Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5494 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:27 pm
Well being not all that popular, I didn't think we'd get our stuff stolen. Maybe we're cooler than I thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:31 pm
Our formats are top notch, along with our ideas! We have a highly professional looking guild simply from that alone.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:32 pm
Do those other guilds know that they've had their stuff stolen?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:33 pm
We do indeed, it just took us forever to get here.

And now we feel the sting of being a guild of professionals. THE SERFS DARE RISE UP AND EMULATE US!  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:34 pm
iOath
Do those other guilds know that they've had their stuff stolen?

Looking it over, they didn't take the stat system from Hidden Villages. But I swear it's from somewhere. I know a few of those taijutsu styles are from another guild I'm in, or at least one is.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:44 pm
Feel free to join in on the conversation at any point.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23244675

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:46 pm
Hm...I think I'll just sit back and let AandOE handle this. I'm not much of a people person, so I'd only make it worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:50 pm
I plan on making it a lot worse.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:53 pm
I don't have anything to contribute, so I'll just sit back and watch the fun. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:01 pm
Oooh, qurl. Boutta grab some poppin' corn.  

iOath

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:05 pm
Well, I got what I wanted. Let's see if it stays out of that guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:30 pm
She locked the guild, but I managed to pm the leader the below message. Yes, I do know that quite a number are not my personal creations, but I was acting within my abilities as a guild founder.

Quote:
My apologies then, as I request the following to be removed post-haste from your number of guilds, as they belong solely to my creation & maintenance:

• Bukijutsu: Shunkan no Hagane, Santoryu, Death by Stealth And Silence, Nunchaku Kata, Akira Style, Paralyzing Fear of Death, Sobagai Deba Sentou, Shigure Souen, Hakyoku-ken no Kata, Tetsu no Ryu, Juurai Toorima, Honshi Art, Seven Sword Dance, Kyoukan Ya, Doki Yari, Kiss of Flesh & Steel, and Fuu no Odachi.

• Taijutsu: Sazanami, Konohagakure no Taijutsu, Pai Qua Quan (), Haraise, The Hachimon, Kaiser Fist, Kumogakure no Taijutsu, The Elegant Flow of Water, Iwagakure no Taijutsu, Mirror Image, Tame Za Kyokudo, Black Leg Style, Great Justice, and Xinyi Liuhe Quan.

• All of Kugutsu, Genjutsu, Kuchiyose & Senjutsu, Maruton, Eiseijutsu, Raiton, Katon, Fuuton, Doton, and Suiton.

• Kekkei Genkai: Aburame, Ukyo, Bakuton, Byakugan, Hatake, Hyouton, Jiton, Kaguya, Mokuton, Nara, Origami no Dara, Ranton, & Shakuton.

• The formatting for your classes, including attributes, chakra pool increases, etc. Your subclasses except for 'Enchantment', 'Advanced Ninjutsu', & 'Sealer'.

• The Training Systems & Monetary System.

In all, I do believe that more than half of your guild belongs rightfully to me & my associates.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:32 pm
So report it? twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:34 pm
Please do so with the utmost haste.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:38 pm
AandOE
She locked the guild, but I managed to pm the leader the below message. Yes, I do know that quite a number are not my personal creations, but I was acting within my abilities as a guild founder.

Quote:
My apologies then, as I request the following to be removed post-haste from your number of guilds, as they belong solely to my creation & maintenance:

• Bukijutsu: Shunkan no Hagane, Santoryu, Death by Stealth And Silence, Nunchaku Kata, Akira Style, Paralyzing Fear of Death, Sobagai Deba Sentou, Shigure Souen, Hakyoku-ken no Kata, Tetsu no Ryu, Juurai Toorima, Honshi Art, Seven Sword Dance, Kyoukan Ya, Doki Yari, Kiss of Flesh & Steel, and Fuu no Odachi.

• Taijutsu: Sazanami, Konohagakure no Taijutsu, Pai Qua Quan (), Haraise, The Hachimon, Kaiser Fist, Kumogakure no Taijutsu, The Elegant Flow of Water, Iwagakure no Taijutsu, Mirror Image, Tame Za Kyokudo, Black Leg Style, Great Justice, and Xinyi Liuhe Quan.

• All of Kugutsu, Genjutsu, Kuchiyose & Senjutsu, Maruton, Eiseijutsu, Raiton, Katon, Fuuton, Doton, and Suiton.

• Kekkei Genkai: Aburame, Ukyo, Bakuton, Byakugan, Hatake, Hyouton, Jiton, Kaguya, Mokuton, Nara, Origami no Dara, Ranton, & Shakuton.

• The formatting for your classes, including attributes, chakra pool increases, etc. Your subclasses except for 'Enchantment', 'Advanced Ninjutsu', & 'Sealer'.

• The Training Systems & Monetary System.

In all, I do believe that more than half of your guild belongs rightfully to me & my associates.

I find it completely reasonable. You're one of the few mods to ever do anything.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5494 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games