Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5494 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:39 pm

*Chuckles* Some buxom beauty just popping out of the package... it might be fun to watch them open it and get a box full of bustiers.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:40 pm

*Shrugs* I don't see why not. Miro can come if she wants too…she's a big girl. wink I probably won't be able to squeeze you in until after the Holiday though. I'm a woman in very high demand. Plus that would give me some time to get a hold of Ryzan. I'll be in touch.

*Grins at Vassnta and walks away over to the rest of the group.* Well I had better say goodnight. I have to get my beauty sleep and William is probably wondering what is taking me so long. wink Goodnight all. User Image *Waves at everyone and then takes her leave through her office, past the security entrance, down the corridor and into her Chambers.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:40 pm

And it was so nice getting to know Gilda! I had only seen her in brief passing when I first arrived here in Geezerville, I really had a good time running it. 4laugh She finally decides to grab herself another slice of cake as she resumed her conversation with Kat. Well who knows, maybe there's a flesh light hidden in the package. The last auction we had had a lot of rumors going about with one of the contestants so maybe this package had that contestant as the model? Who knows, I just know that most of the guys and a couple of ladies have been bidding crazy for it. rolleyes Good night mistress!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:45 pm

She waved to Psy as she left the bar and turned back to Lia & Brat.

"Box full of bustiers? rofl Now that might be worth bidding on, but I think I own almost all of the ones available around here. lol "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:47 pm

*Waves goodnight to Psy* Sleep well. *Shakes her head at the bidding wars* It'll be interesting to find out what's in them. *Realizes it's about time for her to head out as well and finishes her drink.*

((Work tomorrow, hopefully my not on vacation co-worker is there... fortunately the phones have been quiet.))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:50 pm

((Understandable hun, hopefully work will go slowly for you))

Well we'll just have to find out when its all done shan't we?
mrgreen

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:51 pm

{{Flesh light xd }}

I'll be sure to ask her. ^_^ Goodnight.
*waves to Psyzapp, then wonders if maybe Miro would be getting tired too. It takes him a moment to find her curled up on the floor behind the counter*

Miro? *tilts his head slightly*
Do you want to go home now?

*nods* crying

*helps her up off the floor and waves to everyone*
Goodnight ^_^

*takes the traumatized looking Miro back to the apartment*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Maybe it's a boxful of Brassieres ~ and the winning boy can model what he won. twisted *She takes her glass over to the sink and rinses it out.* Afraid I need to head out now, but I'll catch up with you both later. *She slips in to the shadows and disappears.*

((It's been so damn quiet I've caught up on most stuff so now it's watching the clock to see if it'll move so I can come home again. 3nodding ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:58 pm

She giggled at the thought of some of the local men wearing bras and waved to Brat.

"Night Bratty....see you later. biggrin "
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Waving to the elves and Brat she resumes to drinking her rum happily, tilting her head to look at Kat. So how was the holiday for you and Hauk? We've all been so busy with things that we haven't had a chance to talk about it? Did your mother like him? mrgreen

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:01 pm

She smiled at Lia. "She liked him well enough...once she got over his being so much taller than her. lol But, as I've told ya'll before, she tends to live in dreamland most of the time, reminiscing about when she was with my father. So, overall it was good, but I'm also glad at the same time that we didn't stay any longer than we did. Sometimes having work as an excuse is a good thing. wink "
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Liada gave a soft smile since she had to agree with her on that, so many times she saw old mercs and acquaintances move along into illusions of their world. Well I just hope that Hauk behaved himself in front of her despite that. And I'm glad you two had a good time. Anira and I did out usual mischief and plans for the festivities. Now its full blast of work at the lab for all the Resolutions and all. rofl

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:12 pm

"He behaved....he didn't have much of a choice with my mom asking him random questions at odd intervals. xd I'll make it up to him this weekend though. biggrin "

She snickered and then sipped her drink.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:16 pm

I'm sure that he will most greatly appreciate it. I'm sure he enjoyed getting to know your mom thought despite of things. She paused to pour and shoot another glass. Considering that its one of the few times he's been around an actual family.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:20 pm

She sighed, "Yeah, but even my mom is barely family. I try to go and see her when I can, but I just can't take how she continues to live in the past. I haven't even told her that I have a brother by dear old dad, I have no idea how she'd react to that news, even though TES is WAY older than I am. neutral "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5494 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games