Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:33 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Hao slash the ball of energy in half with his blade in one swing. "Omega Blade, it doesn't matter, your still not strong enough to stand against to me."

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Matt switch toShinegreymon then activated Burst Mode " YOur only a mega who probably can barely defeat a burstmode mega"

i3 tails Yagura

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:29 am

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Hao Stab his blade into the ground "Come at it then and you find out what i can do"

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:05 am

Matt turned into magnagarurumon then landed on the ground "Ya Really MAGNA ROCKETS" a series of rockets zoomed at incredible speed "Barrel Shot" Matt then shot off six shot right after the missiles

i3 tails Yagura

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:59 am

Hao hold out his hand and fired a death cannon causing one of it to explode causing the others to follow in a chain reaction, then out of the smoke Hao appear right in front of magnagarurumon and slash him with his sword.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:31 am

"We've got to be careful here. No telling what we could run into out here."
"Nothing too bad just a-"
Isamu quickly clapped a hand over his partner's big mouth "You are not jinxing us again."

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Before ImperialDramon hit matt he released a series of missiles at point blank range "Wrong move" Magnagarurumon stepped back breathing a bit heavily then switch into M.Gargomon. "THIS ENDS NOW" Matt shot to large missiles at hao then a series of smaller coming at all angles
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:54 pm

all the missile exploded on impoact (Your right in front of me you know so this should effect you too) causing major explosion. Slowly the explosion begin to clear. Toan gave a chuckle "Poor fool, he think it over. Wrong, this match just begun hasn't hao" Toan said as the explosion cleared and reveal large flame colored wings covering Hao. The wings moved aside revealing Hao as another digimon "Slide evolution....Seraphimon bm"

shadow toan

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Matt smiled as he was effected by the blast but changed into Shinegreymon B,m" It will be over soon" Matt said disfusing with shine greymon and now standing behind him
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:28 pm

Hao tok a step forward as the fireball begin to burn above his head "Couldve sworn i already defeat that form"

shadow toan

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:34 pm

Shinegreymon smiled as he gripped his sword "You did but you see I anen't the form I am the actual digimon!" Razor charged at hao swinging his sword

MAtt stood by panting and looking at hao "Nice job"
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:38 pm

Toan took out a coin and toss it in the air the same moment Shinegreymon strike. Hao disappear before they made contact. Toan caught the coin as Hao said from behind Shinegreymon "Where are you attacking?" the fireball above his head muiltiply 7 times around shien greymon and made a fire tornado with the strength of magma

shadow toan

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Razor smiled "Nice good old man but" Razor Slammed his sword into the tornado and turned the opposite way putting full force him disable the tornado "You never think less of my strength" Shinegreymon charged at hao again but this time he head with his shiled in the front and sword in the back

Matt smiled and took out his guitar and started playing a song seeing as he was trying to recover from the fusion damage
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Hao hold out his hand as a fire ball form infront of his hand. Red energy begin to form around the fire ball as if charging the attack. Hao fired out a blast of red energy stronger then the death cannon that able to consume shine greymon as if he was a chew toy

shadow toan

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Razor smiled again "Final Shine burst" A large fiery bursthit the energy blast cancelling each other out "I've Gotten stronger from that agumon who almost got deleted from those stupid kiwimon"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games