Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:35 am

Draco sigh, after spending the last minute thinking of where the Sulaimon Diamonds would be he had given up. "Guess I will have to do it the hard way." He said to himself, pushing himself up from his face in the sand, "OK Lets go." He said to Umon. Draco started to head off in a random direction.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:10 am

((charie and gryphonmon exit to network city))

beylese

Spicy Egg

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:23 am

It was a cold evening, not freezing by any means, merely cold, which was why Kaya was alone at the lake, staring down at the water with unseeing eyes while the numerous digimons who usually occupied the banks of the lake had run off to find warmth under the heavy foliage of the forest. The young girl crossed her arms and held them close to her chest, willing the cold skin to warm. She was shivering, cold, her lips were blue, had been for a long time
"By Azulongmon it´s cold"
Kaya breaths came out as tiny white clouds, they drifted through the heavy air for a few moments before they disappeared, Kaya stared at them, fascinated and blew out a few more in a childish attempt to starve of the boredom creeping in one her.
She sighed heavily as she shifted her gaze from the shimmering lake water to the sky above, the first evening star shone like a tiny sun above the digital world
"Kaya"
It would seem that the girl was not as alone as she thought.
The dark tamers turned her head towards the direction of the voice, her golden eyes seemed to glow as she lay her eyes on the digimon
"Good Evening Wizardmon, I'm glad to see your back. How was the real world?"
The wizard tilted his head to the side with a smile, or... it seemed like a smile, it was hard to tell when the girl could see nothing but the top half of the older digimons face but she assumed it when his warm yes turned into crescents
"Oh it was quite nice, but I must admit that I am glad to be back"
The digimon suddenly paused and walked towards the human until his gloved hand came into contact with the girl pale skin, a sad sigh escaped dry lips
"Kaya you are freezing... Move over"
Kaya recurrently obeyed, scooting over so that the digimon could sit on the large stone next to her. The male draped part of his lone cape over her shoulder with a smile
"There, much better"
The girl nodded gratefully and turned her attention to the sky above, another star had appeared, this one weaker than the first.
The human and digimons sat there in the silence and watched the stars appeared, neither of them said anything, neither of them moved, they didn't need to. A white light appeared briefly and raced across the sky, Kaya closed her eyes with a smile.
Make a wish..
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Draco had spent the last hour or so following the beach, trying to find out where in the digital world he was. He had no luck in finding anything he noticed, only that his metal arm didn't react well with the cold. He shivered, rubbing the cold metallic arm of his. "Ah, what a lovely night." He said to himself.

He normally would have used one of his digimon to scout out the area and find his way back to Network city, but his digivice has gone blank. Like it needed its power for something. Draco had given up and started to wander.

Draco had forgotten about Sulaimon for now, he needed to focus a little more on getting back to someplace he could stay the night. Draco was soon side tracked, he loved the night and the stars in the sky seemed bright tonight.

He had continued to wander, enjoying the time he had by himself. As he wanted he noticed a wizardmon, and what was this? A tamer! Maybe she could help him with the shelter he needed. He smiled, moving towards the tamer and digimon. "Good evening! Pleasant Night out isn't it?" he called out.

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:18 am

(( I am definetly not pleased with this post but it will have to do confused ))

Both Kaya and Wizardmon seemed to start at the sudden appearance of the boy, both had been so focused on the beautiful night sky above that they had not heard the boy approach. Both heads turned towards the direction of the voice, wary yet curious to see who the unknown person was. Kaya leaned backwards in order to see the other tamer, the moonlight highlighted the silver necklace around her neck and made her hair glow like stale blood in the darkness.
The Wizardmon at the girls side, a young digimon who had lived several lives and remembered them all, was the first one to react, he smiled politely at the boy, tipping his hat in acknowledgement
"Why yes, but rather cold"
Kaya nodded silently, lips curving into a smile as well
"More like incredibly cold!"
The girl shifted, placing one leg over the other as she stared down at the other tamer from the rock. A moment of silence followed before Wizardmon gestured towards the boy, obviously not pleased with how his tamer handled the situation, when he spoke it was as if listening to a kind uncle admonishing a younger niece
"Why don't you introduce us Kaya, I am sure the young man would like to know who he is speaking to"
The redhead nodded immediately, a red blush found it´s way to her cheeks as she chucked in nervous embarrassment, it had been such a long time since she met another tamer
"Oh right! Sorry"
The pale girl shifted her gaze from her digimon to the other tamer, sending him a blinding smile
"My name is Kaya and this.."
She stole the hat atop Wizardmons head, earning a surprised yelp from the shocked digimon who stared at her with wide eyes as she placed the hat on her own head
".Is my partner Wizardmon"
The girl moved over and slid down the side of the rock, out of the flabbergasted wizards reach with a chuckle while he tried to get his precious hat back, no such luck..
Kaya took a moment to make sure the hat sat just right before she walked towards the other tamer.
She stopped about half a metre from his, a comfortable distance, eyes showing nothing but a welcoming warmth and a playful shimmer of life
"It is nice to meet you"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:59 am

Draco smiled towards the tamer and digimon. He was starting to like these to, even if the girl seemed a little distant at first. "Pleased to meet you as well." He said. He stood up straight, he want to make a tiny show of his introduction today. He flourished his hand in the air. "I am Draco, the One Armed, Hated by the Angels, and Seeker of Sulaimon." He announced, bowing deep. He enjoyed the titles he had just made up for himself, maybe if he told people them enough they might start calling him by them.

Draco stood up again, looking at the girl for real this time, trying to take in as many details as he could. "Are you alright?" He asked, noticing the blue lips, hoping it wasn't just a brand of lipstick.

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:01 am

Kaya stared at the other tamer, confusion evident in her amber eyes as she lifted a hand to her lips.
Wizardmon interrupted promptly, soaring from his perch on the rock down to Kaya and Draco where he snatched his hat back with a quite sigh
“She is fine, just cold which is why we are going home RIGHT now!”
Kaya crossed her arms with a chuckle, shivering much to Wizardmon horror but she did not seem to mind at all. The girl was wearing nothing but a white tank top and grey trim pants, a black leather pouch attached to her belt hang loosely on her hip complementing her slender figure, her copper red hair shone in the moonlight as did the silver necklace and bracelet adorning her wrists, three crest hung around her neck in the silver chain, two where hidden behind the one on the front, the crest of love. The female tamer would have looked stunning was it not for the blue lips and constant shivering that seemed to wreck havoc on the young teenagers body.
The forest behind her seemed dark and dangerous when compared to the innocent looking girl, there was a beauty and softness hidden in her eyes and figure that made her seem almost aglow with life.
A strong wind rushed through the leafs and trees, creating a fearsome howling not unlike a wolfs while a single flash of light rushed across the sky followed by a loud roar of thunder from above.
An Elecmon, young and frightened by the sudden sound, ran from his hiding place near the forest edge and took cover in a hollow tree, a loud chorus of frightened voices, bird like screech's and yelps from canines and felines alike rose in surprise at the sound before they fell silent once more when icy needles of water started pouring down from the darkening sky above, the moon disappeared behind a cloud, leaving the world to it´s own darkness.
Wizardmons eyes narrowed in discomfort, Kaya sneezed, drooping her arms to her sides in defeat, there was no chance of getting warm in this weather.
The water soaked her clothes immediately, leaving her looking like a drowned Gatomon.
“I think Wizardmon might be right”
The Wizard nodded silently, but Kaya´s focus was on Draco and not her smaller partner
“Do you have anywhere to go Draco? Cause you can definitely come with us if you want to, an enemy of the angels are definitely a friend of mine, I would love to know what you did to piss the feather balls off so much”
The girl reached down into the black pouch hanging at her side and found her digivice there amongst various items, pocket knifes and folded pieces of paper.
The device was black with pink design on it and seemed to fit Kaya nicely, the edge on it were smooth and soft and the colours clashed against each other horribly but it was fascinating to say the least. She held the device close to her chest, staring at Draco expectantly.
It would be a lie to say that she was only trying to be polite, the boy had a title and was an enemy of the angels, to befriend him could prove to be a wise decision, and if he was not already on the dark side... well, a little nudge in the right direction never killed anyone...
And she was feeling rather lonely, digimons weren't people and she often found herself missing human company.
“So, do you wanna come with us? At Least until the storm has passed?”
As if on cue another flash of light raced across the sky followed by a roll of thunder that made the earth vibrate and recoil in awe.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:57 am

Draco only nodded. He rubbed at his right shoulder again, it seem neither of them were prepared for this weather. When the lightning flashed in the sky he jumped, suddenly not feeling so safe with a metal arm. "I think I should go with you. I don't think I would survive out here." he said. He wished he could have stayed to enjoy the thunderstorm, he loved them. When the lightning flashed it both terrified and excited him. He stared out at the dark clouds. "The Angels? It was easy to bug them, I guess stole a digimon from them." He said, a bit dreamily.

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:54 am

Kaya stared at Draco in awe, amber eyes wide open
“You stole a digimon! No wonder they are pissed at you, they wouldn't leave me alone since I stole Kit and Angel from them”
The girl held the black and pink digivice in a stretched arm, facing the forest while the device started glowing, shifting from a blue to a grey light while several streams of data poured out of it, gathering to form a creature in uneasy waves of light. Kaya kept her eyes locked on the form, willing the digimon to appear. Green and white numbers and signs flickered and flashed before they melted together and re-shaped the raw sphere of data lighting up the lake.
Wizardmon backed away to a safe distance, the glowing and pulsating sphere shimmered dangerously and then split into two smaller balls of data and started growing, forming the outline of two huge canine creatures, streams of numbers formed two identical snouts and wing like appendages appeared on the data beings back. The green and white glow intensified, long tendrils of computer codes reached out into the air and withdrew each passing second, coiling itself around the midriff of the white creature to the left, the temperature dropped for a second, making Kaya flinch and the water in the lake freeze before the green data seemed to expand rapidly, making the temperature rise until the grass around the appearing beings feet withered away and the raindrops disappeared in clouds of steam before they could reach the being.
Finally, the data shaped itself just right and the two identical beings stood side by side, empty shells with glowing eyes and numerous signs dis and re appearing on their glowing luminous skin, a dark colours started from the tip of the green canines ears and stretches from there to the entire body while a whiter colour did the same for the other, stripes of grey and silver criss crossed over the two wolves bodies and they opened their eyes very suddenly, snarling and flashing their teeth at the cold rain. The white wolf, shook it´s entire body, stretching and snapping its jaws shut with a feline grace while the dark wolf threw it´s head back and howled towards the sky before it too stretched, obviously glad to be out of the digivice.
The two wolfs turned their attention to the two humans standing before them, the white wolf sniffed softly, eyeing the male tamer with a sharp curiosity while the black wolf bristled and snarled, baring his teeth and clawing at the ground, seemingly ready to jump and tear the male limb from limb. Kaya turned to Draco, smiling and feeling much more comfortable now that she had some of her other digimons near her
“Draco this is Gururumon and Thrax”
The girl shifted, silently beckoning the pale wolf closer to them
“They´ll take us home in no time, I´ll ride Thrax and you´ll ride Gururumon, he´s harmless.. or she... AH! You should be able to ride him without any trouble”
The wolf, much paler than it´s cousin Garurumon yet bigger stepped forwards, still sniffing and inched closer to the boy, head cocked to one side, curiously eyeing the other tamer.
The wolf was almost as big as the black Garurumon but possessed the kind eyes watching Draco made it seem less petrifying, not at all like the black snarling monster standing behind it .
Kaya nodded to herself, walking towards Thrax
“Saddle up whenever your ready Draco. Thrax, down please”
The virus digimon growled threateningly but lay down on the damp grass, ears pressed flat against his head to keep the water out of them. Kaya pulled herself up onto the massive digimons flank and then swung herself onto it´s back. She leaned forwards and grabbed hold of the wing like appendages on the black Garurumons back. The wolf seemed to be seething
"Why the hell did you bring us out in this weather girl! It´s freezing!!"
Kaya sighed dramatically, stroking the furious virus digimons head with a playful smirk
"I guess I just like the smell of wet dog Thrax"
The canine growled, clearly not finding the joke funny at all but kept his jaws shut, scowling at Draco as if the boy was to blame for every single raindrop on the wolfs hide.

Wizardmon had used the distraction to disappear into the forest, without a doubt to harvest some of the special magical herbs that only grew in thunderstorms to use for his potions.

Meanwhile, forgotten by both Kaya and Thrax who were much to busy bickering like an old married couple, Gururumon crept closer to Draco, growling softly and eyeing his metallic arm warily
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:15 am

Draco nodded. "You have no idea... the guy they sent to stop me did this to me." He told her, pointing to the black metal arm he had. "But I digress, we should move on." He said.
He watched as the data began to form itself, smiling as he remembered Nora back when he was around. Draco shook his head, no point in thinking about that. He nodded to Kaya. "Your two digimon are beautiful digimon." he said, turning to focus on Gururumon. "Hello." he said, smiling widely at the digimon. He didn't move closer yet, letting it get use to him first. "I am Draco." He noticed the dog digimon looking at black arm. "So you don't like this? Why not? It is just metal."

Draco_Lord

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:28 am

Val the Valkyrimon was rushing forward as fast as he could. He had recently received an order from his master, Toan, to deliver a message to SkullBarukimon, who was last spotted around this area "Sure why spend time being with a beautiful woman when i can meet a bag of bone" He'd complain. He was happily enjoying the company of a Lotusmon when he had receive the order from his horrible master. Of course he couldn't refuse it or he be severely punished but still he should at least be able to have some rights.

Val had stopped after a few hours of flying to get some rest. He looked at the scenery around him to see a beautiful lake in front of a large forest that spread on for miles. he went up to the lake as he bent down and cupped his hand. he scoop up some water and took a nice long drink as he became aware of his surrounded. he notice a girl and a boy tamer talking to each other about a 50 feet away. The girl look harmless but something told him that she be trouble. The boy on the other hand seems somewhat familiar but he couldn't know why. It not everyday you see a tamer with a mechanical arm, but if he doesn't remember him then he guess the kid wasn't that important. Val grab another handful of water and took another drink.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:47 am

(Toan you do know that there´s a storm right now, like.. thunder and rain, right? I will apologize right away, I'm at school right now so... The post it not as good as it could have been)

Kaya took a moment to stare at the boy´s metal arm, a frown marring her face as she gazed down at him from Thrax back
"Yes the Angel can be quite... unforgiving.."

"No!"
Hands holding her, wings fluttering while they dragged her with them into the cage, throwing her into a corner
"You heard him, your memory will be erased tomorrow at dawn, your digimons partners will be erased from existence, you will never see them again"
Tears, she was shaking in fear, fighting the chains holding her back
"No! You cant take them away from me, I love them! I cant live without them! They are my family!!"
Silver helmets, none of the angels ever showed their eyes, they hid behind shinning metal, hiding their eyes so no one could see how rotten they were inside
"You will never know you ever had them, you will never remember that you lost them"
Pain, pure agony, she screamed.
She was thankful Metamormon saved her before they could finish it...

The girl shook her head to clear it of the memories,she hated the angels, that simple, she hated them, they represented everything that was wrong in the digital world, stuck up b*****d..
The tamer sighed heavily, absentmindedly stroking Thrax side to calm him as he growled at a strange birdman digimon who had landed near the lakeside.

Gururumon tilted his/her head, ears flicking back and forth while it leaned towards the boy until it´s cold snout touched his arm, giving the appendage a gentle shove as if to see if it was real.
The dog seemed to be happy with that and lay down with a feline grace worthy of a Nefertimon, barking softly in encouragement in an attempt to make Draco crawl onto it´s back. The rain seemed to fall stronger, almost hurting when it hit the two tamers bare skin.
Kaya fiddled with a lock of her hair, humming contently to herself as she watched sparks of lightning shoot across the sky above.
The wind howled louder, drowning out the girls voice as she began humming "It´s raining it´s pouring" much to the lack Garurumon delight.
He hated music.

Little Pinch of Ginger

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:18 am

Draco decided that he shouldn't push the subject any farther, it seemed to upset Kaya. He guessed he was lucky, the only damage to him was physical, who knows what else the angels could do to a person. He smiled at her. "So where is your home?" He asked.

Draco looked down at Gururumon, letting the digimon get use to him. It seemed to accept his arm now. Draco grinned, petting its head before climbing onto it. He stared out at the storm, loving it. "I wonder if Chrome Digiziod is a conductor of electricity?" He asked himself, "Ah well. I will find out soon enough."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:13 am

Kaya looked back at Draco over her shoulder when Thrax turned around, pawing at the ground with angry growls as he prepared to run
"Spiral castle at the moment, the dark master are all partners of mine, we´ll be there in a few minutes"
A flash of lightning lit up the sky and Thrax took off with a roar at Kaya´s command.

Gururumon stood still, patiently awaiting the boys signal.
It was the first time it carried an unknown rider on it´s back, it was a strange feeling but the boy seemed okay

Little Pinch of Ginger

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:18 am

Draco nodded, this should be interesting. "Ok. Onwards!" He exclaimed, pointing forward at the Black Gururumon, waiting for the one he was riding to follow after it.

Draco was looking forward to this, he had never met the dark masters. They might be cool. He smiled, suddenly remembering Sulaimon. Maybe they would know about him!
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games