Marcus rolled his eyes and stepped through the door and crossed the long corridor to the next door.

Cadaiver chuckled and followed after Marcus. He was still floating in the air, acting as if he were swimming in the air except for the fact that he was laying on his stomach with his head resting on his hands. He kicked his feet behind him lightly so that he would propel through the air behind Marcus. "Oh... ever the accepting one, are we? I believe all these run ins have made you go soft..."

Marcus tried his best to ignore the ChaosPiedmon's taunting and stopped in front of the next door. It looked the same as the last door with a keypad standing under a screen that displayed a distorted image of a digimon. Marcus sighed at how trivial this was. He then turned his head to look at Zar, "Hey kid, think you know this one? I got the last so if you're gonna tag along better make yourself useful."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games