Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:39 am

Hogwarts Express Spring Term 2009
User Image

You stand in front of King's Cross Station and look at your ticket. It indicates a one way ticket to the prestigious Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It also shows that your train would be leaving at 11 AM at Platform 9 3/4.

You look around confused and scratch your head. You are standing between the Platforms 9 and 10 and can't seem to find the 3/4. Immediately a bustle of weirdly dressed people cross your path and calmly pass through a wall. Intrigued, you find yourself wanting to cross the same barrier. With a deep breath, you fall through the invisible to be met with sudden darkness.

You keep moving ahead and suddenly your vision reveals a grand train before you. You rub your eyes and look up to see the sign that reads, "Platform 9 3/4".

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:40 am

Train Schedule

User Image

March 2 - March 4

• [9:00 a.m. PST] - Train Arrives @ Hogsmeade Train Station (Platform 9 3/4)
  • [Noon Time] - Trolley Witch does rounds
  • [Evening] - Hogwarts Express still awaits student arrivals
Same schedule repeats until March 4

March 5 - 7

• [11 a.m. PST] - Train departs from King's Cross Train Station
  • [12:00 p.m. PST] - Trolley Witch makes final rounds
Same schedule repeats until March 7

March 8

• [10:00 a.m. PST] - Arrives at Hogsmeade Train Station
  • [5:00 p.m. PST] - Carriages and Boats arrive at Station
  • [8:00 p.m. PST] - Start of Term Feast

HPGoG Train Conductor

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:42 am

Students Aboard
User Image

User Image
Fearless (FearlessDare)
Ann (Miss Love Tantei)
Kitty (Animekitty47)
Tabby (Tabby507)
Angel (YourDest1ny)
Elaine (Valkyrie-Chii-Chan)
Destiny (Tha True Dest1ny)
Zack (zack_rockstar_EDGE)

User Image
Cora (TheLadyCora)
Ashley (Lorrieta)
Neavah (the_cereal_queen)
Juni (Junimaia)
Amber (angel 214)
Professor Valentine (The Avatar Nymph)

User Image
Sam (cocosam)
Miranda (x_Mama We All Go To Hell)
Lyra (Lyra Elizabeth)
Sarah (SarahJayne42 cool

User Image
Kamalia Mingan (DownAzzLette)
Summer Westyn (Summer_Breeze1507)
Katie (Est_monte_de_Dieu)
Rayne (p i n k i s h r a y n e)
Kaelyn (Kaelyn_giselle)

House Post Count

Gryffindor: 76
Hufflepuff: 43
Ravenclaw: 100
Slytherin: 77
House-elves: --

Last update
p.75
Last Poster : p i n k i s h r a y n e @ 10:46 am (GMT -7 hours)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:44 am

Hello and welcome to the Hogwarts Express. As most of you know this place is the first step for newly sorted students. Like many terms, the Hogwarts Express is used to meet and greet housemates and people from other houses. I guess you can call this a sort of pre-House Unity project.

Aside from the general information. Here are a few reminders on the Hogwarts Express:

If this is your first year at HPGoG and at the Hogwarts Express, just to let you know, this is a roleplay thread only.

Just a reminder, Erik the Train Conductor, was hired to make my life easier by conducting the progression of the roleplay. So if you see him posting in italics and in regular font (with the color olive), he's posting the next stage of this journey.

Madam Willow, our Trolley Witch will be circulating the train every so often. As lunch and dinners arrive, she will be around to roleplay the food distributing in the train.

At the last day of the train ride, either I or the Train Conductor will direct first years to the boats and all other students to the horseless carriages.

I guess that's all for now. I'll see you all at events and maybe even the Start of Term Feast. Hope you all have a nice train ride.

Professor_Adonis
Captain

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:00 am

Erik, the train conductor, dusted off his uniform. It had been a long break for the Hoggy Express and finally it seemed it was time to go back to school for the little witches and wizards. He ruefully ran his fingers through his stubble and thought a nice shave would do when he was through controlling the magical tracks. It would be at least 5 days before they got through King's Cross to the Hogsmeade Train Station.

Brushing his blond locks from his forehead, Erik secured his hat over his head. He checked his pocket watch, which read "8:59 am" only a few seconds til 9. He took a few seconds and wondered what the Trolley Witch was up to and he knew he would see her somehow throughout the train ride.

He took a swig of water from his canteen and wiped his mouth, cleared his throat, and screwed back the lid to this bottle. Erik stuck his head out the window and counted down. When it struck 9, he yelled, "ALL ABOARD!!!"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:51 am

"Yaozzahs!" Fearless screamed as she boarded the train. "I'm the first!" Happily, she ran into the first compartment and threw her heavy trunk onto the floor and running out again. "Hello, Train Conductor!" She smiled and waved a humongous greeting towards the train conductor. Finding nothing to do, she went into her compartment and took out a notebook, scribbling furiously on it, she excitedly await the other pupils to board the train. How I wish I've got my guitar with me, She thought wistfully.

MikeDrawl

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:10 am

Erik nodded his head to the young missus, "Welcome aboard." He took a long drag from his cigarette.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:15 am

Ann bounced onto the platform, "Oh joy, a new term!" She takes her cat Aiko's paws into her hands and swings both of them around, "Oh Aiko! This is so exciting!!!" She runs towards train and yells a greeting to Erik the Train Conductor, "'ello Mr. Erik! Nice to see you again." She gave a wide smile and rushed off to find an empty compartment.

Miss Love Tantei

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:16 am

Kitty stepped on the train, levitating her trunk ahead of her, and carrying Rasey the barn owl's cage. She saw the conductor and waved to him. "Hi!" Kitty wandered down the aisle, peeking in the compartments. Am I the only one here? she wondered just before finding Fearless writing in a compartment. "Hi Fearless! Are you writing? Drawing? Mind if I join you?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:39 am

"Of course I don't." Fearless smiled as she slid open the compartment door for Kitty. "Just writing some lyrics. I learned how to play the guitar during the holidays, so I'm itching for a guitar now. I may need some of your magic." Fearless said, her eyes twinkling. "Can you magic one out for me? I can sing you a song in return." Fearless said, trying to persuade Kitty to transfigure a guitar for her.

[[Kitty! Quickly post your reply! I'm going to bed already. It's like two in the morning in my place. Oh, and I started a role-play. Do check it out. :] ]]

MikeDrawl

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:20 pm

::Kamalia Mingan walks onto the Hogwarts Express with her black cat named Luna that has the brightest green eyes you've ever seen, and a black owl w/strange blue eyes, named Tala in her owl cage, for the first time!!Being a first year, wondering where to go!! Decides to go ahead bring Tala to the animal campartment first!! Then decides to walk down the corridor some and sees an empty compartment and goes into it! Puts Luna on a seat! Sits down, puts Luna in lap and pulls out a potions book to read for awhile."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:04 pm

*Summer Westyn arrives to the platform already in her Slytherin robes, wand in hand, while her older sister Trista levitates her owl alongside them.*
Trista: You take care. Write me every chance you get. I'm so proud you made it to Slytherin. Mom and Dad would be proud too. I will let them know once you are settled.
*she hands over the small cage with the tiny brown and white elf owl. Making sure he doesn't sit near any toads, they are rather appetizing to him, she settles her things and begins to search for a seat.*
Kamalia! Can I join you?

Summer_Breeze1507

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:08 pm

::I look up from my book:: "Sure Summer you know you can!! Are you excited?!?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:10 pm

Of course I'm excited! Haha!
*she settles down in her compartment and begins scribling on a sheet of parchment with her peacock feather quill pen*
How long have you been seated? I just arrived myself, after saying goodbye to my sister.

Summer_Breeze1507

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games